UPSET?

Comments

• eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    cdp1223 wrote:
    Haha....as hilarious as it would be to drive a forklift door-to-door to try to sell it, no, it was inside sales. I worked for two manufacturers and then for a dealership as well.

There was also a time in my life where I sold air conditioners for yachts and refrigerators for tractor trailers.

Yeah, but did you ever sell ice cubes to eskimos?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    eyedclaar wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    Haha....as hilarious as it would be to drive a forklift door-to-door to try to sell it, no, it was inside sales. I worked for two manufacturers and then for a dealership as well.

There was also a time in my life where I sold air conditioners for yachts and refrigerators for tractor trailers.

I'm not supposed to talk about that period in my resume.....
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    cdp1223 wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:

Ahhhh, another one with suspicious resume gaps...

Hiring manager: "You certainly seem like a strong candidate, CDP1223. Can you explain this six-month gap between two jobs back in 2009?"

CDP1223: "Yes, I took some time off to recharge myself and explore my own personal motivations. I used my time usefully, and as a result I'm quite handy with a license plate press. Also, if you need someone who can make a shank out of the spine of a book and a toothbrush, I'm you're man."

Hiring manager: "We'll be in touch." (Backs away slowly.)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    cdp1223 wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

Ahhhh, another one with suspicious resume gaps...

Hiring manager: "You certainly seem like a strong candidate, CDP1223. Can you explain this six-month gap between two jobs back in 2009?"

CDP1223: "Yes, I took some time off to recharge myself and explore my own personal motivations. I used my time usefully, and as a result I'm quite handy with a license plate press. Also, if you need someone who can make a shank out of the spine of a book and a toothbrush, I'm you're man."

Hiring manager: "We'll be in touch." (Backs away slowly.)

Your role playing prowess is alarming.

haha....I like the part where I'm a man the best. :shock: :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I Don't wana sell anything, process anything or buy anything as a future, i don't wana process anything sold bought or processed or buy anything as a future. My dad want's me to join the military, but i don't think that corporation has my best intrest in mind. I've been training in kick boxing, you've heard of kick boxing, sport of the future, i'm pretty good, well i think i'm pretty good, i've never been knocked down, i don't know, i can't figure it all out tonight, so im just gona hang with your daughter.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    cdp1223 wrote:

I did notice that. Perhaps the forklift sales gig...seems like that would be predominately male dominated.
    cdp1223 wrote:

I did notice that. Perhaps the forklift sales gig...seems like that would be predominately male dominated.
    It is. I did VERY well because they always expected a man. :roll: :lol:
    Your No Man, i've seen proof.
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    I Don't wana sell anything, process anything or buy anything as a future, i don't wana process anything sold bought or processed or buy anything as a future. My dad want's me to join the military, but i don't think that corporation has my best intrest in mind. I've been training in kick boxing, you've heard of kick boxing, sport of the future, i'm pretty good, well i think i'm pretty good, i've never been knocked down, i don't know, i can't figure it all out tonight, so im just gona hang with your daughter.

Yes... um... okay.

Now, we're back from break...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    hahaha.....yeah, love that monologue :mrgreen:

Sometimes on the weekends when we're feeling particularly randy, Mr. Unlost Dogs and I pretend to be Dissidentman and Black Diamond playing a little slap-and-tickle.

Funny, we both fight to be Dissidentman... :?

Sometimes on the weekends when we're feeling particularly randy, Mr. Unlost Dogs and I pretend to be Dissidentman and Black Diamond playing a little slap-and-tickle.

Black Diamonds hotter.
    KOYOURASS wrote:

Black Diamonds hotter.

But he doesn't have a hat.
    Funny, we both fight to be Dissidentman... :?[/quote]

Black Diamonds hotter.[/quote]

But he doesn't have a hat.[/quote]

BD looks like my old boss, which made me want to not like him, but he's got a lot of love in him, Not like the SONOVABITCH MURPHY!
    page 32, today myte be the day.
    5675_2838_strip-twister-turns-ugly.jpg

Why drunk adults should not play twister!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

That's funny my wife and I do the same thing and we both want to be Dissidentman as well :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Who will think about the kids?
    Norm!!!normp.jpg
    coffee's kickin in, el banyo
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    KOYOURASS wrote:

:lol:are you in that bunch? :lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    norm wrote:

Are you kidding, Norm? You know the answer to this. The kids all argue about who gets to be Chadwick or Eyedclaar. Inevitably the youngest or least assertive of them end up having to be Koyourass... again.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    norm wrote:

Are you kidding, Norm? You know the answer to this. The kids all argue about who gets to be Chadwick or Eyedclaar. Inevitably the youngest or least assertive of them end up having to be Koyourass... again.
    But Billy, I was Koyourass last week... :cry:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

The runt of the litter always gets screwed
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I fucking hate snakes

Come to Australia, Chad....particularly northern Australia where I am.....venomous snakes galore.

The real Chad, that is.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I fucking hate snakes

Come to Australia, Chad....particularly northern Australia where I am.....venomous snakes galore.

The real Chad, that is.

the real chad is none other than....cate frances.
    www.myspace.com
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i have no idea what to do
    discovering something
    i know of deepness
    it was when death stuck home one fallen and i had fell

holy christ
    full throttle in the palm of my hand
    so swift a heart wheel

fuck...
    i will cry forever because of you
    because i am yours

no more

god damn my tears
    i hear you
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    chadwick wrote:
    i have no idea what to do
    discovering something
    i know of deepness
    it was when death stuck home one fallen and i had fell

holy christ
    full throttle in the palm of my hand
    so swift a heart wheel

fuck...
    i will cry forever because of you
    because i am yours

no more

god damn my tears
    i hear you
    you okay?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    KOYOURASS wrote:

:lol:are you in that bunch? :lol:

I took the picture!