124»

Comments

• DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    edited October 2010
    DangDang wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    horse shit.
    pleazse help me understnd, plz

Alright, I'll let the eyebrow out of the bag.......you see that unibrow dolphin hot plate chick? She BUYS our brow hairs. (sobs) There, I said it. Coonhound, do your stuff.

Awwww, you weren't supposed to say anything to him...

Oh well. The brow's out of the bag. At least there's no hair in there, however. THAT''S not MY bag. Wait. It think there was mascara applied.....
    Post edited by DangDang on
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    DangDang wrote:
    Oh well. The brow's out of the bag. At least there's no ball or pit hair in there, however. THAT''S not MY bag. Wait. It think there was mascara applied.....
    mascara balls?
    what?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    chadwick wrote:
    DangDang wrote:
    Oh well. The brow's out of the bag. At least there's no ball or pit hair in there, however. THAT''S not MY bag. Wait. It think there was mascara applied.....
    mascara balls?
    what?

Yes, Chadwick, we have big plans for you should you ever visit the East Coast. Mascara Balls is just one little part of the festivities.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    chadwick wrote:
    DangDang wrote:
    mascara balls?
    what?

Yes, Chadwick, we have big plans for you should you ever visit the East Coast. Mascara Balls is just one little part of the festivities.
    um, no it isn't.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    mascara balls?
    what?

um, no it isn't.

Repeat that as you're dropping off to sleep tonight. "Um, no it isn't. No it isn't. NO IT ISN'T." Eyes wide open, clutching the sheet in your hands and pulling it up around your chin.
    "No it isn't!"
    :twisted:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Repeat that as you're dropping off to sleep tonight. "Um, no it isn't. No it isn't. NO IT ISN'T." Eyes wide open, clutching the sheet in your hands and pulling it up around your chin.
    "No it isn't!"
    everyone here is a gifted comedian.
    pearl jam has the funniest fans ever in the world

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    chadwick wrote:
    "No it isn't!"

Well almost everyone :twisted:
    chadwick wrote:
    DangDang wrote:
    mascara balls?
    what?

Awwww, you weren't supposed to say anything to him...
    KoMyAss wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    "No it isn't!"

It's all right, KO. We all know you're doing the best that you can.
    edited October 2010
    chadwick wrote:
    DangDang wrote:
    mascara balls?
    what?

masacara
    Post edited by DangDang on

NICE!!!
    KoMyAss wrote:

NICE!!!

:lol: I'm trying to be.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

I've had a think about this one for a while and have to say that I probably still would.

Despite her having a full set of teeth in her head?

how can you tell from that pic she has teeth?

Because she doesn't look like this....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0130081morinmug1.html
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    chadwick wrote:
    I know! Can you believe all the plates with dolphins on them?
    franklin mint collectable decorative plates.
    nice work wall hangings.

but seriously... stop it
    just fucking quit it

See, Chadwick, this is why I didn't want to tell you. I knew you'd be upset... :lol:

OMFG I am sitting in the carpark at my sons school (waiting for him to finish for the day)...pissing myself laughing, because the thing that you guys focused on was the freaking dolphin plates!!

People can't see the laptop on my lap, but driving past me they must think I am freakin nuts cos I am by myself laughing my guts out!! :lol::lol::lol: You's so funny!!!! ;)
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times - there's nothing sexier than a woman with running mascara. :thumbup:
    chadwick wrote:
    I know! Can you believe all the plates with dolphins on them?
    franklin mint collectable decorative plates.
    nice work wall hangings.

but seriously... stop it
    just fucking quit it

OMFG I am sitting in the carpark at my sons school (waiting for him to finish for the day)...pissing myself laughing, because the thing that you guys focused on was the freaking dolphin plates!!

People can't see the laptop on my lap, but driving past me they must think I am freakin nuts cos I am by myself laughing my guts out!! :lol::lol::lol: You's so funny!!!! ;)

I know, that WAS funny
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times - there's nothing sexier than a woman with running mascara. :thumbup:

Ah, waterproof mascara is girl's best friend in the summer. :D
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    libragirl wrote:

Only Summer!!??!!! Hell no all year round....suppose we don't really get much of a winter here, and with my day job I am in contact with water all the time so it is a must. But I just refuse to buy it unless it is waterproof.
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    libragirl wrote:

Only Summer!!??!!! Hell no all year round....suppose we don't really get much of a winter here, and with my day job I am in contact with water all the time so it is a must. But I just refuse to buy it unless it is waterproof.

Ah, so I can see how you love it. I usually don't wear it all year round as it's a bitch to take off.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    For Chadwick & the other guys,

If you think mascara is scary stuff, get a load of this:

eyelashn.jpg

AHHHH! MY EYESSSSS lashes are curly!
    dunkman wrote:
    I'll never understand lots of things... and yes mascara is one of them. Also those big ear lobe piercings... never understand them... mind you it took me until i was about 31 to work out how glue didnt turn into glue when it was still in the tube...

and how can 103 x 0 = 0???? if i have a 103 bananas and I multiply it by zero i still have 103 bananas

I'll also never understand algebra.

I'll also never understand any of that PJ Da Kid's posts... him dat talk like dis n dat.

Big Fat MEAN Mr. Zero Eats your bananas. He eats all of dem. No matter how many of dem you have, he eats dem all.
    DangDang wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    I'll never understand lots of things... and yes mascara is one of them. Also those big ear lobe piercings... never understand them... mind you it took me until i was about 31 to work out how glue didnt turn into glue when it was still in the tube...

and how can 103 x 0 = 0???? if i have a 103 bananas and I multiply it by zero i still have 103 bananas

I'll also never understand algebra.

I'll also never understand any of that PJ Da Kid's posts... him dat talk like dis n dat.

Big Fat MEAN Mr. Zero Eats your bananas. He eats all of dem. No matter how many of dem you have, he eats dem all.

Anyone gonna share how glue in the bottle doesn't turn to glue????
    glue only turn to glue upon contact with oxygen... that way the moisture in the glue evaporates and it hardens.

So say Dunkman.
    KO23 wrote:
    glue only turn to glue upon contact with oxygen... that way the moisture in the glue evaporates and it hardens.

So say Dunkman.

Well if Dunk says it...well, then Dunk says it I guess.
    i wouldn't fake the funk when it come to Dunk.
  • LauriLauri Posts: 748
    well I don't wear mascara to make my eyelashes look bigger, I just wear it to darken them and make my eyes more noticeable. I really do look better with mascara on just because it's creates definition. That's really what eye make up does.

But you're right that it's a con job, ALL beauty products are con jobs. There's a book called "The Body Project" that claims that it's all an attempt to divert women from doing anything important, but convincing us that we must always be working on the project that is our appearance. I think as a woman you just have to draw the line at some point. You can't possibly do all the things you're "supposed" to do. If I'm putting on make up, I include mascara, but I'm not going to hunt down perfect eyelashes. I have heard that eyelashes can be extremely important to some Asian women to the point that it does impact their self esteem, but that's no different than any other cultural designation of beauty. Who's to say it's more crazy to worry about your eyelashes than to worry if your skin is clear or your legs are shaved or your teeth are white? It's all the same.