Dexter Season 5

12345679»

Comments

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    I'm trying to get her to watch 'the wire', but she doesn't seem too interested in that. I've seen the whole series already, but would love to watch it again.
    The Wire - WOW, what an awesome show. Have you checked out Treme yet? Also an HBO show - done by the same guy that did The Wire. Really great show about New Orleans post-Katrina and music. Big fan
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,558

Can't wait. My fiance and I watched the first 5 seasons within 2 months...we were so addicted. Waiting 1 week for each episode is going to be tough!

that's the absolute best way to watch a show

Definitely. I'm trying to figure out what show to watch next. I'm trying to get her to watch 'the wire', but she doesn't seem too interested in that. I've seen the whole series already, but would love to watch it again.

haha...i'm like that with movies. you know an awesome movie you've already seen but you watch it again with people who are watching for the first time and it's fun to see their reaction to it. i've been meaning to get into the wire too actually
    www.myspace.com
    http://www.ugo.com/tv/dexter-should-be-caught-by-now

love
    the show...it's only a show...but the stuff raised in this article is always in the back of my mind as i'm watching dexter
    www.myspace.com
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,824

haha...i'm like that with movies. you know an awesome movie you've already seen but you watch it again with people who are watching for the first time and it's fun to see their reaction to it. i've been meaning to get into the wire too actually

I highly recommend 'the wire'. One of the best TV series ever.

I highly recommend 'the wire'. One of the best TV series ever.

yeah, yeah, i know. for the amount of hype everyone has given it, it damn well better be.
    www.myspace.com
    phils game 2....gonna have to set the dvr.

need to change the thread title :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Its tonight!!!!!!!!!!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • JaneNY wrote:
    Its tonight!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pumped!

I've only watched the seasons on DVD...this whole waiting a whole week between episodes thing is going to be rough!
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Big religious theme in the episode tonight... and what looks like to be the season. I had kind of forgotten about Dexter, but tonight gave me a refreshed excitement for the show.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2