Options

Entourage

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,763
    pjhawks wrote:
    thought last night's episode was the 1st real good one this season. the 1st episode of the season was by far the worst ever in this shows history. the Ari story line right now is horrible. Dice/Drama is a great story line. Wish they had more of Dice. Could see E banging Melinda from the moment she showed up but the phone call at the end was a good surprise. Not sure how they are going to wrap it up in 3 episodes but I'm sure somehow Vince will end up being a star again and Turtle's restaurant will be successful. Turtle's and E's story lines for the past 2 or 3 years have just been so unbelievable. it's where the show has lost me a bit although still watch.

I'm actually kinda liking the Ari story line. Maybe that's just because we've been seeing more of Dana Gordon...I love her. I hope he gets divorced and ends up with Dana. Everything can't ALWAYS work out for everyone on this show...
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,370
    pjhawks wrote:
    thought last night's episode was the 1st real good one this season. the 1st episode of the season was by far the worst ever in this shows history. the Ari story line right now is horrible. Dice/Drama is a great story line. Wish they had more of Dice. Could see E banging Melinda from the moment she showed up but the phone call at the end was a good surprise. Not sure how they are going to wrap it up in 3 episodes but I'm sure somehow Vince will end up being a star again and Turtle's restaurant will be successful. Turtle's and E's story lines for the past 2 or 3 years have just been so unbelievable. it's where the show has lost me a bit although still watch.

I'm actually kinda liking the Ari story line. Maybe that's just because we've been seeing more of Dana Gordon...I love her. I hope he gets divorced and ends up with Dana. Everything can't ALWAYS work out for everyone on this show...

yeah ari's wife sucks. more dana gordon is always a good though.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I just want this show to end already. It's awful and for some reason I keep watching
  • Options
    VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,803
    A few things:

How do E and Lavin "take down" Murray, and end up owning his business from it? I don't see how that's atl all possible, and I guess that's why it's never explained. It's pretty cheeze if you ask me.

I used to love Ari's wife and Sloan, and now I kind of hate them.

I'd like to see Ari end up with Dana, she's cute.

I am so glad Turtle's girlfriend is gone. I'm sorry, that girl ranks right up there with Tyra Banks, Tila Tequila, and Anna Nicole Smith: in my opinion, they were all incredibly hot girls until I heard them open their mouths. They're all either so annoying or say shit that is just so dumbt that any sex appeal they had goes right out the window. The tequila storyline was pretty dumb also.

The cameos are at least somewhat in check this season-- they were out of control last season, and took away from the stories / better charactes on the show.

This season is better than last season, but overall the show is in decline.

I just want Drama to come out on top. Him and Ari have been and will always be the greatest characters in this show. I also miss Ari and Lloyd working together more. Ari screaming at Lloyd all the time was fuckin hillarious. I really don't know how they are going to wrap all of this up in 2 or 3 more episodes either, but I hope it ends on a good note and not have some BULLSHIT ending like The Sopranos.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    A few things:

How do E and Lavin "take down" Murray, and end up owning his business from it? I don't see how that's atl all possible, and I guess that's why it's never explained. It's pretty cheeze if you ask me.

completely probable...Murray had left the day to day operations to e and scott...the clients started to realize this and complain...e and scott then tell the clients they're gonna open their own shop and give them more personal service than Murray can...being insecure narcissists, the clients go along with this...Murray realizes he's about to lose all his clients to he sells the business to e and scott
  • Options
    A few things:

I used to love Ari's wife and Sloan, and now I kind of hate them.

I'd like to see Ari end up with Dana, she's cute.

Yeah, Sloan and Ari's wife have just turned into brutal characters. Like i said earlier in this thread, I'm really hoping Ari ends up divorced and with Dana Gordon...theyre a much better fit together. Plus, everything can't be a happy ending for everybody.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    This show sucks. Why am I still watching.
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    A few things:

completely probable...Murray had left the day to day operations to e and scott...the clients started to realize this and complain...e and scott then tell the clients they're gonna open their own shop and give them more personal service than Murray can...being insecure narcissists, the clients go along with this...Murray realizes he's about to lose all his clients to he sells the business to e and scott

Not bad, norm. Not bad at all! They ought to hire you to help make the movie!

The show is in decline, would you agree? It's still good, and sucks a lot less than most other TV programming kind of like Load and Reload by Metallica-- it's not bad music, it's just bad Metallica. It hasn't reached "St. Anger" bad yet. :D

You just don't see the 4 original guys together enough anymore, playing off each other, ripping on each other, not enough Ari, not enough Lloyd, and not even enough hot chicks all over the place anymore! WTF!?!?!

