WASH SOUNDCHECKED AT CLEVELAND *PLS PLAY & BRING OXYGEN* :D

Comments

• ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Now that it looks like I'm not getting Of the Girl and Oceans, again, this song is my last hope.

I hear you. Oceans is next on my list after I've got TSTSNBN. I'm trying not to hate on Columbus right now :lol: Believe me, I'll be holding my breath all day about Indy tonight.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I can get behind this TSTSNBN
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Tone wrote:
    Now that it looks like I'm not getting Of the Girl and Oceans, again, this song is my last hope.

I hear you. Oceans is next on my list after I've got TSTSNBN. I'm trying not to hate on Columbus right now :lol: Believe me, I'll be holding my breath all day about Indy tonight.

Same here. Maybe they should just play all three at one show- say Hartford. That would make me happy.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,225
    I hope they brake it out when your right next to me in Newark i will be ready to catch you if you faint :lol::lol: and i will have some water to bring you back ;) ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I can get behind this TSTSNBN

Sweet, thanks :D
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
    Tone wrote:

Same here. Maybe they should just play all three at one show- say Hartford. That would make me happy.

DUDE! That would be INSANE! Insanely amazing! Let's make it so!
    I hope they brake it out when your right next to me in Newark i will be ready to catch you if you faint :lol::lol: and i will have some water to bring you back ;) ..

Jose, I have to say... were that to happen, from YOUR seats... me not only hearing THAT song for the first time but from as close as I'm bound to be with you... I'm not sure you catching me and giving me water will cut it... :lol: better make sure you have a defibrillator close by... it'll be a case of: "1, 2, 3... CLEAR!" :D

*smooches Jose for good measure*
  • I hope they brake it out when your right next to me in Newark i will be ready to catch you if you faint :lol::lol:

i'd like to see that too!!...she's like a foot taller than you!! ;):lol::lol:

so here i am Tone, showing some love for your thread....am i safe now? :mrgreen:
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,823
    This needs to happen
    hartford, MSGx2 or newark
    (((((((((((((((((hsaw))))))))))))))))

with my luck it will be buffalo or boston :lol:
  • mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
    Tone wrote:
    What's "TSTSNBN"!? It stands for THE SONG THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED. This particular song has eluded me for 19 years... it torments me, teases me and refuses to play fair. It's got to the point that I dare not speak its name.

Who am I...

I am the b-side to Alive
    I am the best friggin' opener EVER
    I haven't been played for a while
    I didn't make an appearance in Philly or anywhere else last year
    If I make an appearance before the OP is there... well... there's no telling what she might do...

Pretty, pretty, pretty please play TSTSNBN in any of the following... or all, that would be fine too :D

- Cleveland
    - Hartford
    - Boston
    - Newark
    - MSG1
    - MSG2

I'm not above begging. I've been a loyal subject of TSTSNBN for 19 years. 19 years of unwavering love & devotion. It has never been moved from its #1 spot in my heart. Thanks :mrgreen:

Please note: when TSTSNBN is played, please ensure that medics with oxygen are standing by... 'k thanks

I've been wanting to see this song live as well. This, along with Otherside and Hold On. Damn Lost Dogs has too many awesome songs that have never been played.
  • mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
    Tone wrote:

I weep for you. Oceans was a killer opener to the show last night. The audience was so into it, I loved it. Then they followed it with Given to Fly. Probably the best 1-2 punch of opener songs in the 3 shows I've seen of the band.
    I hope they brake it out when your right next to me in Newark i will be ready to catch you if you faint :lol::lol:

so here i am Tone, showing some love for your thread....am i safe now? :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol: Don't understimate the power of a short man :P :P you also better watch out for me in Hartford i mean to rock the fuck out ... 8-)8-)
    Tone wrote:

Jose, I have to say... were that to happen, from YOUR seats... me not only hearing THAT song for the first time but from as close as I'm bound to be with you... I'm not sure you catching me and giving me water will cut it... :lol: better make sure you have a defibrillator close by... it'll be a case of: "1, 2, 3... CLEAR!" :D

Yeah no doubt it will sweet and i will motion to Ed to come down and he can revive you ;)
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    I hope they brake it out when your right next to me in Newark i will be ready to catch you if you faint :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Don't understimate the power of a short man :P :P you also better watch out for me in Hartford i mean to rock the fuck out ... 8-)8-)

hey i heard the seats further back are more spacious

so i'll trade with ya?

deal?

sweet!!
  • :lol::lol::lol: Don't understimate the power of a short man :P :P you also better watch out for me in Hartford i mean to rock the fuck out ... 8-)8-)

you know i got your back my dude!! :mrgreen:
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    we can play it at my house on sunday if need be. :)
    I love to turn you on
    Tone wrote:

Yeah no doubt it will sweet and i will motion to Ed to come down and he can revive you ;)

Again, I repeat... 1, 2, 3... CLEAR!

:lol:
    we can play it at my house on sunday if need be. :)

Oh yeah! :D

E - keep up the love in here, dude ;)
  • -Q--Q- Posts: 169
    hopefully the dark lord doesn't see this thread.... i don't think he takes kindly to being mocked.
    -Q- wrote:
    hopefully the dark lord doesn't see this thread.... i don't think he takes kindly to being mocked.

:lol::lol::lol: you mean Lord V!? :o
    sure your laughing now but it might not be so funny later :evil:
    lord_voldemort1.jpg
  • Wash my love ...
  • Indy would be the perfect place considering the weather today.
    107 Shows and counting
    Indy would be the perfect place considering the weather today.

ZIP IT! :cry: :x
    -Q- wrote:
    sure your laughing now but it might not be so funny later :evil:

I know what happens at the end of book 7... he doesn't scare me :P
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    PLEASE play this song for Tone!!!! :)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
    PLEASE play this song for Tone!!!! :)

And the bonus thing here is... when it's played... WE ALL BENEFIT!

See! WIN:WIN ;)

PRETTY PLEASE PLAY THIS SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HARTFORD AND MSG2. Thank you, thank you, thank you :)
    The only way it will get played is to keep bumpin it up :D .
  • AnthonyD1987AnthonyD1987 Posts: 347
    I hope we get it in Boston. It's probably my favorite show opener, the version from Mansfield II in 2008 was awesome, and I'd love to see it again. If not that, then Long Road would be fine with me.
    492xxx

2006: Boston 1 and 2
    2008: MSG 1 and 2, Mansfield 1 and 2
    2010: Boston
    2012: Made in America Philly