Michael Jackson

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
so its one year. pretty insane. I remember how crazy it seemed when he died. It was one of those moments where time stops not just in your own life but in everyone elses as well. Seemed like for days after that ALL anyone could think or talk about. Nothing bad to say about Tupac or Biggie, their deaths were needless and tragic, but EVERYONE was a MJ fan or grew up one. Most likely the most major music related death since Kurt in 94 and probably the biggest celebrity death since Princess Di in 97.

So what have we learned 1 year later? Well, we know MJ's doctor is a creep. When someone dies under your care, especially someone as world reknowed as MJ, you dont immediately book a flight out of the country. You just dont. And his actions, as we have learned and gleened, were anything but professional and procedureal and standard. I view his actions as a contributing factor to the death of MJ. If nothing else he should be prevented from practicing medicine. You dont give someone propofol, period. end of story. That alone is enough to have his liscence revoked.

Additionally, we know MJ didnt turn himself white like everyone said for the last 20 years of his life. He had documented vitiligo. Thats proven, Its fact. And its in the medical records. Vitiligo, causes patches of discolor to appear on the skin. Look at MJ around 83 84 85 86, anyone can see their are splotches. The big question was why was he white. Well, the natural assumption given his vitiligo, is that he had splotches on his body, so severe and intense, that it made much more sense to just make it all white. The idea he hated being black, or that he bleached himself specifically to be white, is absurd and it flies counter to the evidence I just gave, and the fact he identified himself as black until the day he died.

His kids. For someone accused on maybe the most horrid crime on earth, he sure raised his kids well, huh? If anything the single most important and wrenching image post MJ death was Paris saying she missed her father. Suddenly, the cruel and horrible jokes people have been telling the last 20 years were harmful, this was someones father, someones son.

Lastly, child abuse. Its been a year and not one other person has come out saying MJ did anything to them. For someone who supposedly repeatedly abused children, his own children never spoke of it. MJ had not a single dirty video tape or DVD at his house, nothing with children. He didnt have wierd sites he visited on his computer. He didnt have dirty books and illegal books. For someone who was supposedly so prolific an abuser, that alone makes me pretty upset. The LAPD during both trials, and of course in the wake of his death combed Neverland and his Las Vegas house. They tore the house apart. Nothing was found. Not one damn thing. Ultimately, I didnt believe the rumors in 1993, and I dont know. MJ was killed by lots of things. One being an inept and criminal doctor, the other stress and probably a broken heart. He was a pariah.

I'm all for punishing abusers and criminals. But lets choose the targets wisely. Before we ostracize someone for being a pedophile, lets have evidence.

RIP MJ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
    I think the sad thing of all of it is, someone is dead. Someone is dead ultimately, because of false rumors and lies, people willingly believe because they dont want to be different. I was and am a MJ fan. That certainly wasnt cool, not in 94 95. I have heard MJ jokes since 1993, about him being an abuser. Everyone tells them. And few people ever spoke up, at least in my view of it all. Its nice to fit in, and be part of a group and a crowd. Why mess it up, and say, "gee guys, I actually think MJ is innocent". People believed the innuendo. ANytime MJ was mentioned for the last 20 years theres been mention of the abuse stuff along with it. Gee if every time he is mentioned, the abuse stuff is also mentioned, well, you dont think, they could get linked by people. Oh MJ, and child abuse. Thats synonamous.

If he did abuse people, then he should have been punished, but if the facts are correct, and they are, boy, did we as a society and world ever make a HUGE mistake.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    time def didn't stand still and people went on with their lives like nothing happened. lets not make this out to be a national tragedy. should we make this a national holiday :roll:. but it's sad how the media built him up and then so quickly built him down but he caused it on his own by some rather odd things. i blame "his doctor" for his death. the amount of pills this man was on were ungodly and it was only matter of time before he died.

that's great your a fan and all but you making this out to be bigger then it is
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    59739b06.jpg
    I'll be back
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    I never thought he "abused" those kids. With that being said, he was one weird fucker. A great talent ? Of course, but fucking strange. He himself said he liked sharing a bed with a child on national t.v. That sure as hell did little to take that target off his back.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    I never thought he "abused" those kids. With that being said, he was one weird fucker. A great talent ? Of course, but fucking strange. He himself said he liked sharing a bed with a child on national t.v. That sure as hell did little to take that target off his back.

yeah, but what thing is his life was "normal"? From a very early age he himself was abused by his dad. And MJ himself was famous from the time he was really young.

That kind of fame is hard to comprehend. Sure these days with pappazazzi and stuff people like paris hilton or Miley Cyrus would have some press chasing them around, and a few fans asking for autographs.

But with MJ, if he merely went to the movie theater or something their would be so many fans around he couldnt even walk the street. Thats unreal.

Plus, who creates art and is normal? Think back on your favorite artists in any medium. Are they all normal?

All my heroes are those who are unonventional, odd, strange, wierd, eccentric. It takes guts to walk your own path. Everyone else does the same thing, walks the same road. When someone does something different, or refuses to follow along, that can only be a good thing.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    the wolf wrote:

yeah, but what thing is his life was "normal"? From a very early age he himself was abused by his dad. And MJ himself was famous from the time he was really young.

That kind of fame is hard to comprehend. Sure these days with pappazazzi and stuff people like paris hilton or Miley Cyrus would have some press chasing them around, and a few fans asking for autographs.

But with MJ, if he merely went to the movie theater or something their would be so many fans around he couldnt even walk the street. Thats unreal.

Plus, who creates art and is normal? Think back on your favorite artists in any medium. Are they all normal?

All my heroes are those who are unonventional, odd, strange, wierd, eccentric. It takes guts to walk your own path. Everyone else does the same thing, walks the same road. When someone does something different, or refuses to follow along, that can only be a good thing.

and that's fine, artists are odd characters.
    but grown men do not share their bed with children.
    that's all i know, that's all i have.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    metsfan wrote:
    time def didn't stand still and people went on with their lives like nothing happened. lets not make this out to be a national tragedy. should we make this a national holiday :roll:. but it's sad how the media built him up and then so quickly built him down but he caused it on his own by some rather odd things. i blame "his doctor" for his death. the amount of pills this man was on were ungodly and it was only matter of time before he died.

that's great your a fan and all but you making this out to be bigger then it is

it was a big deal. As I said before, our parents knew his music when they grew up, when he was in the J5. Then we or our older siblings knew his solo stuff. His music was universal. Everyone on earth knew who he was. Thats why I mentioned Biggie and Pac. Great artists, horrific deaths, but their universality, their appeal, although wide was still sort of restricted. With MJ, he crossed all barriers, race, class, country, gender. Everyone knew his music, or was a fan. Everyone knew who he was. And the fact that he was a real artist. Not some fake celebrity. He had real, honest to god talent, in music, in film creation, in dancing.

The guys legacy is insane. The record sales of Thriller alone are enough to take ones breath away, especially in this current climate of records not selling at all.

I'd say it was a huge deal. Didnt his death single handedly shut down twitter or something?
    e4a0f81e.jpg
    I'll be back

it was a big deal. As I said before, our parents knew his music when they grew up, when he was in the J5. Then we or our older siblings knew his solo stuff. His music was universal. Everyone on earth knew who he was. Thats why I mentioned Biggie and Pac. Great artists, horrific deaths, but their universality, their appeal, although wide was still sort of restricted. With MJ, he crossed all barriers, race, class, country, gender. Everyone knew his music, or was a fan. Everyone knew who he was. And the fact that he was a real artist. Not some fake celebrity. He had real, honest to god talent, in music, in film creation, in dancing.

The guys legacy is insane. The record sales of Thriller alone are enough to take ones breath away, especially in this current climate of records not selling at all.

I'd say it was a huge deal. Didnt his death single handedly shut down twitter or something?
    your making it out to be a national tragedy when its not at all. wow big deal it shut down some internet website :roll:. it is a big deal sure but def not a national tragedy. would you like to be this michael jackson day.

chadwick wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

:clap::clap::clap:

chadwick wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

and thats fine as well. but sharing a bed with a child doesnt mean he did anything to them. macauley culkin, Wade Robson the dancer, Brett Barnes. Corey Feldman was upset that MJ seemed to move on from one pal to the next, but maintained nothing abusive or untoward occured.

For all the hoopla about the supposed and alleged victims in this case, their number is outweighed by the list of names I just gave you, who say they slept in the same bed with MJ and nothing happened.

The bed with children was a strawman. Its a never ending battle. Its what I said before. Michael jackson and bed with children said in the same sentence over and over again, repeated, over the years, thats gonna hook some people into thinking bad thoughts.

Wheres the evidence? Thats what i want to know. MJ was called a serial pedophile. Over many years. Yet, not one shred of evidence was found, in his house, on his computer, on his book shelf, in his video collection. No wierd disturbing pictures. Nothing. That to me suggests something, gee...HE WAS INNOCENT.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    Death of a person - plain and simple. Every death leaves pain for those close to the person and unanswered questions of some kind. A celebrity death is no more tragic or disasterous than any other, in fact often less so.

Try telling the parents of the little three year old girl who died close to here two weeks ago when she ran behind a reversing car that there was anything particulary special or tragic about Michael Jackson's death.

No matter the circumstances of his life, Michael Jackson made choices - many of them poor. He surrounded himself with people who told him what he wanted to hear and they did what he wanted them to do. Were they irresponsible? Probably, were they negligent? Probably. But he had the power to change things but he chose not to.

He was talented, he was tortured, he may have had a terrible upbringing. But he was also rich, powerful and the master of his destiny. Compare his life to a homeless peson living on the streets of any city - the same homeless some call bums or are disgusted by, the same ones no-one stops to help and few care about. They all have a sad story too, but I don't hear anyone morning them a year after their death.

I find it hard to feel sorry for people like Jackson, Cobain, Anna-Nicole Smith, etc etc etc when they all had the power to change their circumstances but instead chose the life they ultimately lost.
    Sleeping in the same bed is irrelevant, in this particular case, because nothing criminal happened. If we are talking the neighborhood felon at the house on the corner, who has a history of abusing kids, thats one thing. their is no record. No history. Nothing.

Thats why the whole thing is so baffling to me. You first hear about the allegations and wonder, what happened. You hear the case, and the trial, and the facts come out, over the decade that follows. And the smoking gun doesnt exist. No evidence exists at all that MJ did a single thing to any of the kids. In fact as I said, you have 4 kids, now adults saying nothing happened.

At a certain point you gotta stop the whole jokester act and just kind of deal with facts, with the evidence as presented.
    and thats fine as well. but sharing a bed with a child doesnt mean he did anything to them. macauley culkin, Wade Robson the dancer, Brett Barnes. Corey Feldman was upset that MJ seemed to move on from one pal to the next, but maintained nothing abusive or untoward occured.

For all the hoopla about the supposed and alleged victims in this case, their number is outweighed by the list of names I just gave you, who say they slept in the same bed with MJ and nothing happened.

The bed with children was a strawman. Its a never ending battle. Its what I said before. Michael jackson and bed with children said in the same sentence over and over again, repeated, over the years, thats gonna hook some people into thinking bad thoughts.

Wheres the evidence? Thats what i want to know. MJ was called a serial pedophile. Over many years. Yet, not one shred of evidence was found, in his house, on his computer, on his book shelf, in his video collection. No wierd disturbing pictures. Nothing. That to me suggests something, gee...HE WAS INNOCENT.

a grown ass man doesn't share his bed with children.
    his own children, that's different.
    everybody has children that are scared of the dark, run into mom and dad's room to sleep.
    that's acceptable.

mr. mike jackson sharing his bed with other peoples' children is alarming and disgusting in and of itself.
    i liked his music fine when i was little.
    as i approached the age of 3 i discovered real ass kickin tunes.

i am sorry your guy is twisted upstairs.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

Sleeping in the same bed is irrelevant, in this particular case, because nothing criminal happened.
    so you would let your kids sleep with a 45 year old man as long as nothing criminal happened

Sleeping in the same bed is irrelevant, in this particular case, because nothing criminal happened. If we are talking the neighborhood felon at the house on the corner, who has a history of abusing kids, thats one thing. their is no record. No history. Nothing.

Thats why the whole thing is so baffling to me. You first hear about the allegations and wonder, what happened. You hear the case, and the trial, and the facts come out, over the decade that follows. And the smoking gun doesnt exist. No evidence exists at all that MJ did a single thing to any of the kids. In fact as I said, you have 4 kids, now adults saying nothing happened.

At a certain point you gotta stop the whole jokester act and just kind of deal with facts, with the evidence as presented.
    im curious and have a simple question for you.

are you willing to share your bed with children even after being accused of molestation?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Death of a person - plain and simple. Every death leaves pain for those close to the person and unanswered questions of some kind. A celebrity death is no more tragic or disasterous than any other, in fact often less so.

Try telling the parents of the little three year old girl who died close to here two weeks ago when she ran behind a reversing car that there was anything particulary special or tragic about Michael Jackson's death.

No matter the circumstances of his life, Michael Jackson made choices - many of them poor. He surrounded himself with people who told him what he wanted to hear and they did what he wanted them to do. Were they irresponsible? Probably, were they negligent? Probably. But he had the power to change things but he chose not to.

He was talented, he was tortured, he may have had a terrible upbringing. But he was also rich, powerful and the master of his destiny. Compare his life to a homeless peson living on the streets of any city - the same homeless some call bums or are disgusted by, the same ones no-one stops to help and few care about. They all have a sad story too, but I don't hear anyone morning them a year after their death.

I find it hard to feel sorry for people like Jackson, Cobain, Anna-Nicole Smith, etc etc etc when they all had the power to change their circumstances but instead chose the life they ultimately lost.

I find this post extremely condescending and rather naive. I didnt follow Anna Nicole, or her career so I cant speak on her, but with MJ and Cobain, I was a fan of both and both deaths hit me hard.

The notion you have that when you are rich and famous that you can change everything and crawl out of your depression or your despair, is pretty outrageous frankly. Cobain especially. The guy was as tortured as any modern day artist. He was merely 27 when he died. I am 26 myself, I still havent figured out my life's plan, and being a millionaire would be great, but fame and cash aint gonna solve my problems. Kurt sold millions of records, and was thought of as a spokesman for his generation. Cant really top those accolades. But how does that help him deal with his anger and sadness? Help him deal with quitting heroin? End his stomach pain? Help him deal with the most traumatic event of his entire life, his parents divorce? Just because you have wealth and fame doesnt mean you are more equipped to deal with the world and your emotions than the rest of us!

Same with MJ.

Its a misguided notion you are promoting and its one alot of people swallow whole. The idea that fame and money can make you whole again, if you are lost or depressed or worse. If we could talk to MJ or Kurt I would bet theyd argue in many ways it wasnt worth it. That fame isnt worth the price.

The power to change things? Thats a pretty condescending thing to be suggesting. So if you are rich and powerful, you should be free of pain and misery? How is a 27 year old supposed to know how to deal with and cope with both his own demons and the pressure and burden of being the spokesman for millions of OTHER peoples demons!? I dont even have My OWN life figured out right now!

You dont find it more than a coincidence that some of the biggest celebs of our time, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Britney and the like all have made pretty spectacular mistakes, and none of them I would wager is happy. Theres a reason for that.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    edited June 2010

I'm glad you're so forgiving, but if my daughter went for a sleepover or a camp or whatever and i found out she'd slept the night in an adult's bed, where that adult may have been naked and the adult admitted to 'cuddling and caressing' then that adult had better hope they are a faster runner than me because they'd be a dead man when I caught them.

This alone is unacceptable behaviour for an adult in the duty of care of a child. and no - i'm not calling him a rapist - just totally inappropriate.
    Post edited by Paul Andrews on
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    You dont find it more than a coincidence that some of the biggest celebs of our time, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Britney and the like all have made pretty spectacular mistakes, and none of them I would wager is happy. Theres a reason for that.
    to my knowledge paris and lohan do nothing.
    at least britney makes shit music and sells it like hotcakes to young silly kids.

paris and lohan spend money like mad and have little dogs and get loaded every night.
    i see nothing of great value in either one of them.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:

are you willing to share your bed with children even after being accused of molestation?

So thats the whole point really. The point isnt that we crucified an innocent man and in some ways drove him to the stress the killed him. No the point is, he shared his bed with kids. Thats all we need to focus on. Not the fact he was innocent. Or had people saying they did the same thing with him and nothing bad happened. Nope the point is the deviant behavior. Its odd and wierd for a 45 year old man to sleep in a bed with kids, so lets dwell on that ad naseum. He was innocent, and a pariah, ostracized for the last 15 years of his life, ruined by the suggestion that he did something like that. But thats irrelevant. Keep your eyes on the deviant behavior. Innocence matters none. He slept in bed with kids? Really? Thats odd, thats eccentric.

Michael could have worshipped the devil, or thought he was a reptilian. Or was Jesus himself. But that all is irrelevant to the discussion. One being odd and wierd has no effect in terms of being a child molestor. In fact most arent wierd. Its the ability to blend in that allows them to continue.

But of course no one views that as odd. The whole suburban, white picket fence, trophy wife nonsense, we are told from birth is our destiny. Thats normal. THose people are normal. White collar, wealthy, those people standing next to MJ side by side, when asked who is a child molestor, who are most people gonna say? MJ or the white collar family? Why? Why do we view this facade of togetherness that the suburbs and that whole mentality, why do we value that more than people who are wierd?

MJ could have slept in a bed with kids every night of his adult life, but the fact remains he did nothing criminal, nothing illegal happened.
    edited June 2010
    so you would your let kids sleep with a 45 year old stranger. just answer the question and not make long drawn out post and hide behind them.

I'm glad you're so forgiving, but if my daughter went for a sleepover or a camp or whatever and i found out she'd slept the night in an adult's bed, where that adult may have been naked and the adult admitted to 'cuddling and caressing' then that adult had better hope they are a faster runner than me because they'd be a dead man when I caught them.

This alone is unacceptable behaviour for an adult in the duty of care of a child. and no - i'm not calling him a rapist - just totally inappropriate.
    again, Paul, you are genius.
    i can't run fast at all so count me out of that equation.
    but i do have access to something very quick though.
    bullets are so fast we can't even see them fly.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    So thats the whole point really. The point isnt that we crucified an innocent man and in some ways drove him to the stress the killed him. No the point is, he shared his bed with kids. Thats all we need to focus on. Not the fact he was innocent. Or had people saying they did the same thing with him and nothing bad happened. Nope the point is the deviant behavior. Its odd and wierd for a 45 year old man to sleep in a bed with kids, so lets dwell on that ad naseum. He was innocent, and a pariah, ostracized for the last 15 years of his life, ruined by the suggestion that he did something like that. But thats irrelevant. Keep your eyes on the deviant behavior. Innocence matters none. He slept in bed with kids? Really? Thats odd, thats eccentric.

