WASH SOUNDCHECKED AT CLEVELAND *PLS PLAY & BRING OXYGEN* :D

ToneTone Posts: 1,206
edited May 2010 in The Porch
EDIT: Okay, I have edited this and I'm NAMING IT... cause I'm at the next 10 shows (only missing Bristow)... so it's time to be more obvious! BUMP IT PEOPLE, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR IT :D

WASH

What's "TSTSNBN"!? It stands for THE SONG THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED. This particular song has eluded me for 19 years... it torments me, teases me and refuses to play fair. It's got to the point that I dare not speak its name.

Who am I...

I am the b-side to Alive
I am the best friggin' opener EVER
I haven't been played for a while
I didn't make an appearance in Philly or anywhere else last year
If I make an appearance before the OP is there... well... there's no telling what she might do...

Pretty, pretty, pretty please play TSTSNBN in any of the following... or all, that would be fine too :D

- Cleveland
- Hartford
- Boston
- Newark
- MSG1
- MSG2

I'm not above begging. I've been a loyal subject of TSTSNBN for 19 years. 19 years of unwavering love & devotion. It has never been moved from its #1 spot in my heart. Thanks :mrgreen:

Please note: when TSTSNBN is played, please ensure that medics with oxygen are standing by... 'k thanks
Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• InHerOwnWorldInHerOwnWorld Posts: 592
    Please play it for her. She NEEDS it. 8-)
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Yes... yes, I do :D
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    ffs play it! :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Please pretty please, with sugar on top! :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Tone wrote:
    What's "TSTSNBN"!? It stands for THE SONG THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED. This particular song has eluded me for 19 years... it torments me, teases me and refuses to play fair. It's got to the point that I dare not speak its name.

Who am I...

I am the b-side to Alive
    If I make an appearance before the OP is there... well... there's no telling what she might do...

Pretty, pretty, pretty please play TSTSNBN in any of the following... or all, that would be fine too :D

- Cleveland
    - Hartford
    - Boston
    - Newark
    - MSG1
    - MSG2

I'm not above begging. I've been a loyal subject of TSTSNBN for 19 years. 19 years of unwavering love & devotion. It has never been moved from its #1 spot in my heart. Thanks :mrgreen:

Please note: when TSTSNBN is played, please ensure that medics with oxygen are standing by... 'k thanks

I gazillion billion zillion percent SUPPORT THIS THREAD!!!!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Now that they already opened with of the girl I have no hope for it in cleveland so this is by far my #2 choice for the opener, amazing song, to say the least
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    the speed version was just on pjradio, would be awesome to hear that with some modern sound quality.
    RiotZact wrote:
    Now that they already opened with of the girl I have no hope for it in cleveland so this is by far my #2 choice for the opener, amazing song, to say the least

Yes, Cleveland would be AWESOME! I only just decided to do Cleveland and Buffalo about 2 hours ago :lol:
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Tone wrote:

Who am I...

I am the b-side to Alive

- Cleveland
    - Hartford
    - Boston
    - Newark
    - MSG1
    - MSG2

I F**KING LOVE YOU! :lol:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,372
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Tone wrote:

Who am I...

I am the b-side to Alive

- Cleveland
    - Hartford
    - Boston
    - Newark
    - MSG1
    - MSG2

Oh yeah, I gazillion billion zillion & one percent SUPPORT THIS THREAD!!! :mrgreen:
    Please pretty please, with sugar on top! :)

WOOHOO! Let's keep it bumped up, people. We can all rock out together to it, you can watch me disintegrate in front of your very eyes! It'll be amusing and worth it, trust me :D
    demetrios wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Tone wrote:

Who am I...

I am the b-side to Alive

- Cleveland
    - Hartford
    - Boston
    - Newark
    - MSG1
    - MSG2

Oh yeah, I gazillion billion zillion & one percent SUPPORT THIS THREAD!!! :mrgreen:

*smooches* :clap:
  • AmyMooreAmyMoore Posts: 140
    I'd give you my umbrella if I still had it.
    pitt13.jpg
    AmyMoore wrote:
    pitt13.jpg

:D Thanks... I've decided you're my good luck charm in Newark, lol.

