*** Newark Fanviews Here 5/18/10 ***

1456810

Comments

  • yakko69yakko69 Posts: 130
    yakko69 wrote:
    I thought the show was top 5 of my 42 shows I've attended so far. We sat row 12 Stone side, center. My brother and I were rockin out SOOOO hard with our Pearl Jam license plates that Eddie between songs said...."I just wanna call attention to something. I'm seeing a bunch of license plates lately.....I can't really tell what they say.....But I gotta assume they're stolen or something"

    You were not far from me...those were pretty killer plates!!


    Thanks Laura! And no....they are NOT stolen. They belong on my 2 cars and my brother's truck. We'll have em at MSG I and II. See ya there!
    ...44 shows...and counting....
  • rhpot1991rhpot1991 Posts: 121
    One thing I haven't seen mentioned in here is any discussion about what happened at the end of the first encore. Eddie took off and ran off the stage, Matt and Stone followed. Meanwhile Mike and Jeff swapped guitars and seemed to be confused as to what was going on. Seemed to be a lot of audibles as well, I'd love to see a scan of the original set list to know what was on it and what was changed.
  • mustbechrismustbechris Posts: 228
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    I love the person who said "he was wearing a sport coat with a 34 "shirt" underneath.

    Jesus H Christ, it wasn't just some off the rack at Abercrombie fucking t-shirt. pay some respect to sweetness for fuck's sake, one of the best running backs in the history of the game. (Walter Payton for the the ignorant.) :)

    But why was he wearing this jersey in Jersey????

    He should've worn a Nets jersey- that may have brought them some luck to get the 1st pick in the draft.
    Ken Danyko - 3; Scott Stevens - 4

    the two numbers retired by the new jersey devils. hence, 34.
    Speaking as a child of the 90's
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 203
    elle74 wrote:
    Whole song! And I can't believe most of the NEW JERSEYANS were not singing along and excited to hear it like I was!!! :roll:

    you have to be fucking kidding me with this. I'm a New Jerseyan and I couldn't sing along because I don't know the fucking words.........and, trust me, I've heard that song a million times....makes me think of my parents.[/quote]

    Well then you don't know much about Pearl Jam and Eddie Vedder who are/is influenced by Bruce and his music, whom is a fellow New Jerseyan. Eddie's first show in Chicago was Bruce. Eddie does a lot of Bruce covers as well. I'm 25 and know it. There's no reason not to if you are a) a Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder fan and b) FROM New Jersey c) a JERSEY girl!!!![/quote]


    The fact that Eddie is a Bruce fan is indeed well known. The fact that Bruce is from Jersey is also well known. My point was the just because we are from NJ doesn't mean we automatically know the lyrics to Jersey Girl. And, since I am 1. a PJ fan, 2. from NJ (the shore...doesn't get more bruce than that), 3. a Jersey girl, I can still say that I expect the crowd to sing along to PJ songs, but would never criticize the crowd for not singing along to a cover song. Just because you love Pearl Jam, doesn't mean you need to love their influences. Incidentally, Bruce owes my dad $20 from the Stone Pony back in '79....he still fucking talks about it.
    NY 4/17/94, NY 9/28/96,Camden 9/2/00, Philly 4/28/03,Camden 7/5/03, 7/6/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Holmdel 7/14/03, Reading 10/1/04, Camden 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07, Camden 6/19/08, 6/20/08, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, EV solo 8/5/08, 8/7/09,6/11/09,6/12/09, Chicago 8/24/09, Philly 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, Newark 5/18/10, MSG 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, EV Solo 6/21/11, 6/22/2016, PJ20, Brooklyn 10/18/13, 10/19/13, Philly 10/21/13, 10/22/13, Philly 4/28/2016, NYC
  • prezesprezes Posts: 25
    Kat wrote:
    Fanviews of the show please. The music...the band. The show. :)

    There's a thread about the crowd below the stickys.

    x

    The crowd is part of the show. Imagine a show without a crowd.
    PJ come to Poland again
    2007: Chorzow(PL)
    2009: London1(UK), Berlin(DE), London2(UK), Philadelphia4(PA)
    2010: Hartford(CT), Newark(NJ), MSG1(NY), MSG2(NY), London(UK), Berlin(DE), Gdynia(PL)
    2011: [email protected] Diego(CA),EastTroy1(WI)
  • pjaddictsince91pjaddictsince91 New JerseyPosts: 173
    Elusive wrote:
    elle74 wrote:
    Whole song! And I can't believe most of the NEW JERSEYANS were not singing along and excited to hear it like I was!!! :roll:

    you have to be fucking kidding me with this. I'm a New Jerseyan and I couldn't sing along because I don't know the fucking words.........and, trust me, I've heard that song a million times....makes me think of my parents.

