Options

What's your "Holy Grail"? You just might get it!

Comments

• Options
    breath_girlbreath_girl Posts: 189
    The Canadian tour women's green hoodie in Large.... oh where are you?
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    pdalowsky wrote:
    arq wrote:
    Only a couple of the things on the list are impossible to find, that would make the search a lot easier, except for the freak jap promo and the reenk roink everything else is easy ;)
    :shock: :o :shock:

Jose, Im liking your thought here, can you just point me in the direction of the monkeyset and Ill publically confirm I love you ;)

Sorry man i just gave away the last set 1/50, i trade it for a signed picture of bret michaels...
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    LukinFan wrote:
    Ok we're all updated. I'll update later today again.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nathan - I bet you wished you hadn't signed up for this task now ;)
    Nah man. Seriously, my pleasure. It's the least I could do to help the community at large.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Holy Grail for me would be three front row tickets----so I could share the experience with my son and daughter at the same time!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    arq wrote:
    Only a couple of the things on the list are impossible to find, that would make the search a lot easier, except for the freak jap promo and the reenk roink everything else is easy ;)
    really?i never found the unplugged video cassette,no ebay,nothing..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    arq wrote:

you not have arqs spys
  • Options
    arq wrote:

you not have arqs spys
    i only see in pjcollectors,how is it.and a foto of the cover once..cos i have the show in video cassette but not the original release.i record it at 92,but not all..was the same day with STP unplugged
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    If we get enough people to go in on this, we might be able to hook a couple of people up---depending on the items, of course. It'll be hard to pick just one person
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    arq wrote:

I know someone who has it... I have watched it 8-):mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    i only see in pjcollectors,how is it.and a foto of the cover once..cos i have the show in video cassette but not the original release.i record it at 92,but not all..was the same day with STP unplugged

Oooh you're talking about this one!!!

http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=821

That must be the reenk roink of VHS!!!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq wrote:

Oooh you're talking about this one!!!

http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=821

That must be the reenk roink of VHS!!!
    this one..yes.. :)
  • Options
    Nathan,when we sent pm to Roger we pick a person from the list in first page ,right?..
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    freak ;) jap promo

:cry: you not likey me ...me no on listey

I'll nominate you to go on the list - you have given loads stuff away, plus I quite like you too. :D

Thrilla wants Freak Jap promo PUT HIM ON THE LIST
    Making updates right now. Please accept my deepest apologies serialthrilla and veddertown. My mistake. You're both going on the list.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Nathan,when we sent pm to Roger we pick a person from the list in first page ,right?..
    Yeah, but not until next week. I'm just collecting names and items wanted.
  • Options
    Yeah, but not until next week. I'm just collecting names and items wanted.
    yep,i know ,monday afternoon :)
  • Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    not my holy grail, but i want a face mask from the 95 era.... i have the exacutioner mask, now i want the face mask.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:

Am I missing anybody?

Me on the first page I think Fenway! Ed, Mike, Stone & Jeff's picks. Not all of them, just one each! :D
    You're on there now my friend! Sorry I missed ya on the first go around.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    freak ;) jap promo

:cry: you not likey me ...me no on listey

I'll nominate you to go on the list - you have given loads stuff away, plus I quite like you too. :D

Thrilla wants Freak Jap promo PUT HIM ON THE LIST
    Hold on...theserialthrilla was on the list all along! You Brits are trying to trick the dumb American again!
  • Options
    Okay, we are all updated thru 6:36PM (Boston time). Please let me know if you responded in this thread and do not see your name on the list. I'll remedy the situation ASAP.
  • Options
    80 PEOPLE SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep them coming. There are so many other wonderful and generous people on the board who are very deserving of a special gift from all of us that have not thrown their name in the hat yet. They have until noon Monday to respond to this thread, at which time LukinFan will take the list and the voting/nominating will begin.
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    veddertown wrote:

Am I missing anybody?

Me on the first page I think Fenway! Ed, Mike, Stone & Jeff's picks. Not all of them, just one each! :D
    You're on there now my friend! Sorry I missed ya on the first go around.
    You the man! :thumbup: What's yours by the way? :?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    What's yours by the way? :?
    I'm just here to help LukinFan make this thing happen. I'm not in the running.
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    My name is spelled wrong on the master list... :o
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    My name is spelled wrong on the master list... :o
    Sorry my friend. Fixing right now. :D
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    ;)

Didn't want some imposter getting my Hawaiian Poster... :lol:
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i'd love to get my hands on the Raleigh '98 poster :D

EDIT: or dallas '98 if raleigh is already taken... dont have time to go through that big list
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    My holy grail is the poster from the Seattle II '98 (actually I think it was the same poster for both shows). I've seen a street type poster on ebay all the time, but the real one rarely pops up, and when it does, its crazy expensive.

Couldn't buy one at the show because it was a last minute decision, and came in from Victoria, BC, got the stadium about 5 mins before PJ took the stage :)
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    edited June 2010
    I guess since I didn't make the list on page 1 that my Holy Grail of getting a lower 10C number is laughable. So I'll add a couple alternates:

1. Lower 10C number
    2. ITW Vinyl
    3. Santa Barbara 06 poster (the Emek PJ poster with the wave of skulls)
    4. Large PJ Cubs-themed sports shirt
    Post edited by NoelMichael on
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI