UPSET?

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Page 39 better be more awesome than the ending of Lost...

it won't be, thats why you gotta enjoy the ride., the ending sucks.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928

imalive: Get a cup of coffee, put your feet up and start reading. No Cliff Notes here. Or, alternatively, you can just skip through all the posts but mine. You know they're the wittiest.
    this thread is awash with wits!
    ...or is it twits? :?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:

imalive: Get a cup of coffee, put your feet up and start reading. No Cliff Notes here. Or, alternatively, you can just skip through all the posts but mine. You know they're the wittiest.

+2
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    Page 39 better be more awesome than the ending of Lost...

it won't be, thats why you gotta enjoy the ride., the ending sucks.

:D:D
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    imalive wrote:

tits
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    now i am really upset.
    this morning while doing dissidentman's research
    i have just discovered a venom type i have never heard of.

we all have heard of "neurotoxin" and "hemotoxin."
    i thought that was all.

can someone tell me about "sydertoxin"
    never heard of it.
    this is the venom in a african "boomslang" snake.

yes, boom is a reptile

edit..................

fuck off dissidentman...
    why you got me doing this?
    i cannot stop.
    i am obsessed with snakes..

how can a boomslang snake have hemotoxic venom and syder venom ?
    what the fuck is syder venom?

hemotoxin venom destroys flesh.
    neurotoxic venom attacks the central nervous system.
    syder venom?
    what the fuk

Don't blame me.... Blame Darwin?
    chadwick wrote:
    imalive wrote:

tits

this better be fake Chad.
    imalive wrote:

at any given time heartshapedbox and pandora will be stopping by to flash us
    they said so in the "i dare you" thread.

i haven't been able to move since yesterday.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    chadwick wrote:
    imalive wrote:

...confirming it's the real Chad...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    i showed them Mine yesterday, killed the thread.
    chadwick wrote:
    imalive wrote:

...confirming it's the real Chad...

Word.
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    i showed them Mine yesterday, killed the thread.

That's what that was? I thought it was Canadian bacon.
    this better be fake Chad.
    i hear they are huge.
    they could be fake.

but guess what?
    we do not care if they are real or fake.

tan lines?
    who cares.

pj women are incredible.
    i will enjoy them all i want.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    mmmmBaconmmmmm
    Riders on the Storm, don don don don don,
    i'm not going to punch back in, fuck the time clock, my boss aint gona do shit.
    Coffee Time in 10 minutes, feel like i've posted this before...
    KOYOURASS wrote:

He said confidently, just moments before he felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning, he found a uniformed security officer and the director of Human Resources.

"Koyourass, please collect your personal belongings and come with us."

As he was walking down the hall, with his Stone Gossard bobblehead and framed photo of his wife in a cardboard box, he glanced into the manager's office and saw his boss doing a happy dance behind his desk.

"Take that, fuckah" his boss whispered.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    KOYOURASS wrote:

He said confidently, just moments before he felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning, he found a uniformed security officer and the director of Human Resources.

As he was walking down the hall, with his Stone Gossard bobblehead and framed photo of his wife in a cardboard box, he glanced into the manager's office and saw his boss doing a happy dance behind his desk.

:lol::lol:

Just curious.... If he did have a picture of his wife in a cardboard box, why would he frame it?
    KOYOURASS wrote:

:lol::lol:

Just curious.... If he did have a picture of his wife in a cardboard box, why would he frame it?

Touche, Mr. D.
    Would it suprise you to find out i know the Director of Human Resources very well ;) , and She Loves Me! :mrgreen:

Besides my Boss can't fire me, i'm one of his few employees who can complete a sentence.
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    Oh you didn't tell me it was CHAD who was upset? I don't want to fuck with that dude by threadjacking his crank-thread here.... :shock: :mrgreen:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    Oh you didn't tell me it was CHAD who was upset? I don't want to fuck with that dude by threadjacking his crank-thread here.... :shock: :mrgreen:

Ow no i did that about 20 pages ago.
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    KOYOURASS wrote:

Ow no i did that about 20 pages ago.
    Yeah....I kind of figured that one out...
    At your convenience, please come up and receive your pallet jack certification. Thanks

i just got this E-mail from my boss,why would he give me this, how many more walls must i break!!!
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    At your convenience, please come up and receive your pallet jack certification. Thanks

i just got this E-mail from my boss,why would he give me this, how many more walls must i break!!!
    I used to sell pallet jacks. True story. And forklifts.
    cdp1223 wrote:
    KOYOURASS wrote:

Door to door?
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    Would it suprise you to find out i know the Director of Human Resources very well ;) , and She Loves Me! :mrgreen:

Besides my Boss can't fire me, i'm one of his few employees who can complete a sentence.

See, I wouldn't be putting prison time on your resume...
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    KOYOURASS wrote:

See, I wouldn't be putting prison time on your resume...
    :lol::lol::lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    cdp1223 wrote:
    KOYOURASS wrote:

Door to door?
    Haha....as hilarious as it would be to drive a forklift door-to-door to try to sell it, no, it was inside sales. I worked for two manufacturers and then for a dealership as well.

There was also a time in my life where I sold air conditioners for yachts and refrigerators for tractor trailers.