Options

Nickelback's "All The Right Reasons": influenced by YIELD?

124»

Comments

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    Fanch - great job with this. Whether you're serious or not is irrelevant, as once again you left me entertained! Looking forward to your (long overdue) drunken review of Backspacer!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    benjs wrote:
    Fanch - great job with this. Whether you're serious or not is irrelevant, as once again you left me entertained! Looking forward to your (long overdue) drunken review of Backspacer!

agreed.

give us some backspacer banter!
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Ahhh, the very reason I stay off the Porch. PJ fans who wouldn't know a joke if it ate their children right in front of them. Nice work, Fanch (the whitest black man the world has ever known).
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Ahhh, the very reason I stay off the Porch. PJ fans who wouldn't know a joke if it ate their children right in front of them. Nice work, Fanch (the whitest black man the world has ever known).

Wow, hardcore way of putting it.
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I don't know... I know a good number of people who would tell Fanch that Obama would give him a run for his money in that category..
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    If Pearl Jam had more black fans, then there'd be less people getting all worked up about Jamily Posters. Black people don't give a fuck about that shit!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Mentioning Nickelback is "Blasphemy" around these Parts!...haha
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    It's blasphemy because a few whyte fans are getting all upset about a few brothers like me posting on their message board.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Anyone making blanket statements about an entire race of "black people" or "white people" is making bigoted comments. Stop it right now...it has no place here or anywhere. See the Posting Guidelines to preserve posting privileges.

Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.