Options

My 2008 Tour experience great but...

Comments

• Options
    jimc3jimc3 Posts: 230
    Biss wrote:
    I guess that the problem is that you can treat people like a guilty until you prove the opposite, WE MUST ALWAYS BE TREAT LIKE INNOCENT UNTIL YOU PROVE THE OPPOSITE!

Don't you think?!?!? C'mon!

it's not the police's responsiblity to make judgements. that's why we have courts and judges. that's the time and place for everything to be looked at judgementally.
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    This implies that a diabetic person should carry additional money to purchase stuff at inflated prices, for them to enter the premises when he/she may have the appropriate remedies to address the medical condition already. They've paid good money for a ticket which enables entry to the venue already. There should be no additional essential cost for them- any money they bring in should be for discretionary spending.

This logic is stupid is what it is.

wrong. private venue, they can do whatever they want within the law. it's not your RIGHT to go to a PJ show.
  • Options
    hey Blss i apologize for some of the people around here that are trying to take the police side of the story.see they are socially engineering the American people into gutless sheep who are all to willing to give up their freedom in the guise of safety.been this way since 9-11(inside job) and it's getting worse.a lot of Americans don't even know what their rights are anymore,we have been dumbed down over the past decade or two.

ahh...a 9/11 consipriacy theorist - your credibilty is now shredded.

even Bill Mahar thinks you're an idiot
  • Options
    Biss wrote:
    Hey Crazy Breed,
    I thank you so much for your support!
    Fortunely in US there are people like you that has got a big consciousness and awareness of how the situation really is.

I'm very sorry for US people, because the world judge and generalize but Americans are really nice person and they deserve to be free for real.

thank you!

But i can't help but cry a little because people like you from foreign countries know more about whats going on in America than 90% of the people who live here.

It saddens me greatly to see what is becoming of my country as well as my American brethren.
  • Options
    jimc3 wrote:
    ahh...a 9/11 consipriacy theorist - your credibilty is now shredded.

even Bill Mahar thinks you're an idiot

like i give a fuck what people like you or bitch ass Bill Mahar think.

morons of a feather flock together.
  • Options
    like i give a fuck what people like you or bitch ass Bill Mahar think.

morons of a feather flock together.

just so we're clear here, are you saying that anyone who thinks 9/11 wasn't a US government consipracy is a moron?
  • Options
    Biss wrote:
    Hey Crazy Breed,
    I thank you so much for your support!
    Fortunely in US there are people like you that has got a big consciousness and awareness of how the situation really is.

I'm very sorry for US people, because the world judge and generalize but Americans are really nice person and they deserve to be free for real.

Oh I see, Americans aren't "free" anymore because they can't bring cookies (for ligitimate purposes or not) into private venues and they can't drive the wrong way down a one-way street?

so basically, anarchy is the only true freedom?

You fools. Freedom allows you to post whatever you want on this message board. In some other countries you would be jailed and possibly hung for the very things you are saying about the police and the government here.
  • Options
    jimc3 wrote:
    Oh I see, Americans aren't "free" anymore because they can't bring cookies (for ligitimate purposes or not) into private venues and they can't drive the wrong way down a one-way street?

so basically, anarchy is the only true freedom?

You fools. Freedom allows you to post whatever you want on this message board. In some other countries you would be jailed and possibly hung for the very things you are saying about the police and the government here.

the countries where people get jailed & hung for this shit are the countries where people are to scared to stand up to authority and fight! don't expect me to grovel and thank anyone for my GOD GIVEN RIGHTS!! freedom is taken,NOT GIVEN!!
  • Options
    jimc3 wrote:
    just so we're clear here, are you saying that anyone who thinks 9/11 wasn't a US government consipracy is a moron?

either uninformed or, if presented with the FACTS and still believe the Gov. "official story" bullshit and don't at least support an independent investigation then,MORON!!!
  • Options
    either uninformed or, if presented with the FACTS and still believe the Gov. "official story" bullshit and don't at least support an independent investigation then,MORON!!!

wow. I actually pity you more than I pity the guy whose rights you allege were hindered.
  • Options
    the countries where people get jailed & hung for this shit are the countries where people are to scared to stand up to authority and fight! don't expect me to grovel and thank anyone for my GOD GIVEN RIGHTS!! freedom is taken,NOT GIVEN!!

so your answer to the question is yes, anarchy is the only true freedom?

so you are an anarchist and a 9/11 consipiracy theorist? you're even way left of Eddie Vedder, and that's saying something.

you're a joke.
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    Hinny wrote:
    PM me if you need a tour guide.
    or a wig...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    BissBiss Posts: 255
    ...I respect your opinion and you must respect mine without insult anyone here.

If you take a look about the things that everybody write down here, you'll see that you are a minority, this means:

latin said: VOX POPULI VOX DEI
    in english is: voice of the people it's the voice of God

you must think about it...

peace...

...and Crazy Breed rules :))
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Options
    or a wig...

...oh yeah this is evolution!

• Options
    Biss wrote:
    ...I respect your opinion and you must respect mine without insult anyone here.

If you take a look about the things that everybody write down here, you'll see that you are a minority, this means:

latin said: VOX POPULI VOX DEI
    in english is: voice of the people it's the voice of God

you must think about it...

peace...

...and Crazy Breed rules :))

I didn't insult anyone who didn't insult me first...

and By the way, America was founded on the right to voice the "minority opinion"

you obviously have no clue about what "rights" and "freedoms" really are...
  • Options
    jimc3 wrote:

and By the way, America was founded on the right to voice the "minority opinion"

I'm not here to fight but just to talk, to share opinion.

Just simple and sincere question to understand better: did you travel a lot in your life? Where have you been?

Thanks

Ciao

• Options
    jimc3 wrote:
    wrong. private venue, they can do whatever they want within the law. it's not your RIGHT to go to a PJ show.

wrong: venue it's private but the show it's public.

example: why don't you try to make a public show in a private venue and leave outside people with blond hair?

Because you can't my friend.

• Options
    jimc3 wrote:
    so your answer to the question is yes, anarchy is the only true freedom?

so you are an anarchist and a 9/11 consipiracy theorist? you're even way left of Eddie Vedder, and that's saying something.

you're a joke.

i'm no anarchist i'm a patriot! and I'm not left or right,that is a control system.

and if you swallow that bullshit about Osama you're the fucking joke.
  • Options
    jimc3 wrote:

au contraire mon frere, you are the clueless one.
  • Options
    au contraire mon frere, you are the clueless one.

go on living in your dream world where you get to do whatever you want without repercussions.

and where EVERYTHING is the President's fault. 9/11, gas prices, why you can't bring cookies into private venues, even why you didn't get EV tickets!

I thought Bush was supposed to be SO STUPID - how is he then the evil mastermind of all these conspiracies to deprive of you of right to do whatever you want at rock concerts?

when you get out of Mommy's basement and get a full time job, a mortgage and have a kid, let me know and we'll have a rational conversation.
  • Options
    Biss wrote:
    wrong: venue it's private but the show it's public.

example: why don't you try to make a public show in a private venue and leave outside people with blond hair?

Because you can't my friend.

look, son, you're just way out of your element here.

for the last time. the venue is a private company. they can do whatever they want WITHIN THE LAW. period. I've said that several times. it's illegal to not let people with blond hair. that's why they can't do that. the show is not "public". that is simply inaccurate.
  • Options
    can they just go through your trunk like that tho? the police i mean... they'd have to have some reasonable grounds to have pulled you over and look in your trunk wouldnt they? technically?

*disclaimer*
    i am not bashing the entire police force of America just asking a question pertaining to the police men in said situation
  • Options
    jimc3 wrote:
    look, son, you're just way out of your element here.

for the last time. the venue is a private company. they can do whatever they want WITHIN THE LAW. period. I've said that several times. it's illegal to not let people with blond hair. that's why they can't do that. the show is not "public". that is simply inaccurate.

Yes sure...you are right ok?

Now, once again:

Just simple and sincere question to understand better: did you travel a lot in your life? Where have you been?

• Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,256
    Sorry to hear of your bad time Biss. :(
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Sorry to hear of your bad time Biss. :(

thanks for your solidarity !

• Options
    jimc3 wrote:
    go on living in your dream world where you get to do whatever you want without repercussions.

and where EVERYTHING is the President's fault. 9/11, gas prices, why you can't bring cookies into private venues, even why you didn't get EV tickets!

I thought Bush was supposed to be SO STUPID - how is he then the evil mastermind of all these conspiracies to deprive of you of right to do whatever you want at rock concerts?

when you get out of Mommy's basement and get a full time job, a mortgage and have a kid, let me know and we'll have a rational conversation.

Bush mastermind? it's clear you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.you're just another lemming/sheep who is too much of a coward to face reality so you allow yourself to live in this fantasy that Mr.Anchorman has provided for you.you are the reason this country is falling to shit! your pure ignorance coupled with your spinelessness = another "American Idiot".

there are tons of people around the world including former FBI,CIA,Ex-military foreign heads of state etc. etc.,who all say it was an inside job.but i forgot,you know more than all of them.

don't pity me.you can't spare it.
  • Options
    Biss wrote:
    Yes sure...you are right ok?

Now, once again:

don't waste your time with this person anymore, he isn't worth the energy.
  • Options
    don't waste your time with this person anymore, he isn't worth the energy.
    I agree, and if you will travel to Italy you'll be our guest ;)

Anyway I guess he have never been in other place then his town...who haven't travel has no chance to compare...

• Options
    can they just go through your trunk like that tho? the police i mean... they'd have to have some reasonable grounds to have pulled you over and look in your trunk wouldnt they? technically?

*disclaimer*
    i am not bashing the entire police force of America just asking a question pertaining to the police men in said situation

I don't really know if they can do this just for the reason I explain in Story #2 but honestly I guess that is too much...don't you think?

• Options
    Biss wrote:
    I don't really know if they can do this just for the reason I explain in Story #2 but honestly I guess that is too much...don't you think?
    well in Canada the police can't search you unless they have reasonable grounds to... however, sometimes that gets a bit too lenient, as in, if the police were to find a dead body in your trunk the police would be in the wrong for having no reason to search your trunk in the first place, just that they happened to stumble upon it randomly...

but in your case i think it was a bit excessive. especially since it was probably obvious that you were tourists... again, i'm not ragging on police in general here... but just because someone has authority doesn't mean they have the right to be brutal assholes - if it really was how you described it I think its disgusting how the police acted.

typical power tripping authoritative macho-ism :rolleyes:
    shame you came across that, we found that some of hte friendliest and most helpful people when we were lost were the police in NY... too bad you ran into the nasty ones!