WASH SOUNDCHECKED AT CLEVELAND *PLS PLAY & BRING OXYGEN* :D

124»

Comments

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    So they opened with Wash huh?

A certain Australian living in the USA must be beside herself. :D
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    congrats for getting your song!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!! HIGHLIGHT OF EITHER OF MY 2 SHOWS SO FAR!!!!!
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    awesome! i wore a shirt that said wash my love to stl...no luck. kudos to you!
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    RiotZact wrote:
    IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!! HIGHLIGHT OF EITHER OF MY 2 SHOWS SO FAR!!!!!

YAY! It was amazing to hear that live. I bought a 2nd ticket when I found someone with a closer seat just cause I thought they were going to open with it... totally worth it. Amazing. I stood there with my jaw on the ground for half the song, I wasn't processing anything... couldn't move, speak, breathe, sing. I'm still flipping out that I heard it.

So sorry you missed out in STL... I've had a WASH shirt made too... I will get it later this week and you bet I will wear it, even though I'm fortunate enough to have heard it... once is never enough when it's your favourite song of all time. I'm very lucky I managed to get a setlist, I had to... I have the poster (thanks to my awesome buddy B who gave me his cause they'd sold-out) a setlist and an Ed pick that I need to frame together with my ticket :D

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU PJ!
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.