Women complain that this show objectifies them. Well, at least they had a couple of strong female characters to combat that idea a little bit with Mrs. Ari and Sloan. Since they've become total bitches, I guess the show objectifies them worse than ever :lol:
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

Amen brother. How many more of these brutal episodes are there?
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,020
    The Fixer wrote:

agreed - I think there are only two more. I'm actually kind of enjoying this season - MUCH better than the past couple
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

agreed - I think there are only two more. I'm actually kind of enjoying this season - MUCH better than the past couple
    The show should have ended after the median (spelling?) screening in france. Billy goes nuts and opens fire on the crowd for booing him.
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't even think Vince has shagged anyone yet in this season has he??
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    I am liking the final season so far. I believe e will get back with Sloan only to have it blow ip for banging Melinda.
    I like ari & Dana together. His wife became too much of a bitch this year.
    Gibson1972
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,370
    Gibson72 wrote:
    I am liking the final season so far. I believe e will get back with Sloan only to have it blow ip for banging Melinda.

threesome with sloan and her ex stepmom. bang. done.

he should go all costanza and approach them like this: "i dont know how you pronounce it, but i think its
    menage a trois?"
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,245
    Gibson72 wrote:

threesome with sloan and her ex stepmom. bang. done.

he should go all costanza and approach them like this: "i dont know how you pronounce it, but i think its
    menage a trois?"

here are my story lines on how they should wrap it up.

1) Sloane bangs Vince to get back at E. E find outs and him and Vince are done
    2) Turtle secretly sells a stolen Vince sex tape to finance the restaurant. vince finds out and tosses him
    3) Johnny's Bananas becomes a big hit with Dice and Drama but Dice ends up getting Drama fired
    4) Ari gets arrested for soliciating a prostitute
    5) Lavin ends up with Mrs. Ari

then the movie can be about the 4 friends getting back together and starting over.
  • Options
    KravenKraven Posts: 829
    I know he's fucked up his personal life pretty bad, but I really feel bad for Ari. I ask myself every episode, should I be feeling sorry for this guy? My heart was broken for him, when Mrs. Ari said "I already did what I wanted to do today, I filed for divorce." Ari's heart is in the right place, but his head is straight up his ass. I still can believe now the former Mrs. Ari is banging Bobby Flay, bleh.
    32 shows and counting...
  • Options
    I think E got Sloan pregnant from their goodbye fuck. He will end up with her in the end.
  • Options
    I think E got Sloan pregnant from their goodbye fuck. He will end up with her in the end.
    Hmmm. Interesting scenario since he banged her ex step mother. Would be hilarious if he knocked up both.
  • Options
    I don't know if anyone else here has Verizon FIOS, but last night I watched next week's episode "Second to Last" was on demand. I won't post any spoilers, but I figured I'd just let everyone here know.
  • Options
    I don't know if anyone else here has Verizon FIOS, but last night I watched next week's episode "Second to Last" was on demand. I won't post any spoilers, but I figured I'd just let everyone here know.

Yeah, its on that new HBO GO app or whatever it is called. I gotta download that and watch it tonight.
  • Options

Yeah, its on that new HBO GO app or whatever it is called. I gotta download that and watch it tonight.

That's what was strange about it. I didn't watch it on my computer. It was On Demand through my cable box for my TV. I did see the HBO GO advertising this episode available for early viewing, but it turns out I didn't have to use the HBO GO to do it.

Back to the series itself-- What's the deal with the incredibly annoying speed-talking British interviewer?
  • Options
    No titty at all this season. Lame
  • Options

That's what was strange about it. I didn't watch it on my computer. It was On Demand through my cable box for my TV. I did see the HBO GO advertising this episode available for early viewing, but it turns out I didn't have to use the HBO GO to do it.

Back to the series itself-- What's the deal with the incredibly annoying speed-talking British interviewer?

What cable provider do you have? I'll have to check to see if I can do on demand through mine. I tried signing up for this hbo go a little bit ago but I needed all these usernames and passwords through my cable company (RCN) that I didnt know. Seemed like a real pain in the ass.
  • Options

A serious lack of nudity this season...
  • Options
    What cable provider do you have? I'll have to check to see if I can do on demand through mine. I tried signing up for this hbo go a little bit ago but I needed all these usernames and passwords through my cable company (RCN) that I didnt know. Seemed like a real pain in the ass.

Verizon FIOS baby!
  • Options

Agreed. And I again reiterate how much I dislike the english reporter chick-- she's not hot and she's irritating. How does Vince's storyline resolve involving her?
  • Options

Agreed. And I again reiterate how much I dislike the english reporter chick-- she's not hot and she's irritating. How does Vince's storyline resolve involving her?
    Probation violation for stalking?
  • Options

Big time! Maybe they'll make up for it with a 5 minute scene with Sloan in the shower? :D
  • Options

Big time! Maybe they'll make up for it with a 5 minute scene with Sloan in the shower? :D

That would be a nice way to wrap up the series.
  • Options

Verizon FIOS baby!

Ohhh...I didnt know Verizon had any sort of cable service. I thought it was a cell phone thing or something.