>>>Official Lebron James Page

Comments

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,839

Dude's pissed. Having to spend a weekend being called a pussy by a bunch of pussies on the internet. He might drop 40 tonight.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,086
    ^ He only had 35...
    The beast has awakened!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    lebronious maximus snappin
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178

g under p said:

The guy can play, anybody that can take that lousy Cleveland team to the NBA Finals is a damn good player. I bet not one of you can name a player that went with to that championship series I can't.

Peace

Truth. When Boozer left I knew that team was done.

Wait, Boozer was on that team if he was I did not know that he played with LJ.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,086
    g under p said:

g under p said:

The guy can play, anybody that can take that lousy Cleveland team to the NBA Finals is a damn good player. I bet not one of you can name a player that went with to that championship series I can't.

Peace

Truth. When Boozer left I knew that team was done.

Wait, Boozer was on that team if he was I did not know that he played with LJ.

Peace

Lebron and Boozer worked good together. After he left Lebron carried that whole team. Zero help from anyone else. He willed the team to the finals...

He has opted out and has become a free agent
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822

I wonder if he's seriously going to test free agency or he's just doing this to give Miami more cap room and sign a cheaper deal there.

these players have so much power to play these little salary cap games. it's kinda what's wrong with the NBA today.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

I wonder if he's seriously going to test free agency or he's just doing this to give Miami more cap room and sign a cheaper deal there.

Thats what I keep hearing, but who knows?!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    He is most likely using leverage to make the Heat spend and bring good players on board. He must have been paying attention to the times when Tom Brady took one for the team only to watch the team screw by letting good players walk.
  • EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,519
    Jason P said:

He is most likely using leverage to make the Heat spend and bring good players on board. He must have been paying attention to the times when Tom Brady took one for the team only to watch the team screw by letting good players walk.

What good players are the Heat letting walk? If anything, he's trying to trick Wade into opting out so they can be rid of what has become (even at a below market deal) an albatross of a contract for a guy that's just not that good anymore due to deteriorating knees. Heat haven't let anyone go, but need to. Wade's knees aren't getting any younger. How much rest could they have possibly given him and yet he was clearly toast by the end of the playoffs (on top of the extra minutes Lebron was forced to play regular season that exhausted him by the end)? If he goes on the open market, he doesn't even deserve the mid-level exemption any more.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    lebron watch continues...my gut tells me LA for some reason
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,901
    CLEVELAND, CLEVELAND, CLEVELAND!!! [-O<
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,762

lebron watch continues...my gut tells me LA for some reason

I hope not.
    imalive said:

CLEVELAND, CLEVELAND, CLEVELAND!!! [-O<

I don't care if he goes back to Cleveland.

The latest is Bron/Wade pushed Bosh out to make room for Melo.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822

The latest is Bron/Wade pushed Bosh out to make room for Melo.

I don't believe 1 word from these so-called "insiders" with all of their "sources". No one knows a fucking thing right now....
    On the radio, a report came through that the police dept in Cleveland has been put on call for possible "celebrations" tonight
    if lebron came to chicago, i would celebrate BIG time too
    So, he penned an article for SI to announce he's going back to work for the guy that totally dressed him down and embarassed him. Too funny.
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    so the question now that he is going back to cleveland is: where does Wiggins go now?
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Good for him
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,472
    fife said:

so the question now that he is going back to cleveland is: where does Wiggins go now?

t wolves for love possibly.

the nba just got way more interesting, in my opinion.
    www.myspace.com

fife said:

i don't see why the t wolves for trade Love just for 1 rookie player. oh yes the NBA did get alot more interesting. i guess bosh now goes to the rockets. wonder where wade goes now?
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps Posts: 2,209
    Drama King James
    fife said:

Why does he have to go anywhere? I missed that.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    fife said:

fife said:

i don't see why the t wolves for trade Love just for 1 rookie player. oh yes the NBA did get alot more interesting. i guess bosh now goes to the rockets. wonder where wade goes now?
    Wade gave up $40 million and shouldn't get close to it. He's broken and can't be fixed.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,179
    Vegas has allready made Cleveland the favs for next yr title .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

So, he penned an article for SI to announce he's going back to work for the guy that totally dressed him down and embarassed him. Too funny.

I think that guy embarrassed himself more than anything.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

fife said:

Why does he have to go anywhere? I missed that.
    I think he leaves so that they can get Love from the twolves. who knows they made trade both the last #1 picks from the last 2 seasons for love
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775

agreed. there might actually be some balance this year.
    good on lebron. had a chance to go from villain to hero and took the opportunity.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,772

Vegas has allready made Cleveland the favs for next yr title .....

i thought vegas had San antonio and cleveland at 4-1 odds?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC