What Does Everyone Do For A Living?

18910111214»

Comments

• President...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Alyssa Milano's secret lover. 8-)
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Official Scrabble Champion.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Champion for Love

I challenge you to a scrabble game.
  • CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    I'm gonna move up to Nashua, get a nice little spread, get some sheep and tend to them.
  • Oh how badly i want to post something right now. :lol:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Official Scrabble Champion.

congrats
    www.myspace.com
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,831
    Lawyer that just switched to consulting at a big four accounting firm located in Stamford, CT.
    International trade expert-trade of goods, not financial products.
    No more court briefs or motions-YAY!
  • conman wrote:
    Hating your job sux so bad.
    Im like a giant ball of rage that cannot be calmed with any amount of xanax. Well, ok...maybe a large amount would do the trick. Like, an elephant dose.
    welcome to my world :|

Me too. Started seriously job hunting last night. The whole resume/cover letter thing really sucks.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    conman wrote:
    Im like a giant ball of rage that cannot be calmed with any amount of xanax. Well, ok...maybe a large amount would do the trick. Like, an elephant dose.

Me too. Started seriously job hunting last night. The whole resume/cover letter thing really sucks.

i so hate cover letters....and even worse...all the bs online crap. every friggen company has an automated online system with different user id and password requirements. :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • conman wrote:

Good luck. The interview process is even worse!
    Ive applied for a few jobs...even had a few interviews.
    There are far more people who need jobs than there are jobs available...which really makes the whole process even harder. The thought of taking a pay cut to not hate my 9-5 doesnt seem like a good option tho. Hard enough to pay the bills and support my music addiction as it is!!
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• I dislike my job as well...sitting in front of a computer 8 hours a day and listening to people bitch and moan is not my thing...but i'm still at that point where I have no idea what the frak I want to do, which is even MORE frustrating!!I get so bored of my full time job, that I end up getting a second job just so my life doesn't feel so DULL.
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • i so hate cover letters....and even worse...all the bs online crap. every friggen company has an automated online system with different user id and password requirements. :roll:

Online applications are the most impersonal, irritating thing EVER. I don't think i've ever gotten a job doing an online application.
    I don't enjoy doing cover letters either..especially the "Objective" part. Especially when you're just applying for a part time job, honestly I just need the extra money.
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    professional gigilo
  • Political Science Student - right now doing an internship at Environment Canada.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V