CALLING ALL TSTSNBN MAGNETS! COME TO ME :lol:
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    as someone who waited 13 years to hear her own live song i understand perfectly .... and omg it is sooooooo unbelievably sweet when you finally do hear it!! :D

PLAY IT GUYS - we all love you .... love us back 8-)
    impatience is a gift ........
    OH, what was your song!? That's awesome! :D
  • LoveBoatAdmiralLoveBoatAdmiral Posts: 1,191
    Heard it Boston in 08. The guy next to me turned and said "what song was that?" Poor soul.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    Tone wrote:

only in my tree - but it just kept eluding me - i love it so much, and from the 98 shows onwards every tour time, every show in aus I wasnt at would get it

then in brissie last year I finally got it - and because everyone knew how badly i wanted it i got smiles & cheers all round - and they nailed it!!! one of the best versions Ive ever heard, and I was actually hearing it live, not on a boot. it even made me cry :lol:

now i have to start hunting a more exclusive song i guess

but make a sign, wear a shirt, smile wide, if the vibe is good and the guys are having fun who knows what will happen - some of the newie songs were so rare, and they just played them off the batt, just because :)
    impatience is a gift ........
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    AmyMoore wrote:
    pitt13.jpg
    Man did they butcher it in pittsburgh,but at least you got it.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    it was great in mansfield 08.
    for the record, it was my song 100! 100th different song i saw PJ play live
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • spnoonespnoone Posts: 626
    Tone wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

Yes, Cleveland would be AWESOME! I only just decided to do Cleveland and Buffalo about 2 hours ago :lol:

good call adding buffalo. that's where you're gonna get it. i am plagued by this song and buffalo's my only show this leg (until i decide to drive to hartford that morning). for real, it's a done deal. consider it played.
  • Joni-LeeJoni-Lee Posts: 430
    19 years of loyalty deserves something and I hope it happens for my mate!

Never ever heard of it in my life....but there's no surprises there.
  • AT55969AT55969 Posts: 15
    Saw them opening with that one in Mexico'03 and it was amazing... good luck!
    zenith wrote:
    Tone wrote:

only in my tree - but it just kept eluding me - i love it so much, and from the 98 shows onwards every tour time, every show in aus I wasnt at would get it

then in brissie last year I finally got it - and because everyone knew how badly i wanted it i got smiles & cheers all round - and they nailed it!!! one of the best versions Ive ever heard, and I was actually hearing it live, not on a boot. it even made me cry :lol:

now i have to start hunting a more exclusive song i guess

but make a sign, wear a shirt, smile wide, if the vibe is good and the guys are having fun who knows what will happen - some of the newie songs were so rare, and they just played them off the batt, just because :)

Oh YAY! I love hearing stuff like that. I think the build up to wondering if they'll play "the song you're dying to hear" is excruciating. I honestly don't know what I'll do when I finally hear it. Most likely I'll be a puddle of goo.

I think I'm going to have to get a shirt... I'll get Boston Lou to mock one up for me, most likely it'll have "FREE BOSTON LOU" on the back, but so long as it has something about TSTSNBN on the front, I'll be happy :lol:
    spnoone wrote:
    Tone wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

good call adding buffalo. that's where you're gonna get it. i am plagued by this song and buffalo's my only show this leg (until i decide to drive to hartford that morning). for real, it's a done deal. consider it played.

Oh man, don't say something like that to me... my stomach just flipped. I added Buffalo cause I have to take Monday off work anyway... may as well fly home really early Tuesday morning and get Buffalo in too :D

I swore back in 2008 that I would never miss another Boston show, cause they always seem to play it there.
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    19 years of loyalty deserves something and I hope it happens for my mate!

Never ever heard of it in my life....but there's no surprises there.

Aww, thanks mate :D

You've never heard TSTSNBN!? *runs to send to Joni immediately*
    it was great in mansfield 08.
    for the record, it was my song 100! 100th different song i saw PJ play live

Nice! I'm still kicking myself about Mansfield 08... however, I was unemployed at the time and living in NYC... even doing those 2 MSG shows was a huge stretch.

PRETTY PLEASE PLAY TSTSNBN! PLEASE!
    AT55969 wrote:
    Saw them opening with that one in Mexico'03 and it was amazing... good luck!

WOW! That must have been incredible! I hope you guys get a tour again soon ;)
    AmyMoore wrote:
    pitt13.jpg
    Man did they butcher it in pittsburgh,but at least you got it.

You know what? I probably wouldn't even notice, lol. I think I'll probably:

a) pass out;
    b) cry; or
    c) both

:D
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Now that it looks like I'm not getting Of the Girl and Oceans, again, this song is my last hope.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...