    Well then you don't know much about Pearl Jam and Eddie Vedder who are/is influenced by Bruce and his music, whom is a fellow New Jerseyan. Eddie's first show in Chicago was Bruce. Eddie does a lot of Bruce covers as well. I'm 25 and know it. There's no reason not to if you are a) a Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder fan and b) FROM New Jersey c) a JERSEY girl!!!![/quote]


    The fact that Eddie is a Bruce fan is indeed well known. The fact that Bruce is from Jersey is also well known. My point was the just because we are from NJ doesn't mean we automatically know the lyrics to Jersey Girl. And, since I am 1. a PJ fan, 2. from NJ (the shore...doesn't get more bruce than that), 3. a Jersey girl, I can still say that I expect the crowd to sing along to PJ songs, but would never criticize the crowd for not singing along to a cover song. Just because you love Pearl Jam, doesn't mean you need to love their influences. Incidentally, Bruce owes my dad $20 from the Stone Pony back in '79....he still fucking talks about it.[/quote]

    Re: the 20 bucks - What did he want a refund for the cost of the ticket to the show?
    "I'm just feeling so tough with my ukelele...my badass mother f'in ukelele" EV 8/7/08 Newark, NJ

  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    rhpot1991 wrote:
    One thing I haven't seen mentioned in here is any discussion about what happened at the end of the first encore. Eddie took off and ran off the stage, Matt and Stone followed. Meanwhile Mike and Jeff swapped guitars and seemed to be confused as to what was going on. Seemed to be a lot of audibles as well, I'd love to see a scan of the original set list to know what was on it and what was changed.

    I was wonering about that too, plus Ed threw a pick at Stone and made a joke about the band going 20 years but ending tonight. it appeared good natured but left us wondering what was going on??
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYCPosts: 24,237
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    anybody notice i think it was after go, ed ran off the stage but half the band stayed expecting to play another song?

    I saw this too. Jeff was out there the longest and it seemed like he was a little pissed that the rest of the band walked off the stage. I'd love to see the setlist and know if another song was part of this encore, which went by very fast (even thought inside job is a pretty long song).
    severed hand thirteen

    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12 2015: NYC 9/23
    2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+7 2017: RRHoF 4/7
    2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4

    EV: 8/4-5/2008, 6/21-22/2011
  • blainewadblainewad Posts: 5
    hey, everybody...

    i had a great time last night as well (in sect. 127, row 2)! in person, i wasn't sure what happened after GO ended either. then someone brought it to my attention that i taped that one. :) upon re-watching , i only caught eddie and stone running offstage, so i still don't know. since i have no helpful insight, i'd figure i'd at least link you to what i have on youtube and the pics i took. feel free to save the pics for yourselves if you want. if you were in the first rows of sections 10 or A, you might even be in a couple of them.

    pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157623974154079/

    Go - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98m68dPuyjE
    Daughter/WMA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R90Qh6JK9-g
    Once - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6b7n27XRrE
    the Fixer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM8s5Ukrp-g

    - priscilla, usual lurker
    162xxx
  • OffHeGoes132OffHeGoes132 Posts: 594
    Thank you much for the videos! I, for one, thought the show/set list was spectacular. I haven't had time to write a detailed review (been a crazy week), but the show was definitely worth the drive from MD. I have to agree that the crowd was a pretty lax compared to the last DC show I went to. But no need to beat a dead horse. I was certainly rockin out, but I don't get all crazy when I do, I try to respect other peoples space and not get shit-faced and annoying.

    As most of you have already said, the band put on another ace show; it never ceases to amaze me how incredible they are live. Highlights for me were Immortality (got a video of that one), Indifference, THE FIXER (awesome live!), Go, Amongst the Waves (got a vid of that one too), Alive (always great live), In Hiding, Life Wasted (I had no idea how great this was live, totally slays the studio version, much like everything off S/T), Inside Job (INCREDIBLE)....
  • Black10Black10 Posts: 160
    Its been a long few days going from Hartford to Boston then back down to Newark. But now I finally have a chance to give my opinion about the show. I have been to 28 shows and this one by far was the weakest crowd I have ever been to. There was some points where it was getting embarissing to be there. Don't get me wrong, the setlist kicked ass, and I actually had the best seats I've ever had at any show before. But for me anyways, this wraps up any debate as to what makes a better concert, a great crowd or great setlist? I would take a great crowd over a great setlist ANY day of the week.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 11,613
    Sea wrote:
    May 18, 2010 Newark, NJ The Prudential Center

    Set List: Of The Girl, Brain Of J, Do The Evolution

    Now that's sweet
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2

    Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • PaigePaige Posts: 340
    Black10 wrote:
    I would take a great crowd over a great setlist ANY day of the week.

