Options

***ZiggyStar's Holy Grail has Arrived!!!!!!!***

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    Get_Right wrote:
    Ive sort of avoided this topic as I have mixed feelings about asking other board members for money-no matter the reason

but there is no need for negativity
    its a good idea
    if you want to help, great
    if not, thats also great

dont bug people for money

and dont bug Lukin and Fenway for trying to grant someone's wish-Im sure that part of this is Lukin paying it forward for the poster he received.
    you know it!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    i will gladly donate to this grand cause :mrgreen:

ps... i am surprised the folks that put in for the item weren't supposed to donate to the item purchase? seems like common sense to me? the lottery doesn't ask for donations after someone hits the jackpot, the jackpot comes from everyone with a chance to win
  • Options
    I'm in for a few $$$...Good luck with the search :D

Just restating this...
    It's funny when things change so much
    It's all state of mind

Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff

You think you hate it now, wait till you drive it...

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
  • Options
    I'm more than happy to chip in for this...Ziggy has taken me under her wing in the last year and helped me with all sorts of things...I couldn't think of a more deserving person...
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    arq wrote:
    ...guess I was looking through rose colored glasses...:-)

please Scottie take them off :lol:

1289481_f260.jpg

I still think they are quite stylish myself!! And I will continue to wear them!! ;-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,285
    I'm more than happy to chip in for this...Ziggy has taken me under her wing in the last year and helped me with all sorts of things...I couldn't think of a more deserving person...
    Oh My God , You Poor Thing!!!!!!! Don't give up hope!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    :wtf: I'll be fine...honestly..she's been good for me :crazy:
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    HAHAHA... so much funny shit in this thread.... MJ eating popcorn, Chris Farley baby... and just people getting all out of whack over nothing...

cheers to those who want to share in the experience and jeers to those who just want to piss all over those who are just wanting to have a good time in this fucked up world. that's all i gotta say for now.
  • Options
    CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    my2hands wrote:
    ps... i am surprised the folks that put in for the item weren't supposed to donate to the item purchase? seems like common sense to me? the lottery doesn't ask for donations after someone hits the jackpot, the jackpot comes from everyone with a chance to win

+1
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Guys, I am sooooo very grateful to everyone who has said they will donate.....thank you thank you thank you.....but I'm beginning to feel uncomfortable with all this who should pay up or put in $$ business. People are even being a bit mean to LukinFan and FenwayFaithful and that's not cool.

So, let's just tally it up, people can put in what they feel they can afford and I'll throw in the difference? I'm good for a couple of hundred or so. I'd never get any of those items without all your help! I really do appreciate it.

Thoughts?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,786
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Guys, I am sooooo very grateful to everyone who has said they will donate.....thank you thank you thank you.....but I'm beginning to feel uncomfortable with all this who should pay up or put in $$ business. People are even being a bit mean to LukinFan and FenwayFaithful and that's not cool.

So, let's just tally it up, people can put in what they feel they can afford and I'll throw in the difference? I'm good for a couple of hundred or so. I'd never get any of those items without all your help! I really do appreciate it.

Thoughts?

a super offer Ziggy, but this isnt the idea....

and anyone being unkind to FF or LF should really have a long hard look at themselves.....
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Thoughts?

Not a chance! This whole thing was about a wishlist of sorts and LF and FF did a GREAT thing to start it, and you will NOT contribute to your own cause. The people who choose to donate will and those who dont want to can go get f-ed as far as Im concerned(at least the people who had a problem with the outcome can). And if it comes down to it, just like D said, I have an extra ITW, and will send it to you for free if I have too. Hell, I dont know you or anything about you and have never even talked to you, but you won the so called popularity contest in some peoples eyes, so this one is on us. So, whoever you are, shut the f up and put your $$ back in your pocket and keep an eye on your mailbox or whatever you all recieve mail in over there!! ;-)
    Post edited by pjtradeking on

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Red BurritoRed Burrito Posts: 476
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Thoughts?

This has all gotten a bit skewed. Ziggy, the point was to give a, fully paid for, gift to someone who is deemed most deserving by the members of this board. The people have spoken and you are the clear choice. I would not feel right if you had to pay for any part of the gift. It would be like someone giving you a lottery ticket, you win, then you having to chip in 2 million before you can receive the 4 million in winnings...doesn't make sense.

I believe the members here will rally and will come up with one of your grails paid in full. By the way, congrats!
    the sorrow grows bigger, when the sorrow's denied
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Thoughts?
    u know my opinion already..this will happen cos all of this great people here..you just smile.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    updated...the list is growing :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    Urggh you boys are so frustrating!! :x ;)
  • Options
    Red BurritoRed Burrito Posts: 476
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You love it! :D
    the sorrow grows bigger, when the sorrow's denied
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You love it! :D
    +1
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    Is not about the money AT ALL, what I normally donate is the equivalent a dinner for 2 at Mc Donalds :lol: so this is not a "no rent this month" moment ;) Plus it feels sooo good to help even a little bit those people who made this place a welcoming place and are always willing to help, more than a contest this was a gesture of appreciation :D
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,786
    ZiggyStar wrote:

we are a little quick on the draw ;)
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    arq wrote:
    Is not about the money AT ALL, what I normally donate is the equivalent a dinner for 2 at Mc Donalds :lol: so this is not a "no rent this month" moment ;) Plus it feels sooo good to help even a little bit those people who made this place a welcoming place and are always willing to help, more than a contest this was a gesture of appreciation :D
    Exactly!!
    Most of us were doing this regardless of who "won". Ziggy is a great friend and that it's for her is terrific. The idea is to make someone happy. That makes me happy.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    I have an extra ITW, and will send it to you for free if I have too.

Well hellllooooo there! ;):lol:

Thank you....all of you! :)
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,285
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I hope so! :D But I did mean , about Ziggy taking you under her wing!! :lol::mrgreen: Wasn't sure which was worse. ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

thats the spirit!!! :)
  • Options

thats the spirit!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpxfl8PtKaM

You know it D!!!

• Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    LukinFan wrote:

Can I still contribute?
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

Can I still contribute?
    but of course! I'll add you to the list! Thanks Lone Wolf!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I hope so! :D But I did mean , about Ziggy taking you under her wing!! :lol::mrgreen: Wasn't sure which was worse. ;)

Looks pretty fucking awesome to me! 8-) Nice and snuggly! ;)

4709211790_8e7b279f04.jpg
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    I wonder if 10club had a spare Into The Wild vinyl laying around the warehouse we could hookup ZiggyStar with. There's one already up on nazi eBay, but it's a bid thing. No buy it now kind of jam.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    I'd love to chip in.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."