Options

Entourage

124»

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,763
    No titty at all this season. Lame

A serious lack of nudity this season...

Agreed. And I again reiterate how much I dislike the english reporter chick-- she's not hot and she's irritating. How does Vince's storyline resolve involving her?

Yeah, she's really annoying. All the female characters this season are really annoying, especially Ari's wife.
  • Options
    VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,803
    What cable provider do you have? I'll have to check to see if I can do on demand through mine. I tried signing up for this hbo go a little bit ago but I needed all these usernames and passwords through my cable company (RCN) that I didnt know. Seemed like a real pain in the ass.

Verizon FIOS baby!

Ohhh...I didnt know Verizon had any sort of cable service. I thought it was a cell phone thing or something.

Yeah man, see if it's available in your area. Their internet is fast as hell and the TV quality is pretty supreme. Where I am, their main competitor is Time Warner, and I think FIOS destroys them.
  • Options
    Yeah man, see if it's available in your area. Their internet is fast as hell and the TV quality is pretty supreme. Where I am, their main competitor is Time Warner, and I think FIOS destroys them.

The episode was available on demand for me. Pretty solid...cant believe theres only 1 more left.
  • Options
    I think E got Sloan pregnant from their goodbye fuck. He will end up with her in the end.

I definitely called the first half of this one... We'll see about the second half next week.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,449
    I think E got Sloan pregnant from their goodbye fuck. He will end up with her in the end.

I definitely called the first half of this one... We'll see about the second half next week.

I love how calm Turtle was after he found out he made several million as a result of Vince buying his shares in the tequila company!

The NJ restauranteurs are soooo annoying! I hope turtle tells them to fuck-off!
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I love how calm Turtle was after he found out he made several million as a result of Vince buying his shares in the tequila company!

Yeah...pretty odd.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,449
    Lizard wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Yeah...pretty odd.

Seems as if they like to portray everyone on the show as very jaded!
  • Options
    Looks like an Ari Gold spin-off!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,370

absolute perfect song at the end...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    What a shitty ending.

Vince gets married to the reporter, who doesn't date actors, but a week later she's ready to marry one? DUMB.

They definitely set it up for a movie.
  • Options
    What a shitty ending.

Vince gets married to the reporter, who doesn't date actors, but a week later she's ready to marry one? DUMB.

They definitely set it up for a movie.

damn it, i knew i shouldn't have clicked this thread before i had watched the last Ep. i'm downloading it now. i said to the wife after last weeks ep, "how the fuck they gonna wrap all this shit up in one ep, especially now with the E and Sloan bombshell last week, and Turtle now being a millionaire.

and that reporter only agreed to meet for drinks in the last ep now they are fucking married???

man this shit needs to download quicker.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options

Awesome use of 'Going to California' at the end. Past few seasons haven't been the best, but they have always been great at using the right songs to capture the mood. One of my favs was when they used 'Fake Plastic Trees' a couple seasons back.
  • Options

I thought it was more of a set-up for a movie. Without that last scene w/ Ari taking that phone call, this would have been an AWFUL finale.
  • Options

Awesome use of 'Going to California' at the end. Past few seasons haven't been the best, but they have always been great at using the right songs to capture the mood. One of my favs was when they used 'Fake Plastic Trees' a couple seasons back.

yeah i remember that. Lucky Man from a couple years ago was awesome too.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,245
    the one thing i liked about the last 2 weeks was how they managed to make it about the friendship between the 4 guys and how they look out for each other and how they are still 4 best friends together. i thought that was cool.
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:
    the one thing i liked about the last 2 weeks was how they managed to make it about the friendship between the 4 guys and how they look out for each other and how they are still 4 best friends together. i thought that was cool.

Yeah, that was pretty nice. The fact that everything worked out so perfectly for everyone is what drives me nuts.
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:

Yeah, that was pretty nice. The fact that everything worked out so perfectly for everyone is what drives me nuts.

vince kind of turned into some kind of magical wizard the way he made everything work out for everyone. thought that was a little weird.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,620
    pjhawks wrote:

Everything always works out perfectly. That's why it hasn't been compelling in years.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    ending was Meh.....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

Everything always works out perfectly. That's why it hasn't been compelling in years.

Yeah, thats just lazy writing. Vince goes on one date w/ this reporter chick and now he's going to marry her??? And they don't even show the date?!?!?

The storyline w/ Ari and his wife was pretty decent, but it turns out all she wanted was for him to quit his job?? They were together since they were in college and she knew what he wanted to do w/ his life the whole time. And she just wanted him to quit his job? She turned into such an unlikable character the past couple seasons.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Nice ass shot of Ari's wife.
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    I use to love this show, they were all really cool guys and Wahlberg is really cool and down to earth as well. But yeah, something has been missing over the last few seasons though I continued supporting it. I suppose Wahlberg was busy with other stuff like Boardwalk Empire and In Treatment and who knows what else. I hope they hire some decent funny writers if they ever do a movie as these characters were very real and likable.
  • Options
    I think they just got too busy whoring out AVION tequila. I had no idea it was a real drink until I saw it advertised at a baseball game the other day.
  • Options
    I think they just got too busy whoring out AVION tequila. I had no idea it was a real drink until I saw it advertised at a baseball game the other day.

WHAT?

dirty fucks. avion must have paid for the last two seasons to be made.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options

WHAT?

dirty fucks. avion must have paid for the last two seasons to be made.

yeah. the phils played the marlins recently. they had an avion sign behind home plate half the game almost. :roll:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Nice ass shot of Ari's wife.

This and 'Going to California' over the end credits were the highlight of the finale. Generally not a good thing for a series finale when an ass shot and a song are the 2 best things about it...