    Really????
    The setlist is the art. The crowd is out of your control. You can't have a good time unless everyone else is rocking out? When I'm rocking out, I don't notice what the rest of the crowd is doing.

    Like Tuesday. So much bemoaning about what the crowd was or was not doing. I was having a great time. Getting emotional in places, rocking my butt off in others.

    Give me setlist or give me death.
  • WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 795
    The show was pretty cool. My highlights from Section 10 Row 4 were:

    When Eddie was said to the tech people to turn on the lights so he can see the people in the back and all the way up. He was saying that he didn't forget about them and that there were two people having sex up there or maybe 3, couldn't tell the positons, so he asked the tech to turned them off.
    Also when he was reaching into his pockets and then he said he got some and the band started playing it.

    Of the Girl (Love it)
    Alone (I was happy to hear this live)
    Borther (Super excited for this one)
    The entire 1 encore was AWESOME!!
    It was cool to hear You are, but EV messed up the lyrics:(
    Eddie thought that people were saying BOOMMM after Jersey Girl, and they were really saying BRUCEEEE, after he figured what they were saying he said he loved Bruce but that the song was written by Tom Waits.(That was funny)

    I was glad that the band didn't end their show with the usally same songs like YLB/ Keep on Rocking.../etc..
    Over all good show. Took pictures and have Alone video. Hopefully will have time this weekend to post for you all to see.

    Next stop...MSG1
  • ski4ski4 Posts: 259
    rhpot1991 wrote:
    One thing I haven't seen mentioned in here is any discussion about what happened at the end of the first encore. Eddie took off and ran off the stage, Matt and Stone followed. Meanwhile Mike and Jeff swapped guitars and seemed to be confused as to what was going on. Seemed to be a lot of audibles as well, I'd love to see a scan of the original set list to know what was on it and what was changed.

    I was wonering about that too, plus Ed threw a pick at Stone and made a joke about the band going 20 years but ending tonight. it appeared good natured but left us wondering what was going on??

    he did that in cleveland too
    like sprinted off the stage
    maybe the wine was going right through him. :)
    "The only thing I ever saw that came close to Objective Journalism was a closed-circuit TV setup that watched shoplifters in the General Store at Woody Creek, Colorado." hst
  • elle74elle74 NJPosts: 58
    Well then you don't know much about Pearl Jam and Eddie Vedder who are/is influenced by Bruce and his music, whom is a fellow New Jerseyan. Eddie's first show in Chicago was Bruce. Eddie does a lot of Bruce covers as well. I'm 25 and know it. There's no reason not to if you are a) a Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder fan and b) FROM New Jersey c) a JERSEY girl!!!![/quote]


    The fact that Eddie is a Bruce fan is indeed well known. The fact that Bruce is from Jersey is also well known. My point was the just because we are from NJ doesn't mean we automatically know the lyrics to Jersey Girl. And, since I am 1. a PJ fan, 2. from NJ (the shore...doesn't get more bruce than that), 3. a Jersey girl, I can still say that I expect the crowd to sing along to PJ songs, but would never criticize the crowd for not singing along to a cover song. Just because you love Pearl Jam, doesn't mean you need to love their influences. Incidentally, Bruce owes my dad $20 from the Stone Pony back in '79....he still fucking talks about it.[/quote]


    Well I do criticize a crowd in NJ for not knowing Jersey Girl! But maybe I'm expecting too much, that's just my opinion. Shut up about Bruce! My Dad too! My mom and dad lived in Asbury Park in 1975 when Bruce was nothing and would play at Stone Pony. Apparently he's got a reputation for not paying his tab or something and owes a lot of people $$ from his "running tab". Too funny. I'll have to get the story from my dad again. We now live the next town over, Ocean Twp. so I'm very familiar w/ Stone Pony and everything associated w/ Asbury Park. Maybe that's why I'm shocked people didn't know the song.
    Shows: * Jones Beach Music Theatre - Aug 24, 2000 * Madison Square Garden - Jul 09, 2003 * PNC Bank Arts Center - Jul 14, 2003 * Continental Arena - Jun 01, 2006 * Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008 * Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 27, 2009 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 28, 2009 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 30, 2009 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 31, 2009 * The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010 * Madison Square Garden - May 20, 2010 * Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010 * Philadelphia, PA Made in America Sept 2, 2012 * Barclays Center - Oct 19, 2013 * Barclays Center - Oct 20, 2013
    EV Solo Shows: * NJPAC Newark, New Jersey - 08/07/2008 * Tower Theater Upper Darby, Pennsylvania - 06/12/2009 * Lyric Opera House, Baltimore, Maryland - 06/14/2009 * Beacon Theatre, New York, New York - 6/21/2011 * Beacon Theatre, New York, New York - 6/22/2011 * Tower Theater Upper Darby, Pennsylvania - 6/25/2011 *
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYCPosts: 24,237
    Look at the comment under the video for Go:

    "notice eddie running off the stage real quick at the end and stone running after him when he realized that eddie was running off the stage. i'd love to know what was on the setlist that the rest of the band was expecting to play but eddie left before they could because it seemed like ed left, then stone left, and eventually everyone but jeff left and he looked kinda pissed off. GREAT fucking show though."

    I noticed that too. Anyone have a pic of the setlist? Actually, maybe I don't want to see it because then I'll be bummed about what song(s) I missed lol.
    severed hand thirteen

    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12 2015: NYC 9/23
    2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+7 2017: RRHoF 4/7
    2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4

    EV: 8/4-5/2008, 6/21-22/2011
  • elle74elle74 NJPosts: 58


    That's AMAZING!!! How'd you manage to score that??
    Shows: * Jones Beach Music Theatre - Aug 24, 2000 * Madison Square Garden - Jul 09, 2003 * PNC Bank Arts Center - Jul 14, 2003 * Continental Arena - Jun 01, 2006 * Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008 * Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 27, 2009 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 28, 2009 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 30, 2009 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 31, 2009 * The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010 * Madison Square Garden - May 20, 2010 * Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010 * Philadelphia, PA Made in America Sept 2, 2012 * Barclays Center - Oct 19, 2013 * Barclays Center - Oct 20, 2013
    EV Solo Shows: * NJPAC Newark, New Jersey - 08/07/2008 * Tower Theater Upper Darby, Pennsylvania - 06/12/2009 * Lyric Opera House, Baltimore, Maryland - 06/14/2009 * Beacon Theatre, New York, New York - 6/21/2011 * Beacon Theatre, New York, New York - 6/22/2011 * Tower Theater Upper Darby, Pennsylvania - 6/25/2011 *
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South JerseyPosts: 8,286
    elle74 wrote:


    That's AMAZING!!! How'd you manage to score that??

    search function, haha! it's not mine unfortunately
  • VIGVIG Posts: 18
    Not that i care much about reviews but this is a nice one!
    http://www.nj.com/entertainment/music/i ... after.html
  • kevinbeetlekevinbeetle Posts: 358
    edited May 2010
    .
    Post edited by kevinbeetle on
  • foriginalsinforiginalsin Posts: 370
    Hey,

    The show was good...out of the 25-30 I have been to, it wasn't one of the top ones, but hey they cant all be, right? What made it better for me was that I hit lotto 2nd row. It was crazy and I got two picks from Mike or Eddie, not sure who threw them. People have been saying the 2nd row wasn't rocking out but I sure was, (even after hurting my neck rocking out too hard at a mastodon show). That was the 2nd time I hit the lotto - THANK YOU TENCLUB. I have never had a problem with them and I don't know why people bitch so much. Pearl Jam aren't an indie band, they have a million fans - they cant cater to everyone, its just not possible. Any way MSG tonight and tomorrow, can you say epic?

