WASH SOUNDCHECKED AT CLEVELAND *PLS PLAY & BRING OXYGEN* :D

Comments

• I hope we get it in Boston. It's probably my favorite show opener, the version from Mansfield II in 2008 was awesome, and I'd love to see it again. If not that, then Long Road would be fine with me.

hey...where the fuck is you love for my Crown of thorns thread if you're going to the Boston show??!!!! :evil:

;):mrgreen:
  • pjrusspjruss Posts: 494
    I saw it as the opener in Holmdel NJ 03. The show where they played two songs from each record in chronological order. It was awesome.

I hope you get it. Something tells me you will... at MSG
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Oh, from all our lips to the PJ god's ears. Bump, bump, bumpity bump :D
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Loving Bump... :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

You rolling your eyes at me!? :shock:
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
    Tone wrote:

nop!!Santorini bump ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • you know Crown of Thorns is a much better song right?! :mrgreen:
    Tone wrote:

nop!!Santorini bump ;)

Yay! And I have a bottle of wine from Santorini next to me, so cheers to that ;)

Oh, and please play TSTSNBN for me :D
    you know Crown of Thorns is a much better song right?! :mrgreen:
    im gonna see both in Berlin and ill tell u
    Tone wrote:

Yay! And I have a bottle of wine from Santorini next to me, so cheers to that ;)

Oh, and please play TSTSNBN for me :D
    cheers!!!! :)

Oh you better run, but know this... you can run, but you can't hide!

PJ Gods... ignore this man and pay attention to me :D

That's alright... you can have it in Berlin, provided I've already seen it (see how sharing I am :lol: )... I have 10 shows between now and then... :D
    PLEASE PLAY WASH! :D
  • WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    Tone wrote:
    EDIT: Okay, I have edited this and I'm NAMING IT... cause I'm at the next 10 shows (only missing Bristow)... so it's time to be more obvious! BUMP IT PEOPLE, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR IT :D

WASH

What's "TSTSNBN"!? It stands for THE SONG THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED. This particular song has eluded me for 19 years... it torments me, teases me and refuses to play fair. It's got to the point that I dare not speak its name.

Who am I...

I am the b-side to Alive
    I am the best friggin' opener EVER
    I haven't been played for a while
    I didn't make an appearance in Philly or anywhere else last year
    If I make an appearance before the OP is there... well... there's no telling what she might do...

Pretty, pretty, pretty please play TSTSNBN in any of the following... or all, that would be fine too :D

- Cleveland
    - Hartford
    - Boston
    - Newark
    - MSG1
    - MSG2

I'm not above begging. I've been a loyal subject of TSTSNBN for 19 years. 19 years of unwavering love & devotion. It has never been moved from its #1 spot in my heart. Thanks :mrgreen:

Please note: when TSTSNBN is played, please ensure that medics with oxygen are standing by... 'k thanks

Hey, no fair you stole my thread!!
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    Another vote for Wash in Hartford and later US shows!!!!!!!!

They have only played it 8 times, 8 TIMES in the last 10 years!!! They used to always play it!

PLEASE PLEASE BUST THIS OUT SOON!!!

WASH MY LOVE!!!!!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
    Tone wrote:

That's alright... you can have it in Berlin, provided I've already seen it (see how sharing I am :lol: )... I have 10 shows between now and then... :D
    :) 10 shows is my chance to see Ghost,Crown of thorn,other side,alone,hold on.in my tree,wash...etc.. ;)
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    Good luck Antonia, I hope you have better luck than I did.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=118401

:lol:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

WM31482 wrote:
    Tone wrote:
    EDIT: Okay, I have edited this and I'm NAMING IT... cause I'm at the next 10 shows (only missing Bristow)... so it's time to be more obvious! BUMP IT PEOPLE, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR IT :D

WASH

What's "TSTSNBN"!? It stands for THE SONG THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED. This particular song has eluded me for 19 years... it torments me, teases me and refuses to play fair. It's got to the point that I dare not speak its name.

Who am I...

I am the b-side to Alive
    I am the best friggin' opener EVER
    I haven't been played for a while
    I didn't make an appearance in Philly or anywhere else last year
    If I make an appearance before the OP is there... well... there's no telling what she might do...

Pretty, pretty, pretty please play TSTSNBN in any of the following... or all, that would be fine too :D

- Cleveland
    - Hartford
    - Boston
    - Newark
    - MSG1
    - MSG2

I'm not above begging. I've been a loyal subject of TSTSNBN for 19 years. 19 years of unwavering love & devotion. It has never been moved from its #1 spot in my heart. Thanks :mrgreen:

Please note: when TSTSNBN is played, please ensure that medics with oxygen are standing by... 'k thanks

Hey, no fair you stole my thread!!

*looks around frantically* I did!? Where!? So sorry... but hey... we're all going to benefit from a darn good cleaning! :lol:

WASH IT!
    :) 10 shows is my chance to see Ghost,Crown of thorn,other side,alone,hold on.in my tree,wash...etc.. ;)

Sweet, am just missing Other Side from that lot... good luck D :D
    edited May 2010
    10C Rocks wrote:
    Another vote for Wash in Hartford and later US shows!!!!!!!!

They have only played it 8 times, 8 TIMES in the last 10 years!!! They used to always play it!

PLEASE PLEASE BUST THIS OUT SOON!!!

WASH MY LOVE!!!!!

Seriously!? I didn't realise that... NO WONDER I haven't seen it! :cry: That and the fact that they've never played it in Australia...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! :D
    Post edited by Tone on
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    i hope they play Panama in Buffalo ;)
    Boston Lou designed me a t-shirt :D Thanks Lou!
    COME ON PEOPLE, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR IT :D
  • Please please please, YES! But in Hartford, Boston, Newark, or MSG.... WASH!!!!!!! <3
    Bump for WASH. You can play it tonight in Cleveland, if you wish, that would be okay :D
    TONE's Europe fan club bump
  • bumpity bump...
    but really, please, pretty please, not till Hartford through MSG!!!!! :)
    JUST HEARD WASH F**KING SOUNDCHECKED! I NEARLY DIED ON THE SPOT! OMG, OMG, OMG!

ATTENTION PEARL JAM, PLEASE ENSURE YOU GET OXYGEN TO THE 6TH ROW, STONE'S SIDE... I'M GONNA NEED IT. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ALSO PLAY FATAL (LIKE I JUST HEARD) AND NO WAY!
    Tone wrote:
    JUST HEARD WASH F**KING SOUNDCHECKED! I NEARLY DIED ON THE SPOT! OMG, OMG, OMG!

ATTENTION PEARL JAM, PLEASE ENSURE YOU GET OXYGEN TO THE 6TH ROW, STONE'S SIDE... I'M GONNA NEED IT. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ALSO PLAY FATAL (LIKE I JUST HEARD) AND NO WAY!
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    Tone wrote:

Sweet, am just missing Other Side from that lot... good luck D :D
    So is everyone else!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14