Michael could have worshipped the devil, or thought he was a reptilian. Or was Jesus himself. But that all is irrelevant to the discussion. One being odd and wierd has no effect in terms of being a child molestor. In fact most arent wierd. Its the ability to blend in that allows them to continue.

But of course no one views that as odd. The whole suburban, white picket fence, trophy wife nonsense, we are told from birth is our destiny. Thats normal. THose people are normal. White collar, wealthy, those people standing next to MJ side by side, when asked who is a child molestor, who are most people gonna say? MJ or the white collar family? Why? Why do we view this facade of togetherness that the suburbs and that whole mentality, why do we value that more than people who are wierd?

MJ could have slept in a bed with kids every night of his adult life, but the fact remains he did nothing criminal, nothing illegal happened.

i am baffled

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

Dont really understand the point of this post. MJ didnt take kids into bed to cuddle and caress or to be naked. The 4 kids I mentioned above all said as much.

Thats the whole road block of the issue. Of course, adults do horrible things to kids. No question. But theirs many problems with the leap from innocent day at Neverland, to abuse. For one, the family was always invited. Not one family member of either boy, the first or second accusers family, ever said they saw Michael do anything inappropriate. Pretty odd to me. These boys were basically living at neverland with their parents. The second boys family knew the guards and security by first name, they were there so much. So that to me is odd.

I deal in facts not hearsay. That seems to be several peoples brand of jabber here. I live in a world, where if someone is guilty, they are guilty, if they are innocent, well then they are innocent. Had their been evidence MJ was abusing kids, no way would I be supportive of that. But you gotta deal in facts.

MJ lived one life. He acted in certain ways. Did certain things. He never abused kids. But when people start mudding the waters and all that, saying "oh I wouldnt let a 45 year old sleep in the same bed with my kid", it as I said muddies the water. MJ was odd. Wierd. maybe he shouldnt have slept in those beds with kids. But nothing bad happened.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    chadwick wrote:

I think you are missing the point that we, most of us here see nothing innocent about him sleeping in a bed with a child. He didn't have to touch them at ALL for that to be just a bit fucked up.

So the fact remains to most of us, that criminal or not, it was a fucked up thing to do, and most of us, are not cool with that at ALL.

If I remember right, you are mid 20's ? Would you yourself want to sleep in the same bed slumber party style with a 10 year old? I'm betting the answer is no. Why? Because you know it's fucked up.
    MJ had no problem with it, so in my mind that makes him a bit fucked up.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel

Dont really understand the point of this post. MJ didnt take kids into bed to cuddle and caress or to be naked. The 4 kids I mentioned above all said as much.

Thats the whole road block of the issue. Of course, adults do horrible things to kids. No question. But theirs many problems with the leap from innocent day at Neverland, to abuse. For one, the family was always invited. Not one family member of either boy, the first or second accusers family, ever said they saw Michael do anything inappropriate. Pretty odd to me. These boys were basically living at neverland with their parents. The second boys family knew the guards and security by first name, they were there so much. So that to me is odd.

I deal in facts not hearsay. That seems to be several peoples brand of jabber here. I live in a world, where if someone is guilty, they are guilty, if they are innocent, well then they are innocent. Had their been evidence MJ was abusing kids, no way would I be supportive of that. But you gotta deal in facts.

MJ lived one life. He acted in certain ways. Did certain things. He never abused kids. But when people start mudding the waters and all that, saying "oh I wouldnt let a 45 year old sleep in the same bed with my kid", it as I said muddies the water. MJ was odd. Wierd. maybe he shouldnt have slept in those beds with kids. But nothing bad happened.

no he should not have slept in bed with kids. He did it to himself. He paid alot of money to the family of a boy. Why would you pay millions of dollars if you didn't do anything? I sure wouldn't pay a damn thing if I didn't do anything. The guy did it to himself. He put himself in situations that got him in trouble.
    I'll be back