    Saurav
  • DIRECTENTRYDIRECTENTRY Posts: 17
    Show was awesome! Came in from Chicago to see it. Took my sister who is a casual fan at best, but she was excited.
    First time with 10C tickets & won the ticket lottery, 9th row isle seats sect B (abeam Stone's mic stand)! Then Ed comes out in a vintage Payton jersey! Night is just getting better & better. They put on one hell of a show and their songs just get better & better.
    I was the obnoxious one (yelling & screaming & jumping around 95% of the show), I had to make up for my sister not knowing much of the rarities; but I had a great time! I apologize if I bothered anyone near me but I was in heaven. I just had to bring it. Others around were having a ball as well, a lot of people rocking out but not too many going completely ape $h!t, but nobody really crossarmed standing still either.
    Awesome moment happened end of BOH show, Eddie came out & sang & Ben's daughter came out too. She was pumping her little fist up in the air along with the rest of the crowd and it was a beautiful thing.
    Stone seemed to be more of a presence than in past shows I've seen, glad to see him step up from the shadows and enjoy himself.
    Yes, a lot of audibles it seemed. Not sure if it was to change songs, or just the way the songs were to be played.
    Afterwards, not knowing where we were, followed the crowd around and ended up at some bar (I think on the southeast corner of the venue). Got to see the end of the Blackhawks game and met a few others who were at the show, and a few who weren't. Nice time! After we got booted out at closing time, walked (actually stumbled) around the area for a few blocks at 1:30am, was a little nervous but don't think we saw anyone other than a cop sitting in the car. Glad we saw him because no cabs in sight, he directed us towards the train station.
    Thanks PJ for awesome show, Thanks 10C for tix & lottery, Thanks NJ for the good time.
    Milwaukee, WI. - 7/9/95
    East Troy, WI. - 6/27/98
    Chicago, IL. - 7/29/98
    Chicago, IL. - 8/23/09
    Chicago, IL. - 8/24/09
    Noblesville, IN. - 5/7/10
    Newark, NJ. - 5/18/10
    East Troy, WI. - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI. - 9/4/11
  • DIRECTENTRYDIRECTENTRY Posts: 17
    Oh, and can anyone tell me the significance of the church on the front of the t-shirt they were selling. I got it because it had the venue & date (and the picture was pretty cool too, even though I don't know the story behind it).
    Milwaukee, WI. - 7/9/95
    East Troy, WI. - 6/27/98
    Chicago, IL. - 7/29/98
    Chicago, IL. - 8/23/09
    Chicago, IL. - 8/24/09
    Noblesville, IN. - 5/7/10
    Newark, NJ. - 5/18/10
    East Troy, WI. - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI. - 9/4/11
  • Umm...but if they are dead, doesn't that sort of nullify their memberships anyway?? :geek:

    If you think those fans were bad, you should have seen Hartford, at least where we were sitting. There was a girl in the row behind me SLEEPING. WTF?!?!
    three crooked hearts and swirls all around... i miss you all day
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYCPosts: 24,237
    elle74 wrote:


    That's AMAZING!!! How'd you manage to score that??

    search function, haha! it's not mine unfortunately

    Damn, I wish they would've kept No Way and Leaving Here in the set. I guess we'll be getting them in MSG.
    severed hand thirteen

    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12 2015: NYC 9/23
    2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+7 2017: RRHoF 4/7
    2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4

    EV: 8/4-5/2008, 6/21-22/2011
  • PaigePaige Posts: 340
    Wow, lots of changes on the fly.
    Breath, OK, I'm a big devotee of setlist as art. But that one hurts, haha.
    No Way, that would have been incredible.
    Leaving Here we heard in East Rutherford in 2006, I was wondering if we would get that again.
    And I love Porch, but Alive was, of course, amazing. And especially after the earlier dedication to father and son.
  • bjmjplbjmjpl Posts: 101
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    my 139XXX got me row 13 right in front of stone. i thought of the girl was a terrible opener, didn't get the crowd into it at all. felt like the crowd was just waiting to explode but just didn't. lots of first time songs for me (i think four all together). couldn't believe this was possible after forty plus shows. thought immortality and in hiding back to back was amazing. great set list, great venue and the band was really on. lots of groovy jammy type songs instead of real rockers during the first set. seems like the band was recovering from the six hour drive from boston and the intense show from the night before. you are in the second encore? terrible (you are anywhere in the set is a momentum killer). thought the show could have used a corduroy, given to fly or betterman to really get into it.
    anybody notice i think it was after go, ed ran off the stage but half the band stayed expecting to play another song?


    thats because in the original setlist alive was to be played as the last song before the break after go...

    ooh my bad didnt see this...
  • rhpot1991rhpot1991 Posts: 121
    Paige wrote:
    Wow, lots of changes on the fly.
    Breath, OK, I'm a big devotee of setlist as art. But that one hurts, haha.
    No Way, that would have been incredible.
    Leaving Here we heard in East Rutherford in 2006, I was wondering if we would get that again.
    And I love Porch, but Alive was, of course, amazing. And especially after the earlier dedication to father and son.

    Wish they would have left Alive where it was, and kept No way in the 2nd encore, or maybe moved Alive and left Breath. Oh well it was a good setlist over all, you will always have these few that get scratched that you are sad about.
Sign In or Register to comment.