Options

***ZiggyStar's Holy Grail has Arrived!!!!!!!***

Comments

• Options
    mavimavi Posts: 941
    Congrats to Ziggy! Please count me in to contribute.
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    norm wrote:
    youngster wrote:
    ah fuck it. Ziggys an alright broad. I'll toss her a bone. ;)

probably how she won the vote...allotta guys wanting to throw her a bone ;):lol:

hi zig!! fuck off!! :P :mrgreen: :wave:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

list updated
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Ka-Ching!-I'm in...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    I'm in, baby! :D
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    everybody has there Rushmore!
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    updated
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    SarahLouSarahLou Posts: 175
    nice one Ziggy! i'm chip in too! :D
  • Options
    AmentsArmyAmentsArmy Posts: 78
    I've read previous posts on this forum that claim sellers have been offering up fake PJ posters, i.e. replicas. Has anyone else heard of this? Any idea on how to verify authenticity, or just a leap of faith/trust?
    Rapid City - June 23rd, 1998

"I will hold the candle, till it burns up my arm..."
  • Options
    AmentsArmy wrote:
    I've read previous posts on this forum that claim sellers have been offering up fake PJ posters, i.e. replicas. Has anyone else heard of this? Any idea on how to verify authenticity, or just a leap of faith/trust?

I have a s/n Rushmore and it is way different from that first ebay listing! Unable to tell what the second one looks like.
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

• Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    norm wrote:
    youngster wrote:
    ah fuck it. Ziggys an alright broad. I'll toss her a bone. ;)

probably how she won the vote...allotta guys wanting to throw her a bone ;):lol:

hi zig!! fuck off!! :P :mrgreen: :wave:

But you know I only have eyes for you, Norm! ;):lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,374
    Put me down for a donation....
  • Options
    I'm in for a few $$$...Good luck with the search :D
    It's funny when things change so much
    It's all state of mind

Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff

You think you hate it now, wait till you drive it...

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Love the idea of this - I'm in. Ok
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Why would Ziggy want the Into The Wild LP? I cannot image her liking that album or that movie in any way shape or form.

Ziggy? Do you really like the Into The Wild album or movie? Really? You? The girl who hates all slow Pearl Jam songs? The girl who complains about every song with too many yeah yeah yeahs in it? Really? :?

Same with the Benaroya Hall show. An all acoustic - mostly slow set of Pearl Jam. Really? You want that? YOU? This has got to be about a different ZiggyStar.

All this for one of PJ's most critical fans of their slow material? A girl who gets so bored with the last album that she skips like 3 or 4 of the slow songs?? And she wants the Into The Wild or Benaroya Hall albums on LP?? Shouldn't those be for someone who would really appreciate the music on them not just to have them on a shelf?
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Why would Ziggy want the Into The Wild LP? I cannot image her liking that album or that movie in any way shape or form.

Ziggy? Do you really like the Into The Wild album or movie? Really? You? The girl who hates all slow Pearl Jam songs? The girl who complains about every song with too many yeah yeah yeahs in it? Really? :?

Same with the Benaroya Hall show. An all acoustic - mostly slow set of Pearl Jam. Really? You want that? YOU? This has got to be about a different ZiggyStar.

All this for one of PJ's most critical fans of their slow material? A girl who gets so bored with the last album that she skips like 3 or 4 of the slow songs??

And she wants the Into The Wild or Benaroya Hall albums on LP?? Shouldn't those be for someone who would really appreciate the music on them not just to have them on a shelf?

EXCUSE ME!? How fucking RUDE of you!

I love the ITW album....but not the movie. The movie was crap. I'm constantly pushing for an EV solo show for Australia and NZ on this board.

And I have never once said I hate all slow PJ songs....just the crap ones like Parachutes, Wishlist and Thumbing My Way! ;) Look at the Benny setlist....it's full of awesome songs! I've played that album a million times. And how the fuck does skipping songs on Backspacer relate to me wanting Benny or ITW vinyl?

aNiMaL, you really should get your facts straight before you start throwing out accusations. If I got either Benny or ITW, they definitely would not be sitting on a shelf! And so what if they did? Heaps of people buy PJ stuff and never open it or play it! Who made you God to tell people who deserves something more than another person or would appreciate it more?!
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    aNiMaL wrote:

All this for one of PJ's most critical fans of their slow material? A girl who gets so bored with the last album that she skips like 3 or 4 of the slow songs??

And she wants the Into The Wild or Benaroya Hall albums on LP?? Shouldn't those be for someone who would really appreciate the music on them not just to have them on a shelf?

EXCUSE ME!? How fucking RUDE of you!

I love the ITW album....but not the movie. The movie was crap. I'm constantly pushing for an EV solo show for Australia and NZ on this board.

And I have never once said I hate all slow PJ songs....just the crap ones like Parachutes, Wishlist and Thumbing My Way! ;) Look at the Benny setlist....it's full of awesome songs! I've played that album a million times. And how the fuck does skipping songs on Backspacer relate to me wanting Benny or ITW vinyl?

aNiMaL, you really should get your facts straight before you start throwing out accusations. If I got either Benny or ITW, they definitely would not be sitting on a shelf! And so what if they did? Heaps of people buy PJ stuff and never open it or play it! Who made you God to tell people who deserves something more than another person or would appreciate it more?!

aNiMaL you've got served :lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    I'm guessing you won't be throwing some $$ in, aNiMaL? :lol:
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

he should be throwing twice the money for such offense :P
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    I stand by what I said. I've never read more complaints and more critical posts about PJ's slower catalog from anyone more than Ziggy. And then she wants people to buy her Into The Wild or Benaroya Hall on vinyl? It just seems weird to me being for Ziggy.

No, I won't be contributing to this charity. :)
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

he should be throwing twice the money for such offense :P
    Just calling it as I see it, arq. :)
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Just calling it as I see it, arq. :)

Now i've got served :lol:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    i don't "get" this popularity contest

no offense to anyone but um
  • Options

Kinda true and kinda not.

• Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    I stand by what I said. I've never read more complaints and more critical posts about PJ's slower catalog from anyone more than Ziggy. And then she wants people to buy her Into The Wild or Benaroya Hall on vinyl? It just seems weird to me being for Ziggy.

No, I won't be contributing to this charity. :)

If you read the complaints properly , I'm commenting about the exact same few slow songs that I dislike (which I listed above again)....not their entire "slow catalogue".

Good work aNiMaL for trying to fuck something that DID kinda feel nice and is now quickly beginning to feel like crap.
  • Options

That's exactly what it is!!

Which is why I said a few pages back that next time, it should be drawn out of a hat so everyone has equal chance of winning....not just the people who post a lot and are more well known on the board.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,474
    My biggest pj regret was not being into vinyl at the time of benny's release :(

enjoy Ziggy if that's what u get :)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Jackson_popcorn.gif
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Jackson_popcorn.gif
    :lol:

• Options
    norm wrote:
    Jackson_popcorn.gif

:lol: Pass some to me....all this fighting is working up an appetite! ;)
  • Options
    F**k if some people don't have anything good to add just move a long and save your time. What's the problem if this is a popularity contest? Some fans want to do something nice to a fan,
    why now u don't bitching?
    Neil deGrasse Tyson