UPSET?

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

holy crap i thought i was seeing things CJMST3K!!

Oh there you are, thought i lost you again, Stay Put or No ice cream tonight, I mean it.

yessirrr! :P
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    chadwick wrote:
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    The worst show/idea on network T.V. in the late 80's, a singing danscing Cop show, no i'm not kidding, i wish i was.
    singing dancing cops?
    for serious?
    in the 80's?

i barely remember after '87 so im sure i haven't a clue about this show.

Yep, that's pretty Chadwickian.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    i remember the 80's more clearly than the 90's ;)
    how old are you, Sir?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Whats up chadwick? Any breaks in the case?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    35, ah the women needs me, Good Night People's!, Tomorrow hopefully brings Answers, Page 39 here we come.
    no Sir.
    just some prick messin with me.
    no biggy.
    im sure that in due time it'll blow over like an atom bomb or something

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    i remember the 80's more clearly than the 90's ;)

Hey, man, I don't remember the 70s, the 80s, or the 90s and the 2000s are more than a little bit fuzzy too.

but I still say that's a stupid idea for a show, one that I never saw, thank god

Anyway, how are we going to know what the right answers are to Chadwick's secret questions if only he knows the secrets? hmmmm?
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Hey Still Here, time for Ice Cream!
    I think we should assemble a list of suspects and work down the list methodically.

1. Claireack: Chipper Brit by day, hacker extraordinaire at night. (Depending on your time zone). Very possible.
    2. The Hoff: He confessed. But, well all know from "CSI: Miami" that the first person who confesses really didn't do the crime. Of course, he's just diabolical enough to know that, and to know that we know. But could he know that we know that he knows that we know? Who knows.
    3. Black Diamond: He's a NY kind of guy who works on Wall Street. We all know what that means, but it took him so long to change his avatar today that he can't possibly be that computer savvy.
    4. Dissidentman: Can you find anyone, anywhere, who looks more suspicious than this guy?
    5. Eyedclaar: Appears to have the technical knowledge, but if he wanted to get Chadwick he would hike barefoot to his house, fending off weasels and Nickleback fans, and use toothpicks, moss and grizzly droppings to torture him into insanity. Further into insanity.
    6. Tinkerbell: A late arrival who supposedly was "away for a few days." The CSI Miami investigators would be all over that alibi like a soft-focus lens during David Caruso's high-def closeups.
    7. Stillhere: Still where? Cryptic signature, could be some kind of demonic hacking code
    8. Norm: Would you trust that avatar? 'Nuff said
    9. KOyourass: Now here's a guy with a lot _ a LOT _ of time on his hands who is clearly very interested in Chadwick. Warrants a long look.
    10. Chadwick himself, or the many entities who have been claiming to be Chadwick. How do we know when the imposter took over? I suggest we pull together some kind of Chadwick Verification Test involving lots of questions that only The Real Chadwick could answer.

Talk amongst yourselves.

That is all*

*quote from Chadwick. Not sure if it's The Real Chadwick or The Fake Chadwick

and thank you for your hard work and dedication.
    obviously you are a professional.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I'm a little disappointed I didn't make the cut for suspects.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    see, this situation calls for

copie-de-13694__21_jump_street.jpg

Frankly I'm surprised you were able to post bail so quickly.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    and dammit, i love you for it.
    i know my buddy will ferrell would never stalk my computer stuff.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    norm wrote:
    see, this situation calls for

copie-de-13694__21_jump_street.jpg

For a second I thought that was Menudo. And what was Norm's point?
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    Hey Still Here, time for Ice Cream!

alrighty then!

whatcha givin? :clap:
    peace,
    jo

chadwick wrote:
    no Sir.
    just some prick messin with me.
    no biggy.
    im sure that in due time it'll blow over like an atom bomb or something

just like an atom bomb, is anyone safe from the fallout? :lolno:
    peace,
    jo

7. Stillhere: Still where? Cryptic signature, could be some kind of demonic hacking code

:lol: :twisted:

who me? :o :angel:
    peace,
    jo

• DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    81 wrote:
    BP maybe?

Bingo, I say.
    DangDang wrote:
    81 wrote:
    BP maybe?

Bingo, I say.

nope
    chadwick says he already scoped 'em out w his secret fbi/cia/ninja warrior tactics
    and turns out
    the
    are
    scared
    of
    him! go figure
    i had pegged bp too in the beginning :?
    peace,
    jo

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I think we should assemble a list of suspects and work down the list methodically.

1. Claireack: Chipper Brit by day, hacker extraordinaire at night. (Depending on your time zone). Very possible.
    2. The Hoff: He confessed. But, well all know from "CSI: Miami" that the first person who confesses really didn't do the crime. Of course, he's just diabolical enough to know that, and to know that we know. But could he know that we know that he knows that we know? Who knows.
    3. Black Diamond: He's a NY kind of guy who works on Wall Street. We all know what that means, but it took him so long to change his avatar today that he can't possibly be that computer savvy.
    4. Dissidentman: Can you find anyone, anywhere, who looks more suspicious than this guy?
    5. Eyedclaar: Appears to have the technical knowledge, but if he wanted to get Chadwick he would hike barefoot to his house, fending off weasels and Nickleback fans, and use toothpicks, moss and grizzly droppings to torture him into insanity. Further into insanity.
    6. Tinkerbell: A late arrival who supposedly was "away for a few days." The CSI Miami investigators would be all over that alibi like a soft-focus lens during David Caruso's high-def closeups.
    9. KOyourass: Now here's a guy with a lot _ a LOT _ of time on his hands who is clearly very interested in Chadwick. Warrants a long look.
    10. Chadwick himself, or the many entities who have been claiming to be Chadwick. How do we know when the imposter took over? I suggest we pull together some kind of Chadwick Verification Test involving lots of questions that only The Real Chadwick could answer.

Talk amongst yourselves.

That is all*

Phew! Glad I'm in the clear. :lol:

I'd never break into someone else's PMs....I have enough trouble dealing with the million PMs I already have sitting in my inbox. I still haven't learned how to "read then delete". I don't know why it is so hard but I never delete as I go. I have a shitload of texts sitting in my phone, my work email has thousands of emails in my inbox....my personal email has hundreds. My facebook has heaps of messages too. It's so fucking annoying to deal with them all now. What do I keep? What do I delete? I'm such a message hoarder. I wish I could just select them all and click DELETE. But I can't. What if there is good stuff in there I want to keep? :shock:

Help me!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

Talk amongst yourselves.

That is all*

Wow. Well done.

Signed,
    Suspect #4
    :shock: :shock: point your finger at yourself..

The one who smelt it, dealt it brotha!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    :shock: :shock: point your finger at yourself..
    How is Thrilla above suspicion? :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    also you have seen my spelling and typing ..no one would ever believe i could do it
    True unless our suspect uses the phrase owwwwwwww...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    also you have seen my spelling and typing ..no one would ever believe i could do it

+1

...and that's the whole point, isn't it??

:shh:
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Have we narrowed anything down yet, or should I keep my investigation focused on Nessie?

nessie.jpg
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/