**********2018 DALLAS COWBOYS**********

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    :wave:
  • mca47 wrote:
    :wave:
    Show some class. We are just above .500 this year....
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    must be december, eh fellas?

37599683_its_the_most_wonderful_time_of_the_year_small_answer_10_xlarge.png

:mrgreen:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Awful defence. Atrocious. Chicago is 8/8 tonight. Scored on every possession. Now the Eagles are in 1st place. Embarrassing.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382

I wish I had a snappy comeback.....but I don't. :oops:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Awful defence. Atrocious. Chicago is 8/8 tonight. Scored on every possession. Now the Eagles are in 1st place. Embarrassing.

Been like that since game 1 ... Kiffin needs to go, not at the end of the year like now. The D needs rebuilding from top to bottom, not sure if anybodies worth keeping on D ... Ware is clearly past his prime, Lee is a great linebacker but is essentially a china doll, Clainborn can't stay healthy, Carr is not worth even close to what that are paying him. Essentially every draft pick needs to go towards the defence with the exception of drafting another O lineman.

They need to stop looking a free agency as a fix ... imo opinion when a guy hits free agency they have a very limited time span and will not play to the end of the contract and you're stuck with his cap numbers even though he's not on the team. Jones needs to hire a cap expert, because it's clearly a problem in Dallas.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon

I really love it when fans from philadelphia pile on the cowboys :lol::lol::lol:. After all your franchise in phaladelphia has been sooooo successful. Dallas has won almost as many division titles as your teams has made playoffs and our history starts at 1960.

I think most fans of dallas are fully aware of their December woos.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    lukin2006 wrote:

I really love it when fans from philadelphia pile on the cowboys :lol::lol::lol:. After all your franchise in phaladelphia has been sooooo successful. Dallas has won almost as many division titles as your teams has made playoffs and our history starts at 1960.

I think most fans of dallas are fully aware of their December woos.

ah, i've missed retorts like this from you guys. pretty standard stuff, really. right from the ol' play book. if things aren't going well now, throw out past glory from 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago. :lol:

hopefully for you guys, that last game will still mean something. that would be fun.

go birds.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    there have been 3 games this year when a team has not had to punt.

2 of them have come against the cowboys.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    there have been 3 games this year when a team has not had to punt.

2 of them have come against the cowboys.

juggler is obsessed with the 'boys :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Just throw it to Dez and they'll be better off. Everything was sailing on Romo.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    So we play another team using a career back up ... Wonder how many yards he'll hang on us. This is the most pathetic d the cowboys have ever had. For them to even have a shot at winning the division baffles me.

JK_Livin wrote:
    Just throw it to Dez and they'll be better off. Everything was sailing on Romo.

I agree ... They don't try and stretch the opposing d enough with Dez.

• The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    lukin2006 wrote:
    So we play another team using a career back up ... Wonder how many yards he'll hang on us. This is the most pathetic d the cowboys have ever had. For them to even have a shot at winning the division baffles me.

At least they're at home where they're 5-1. It's their division to lose. Giants and Redskins are out. Eagles were a couple of games back at one point. But with their defense, even if they win the division, how far can they make it? Realistically? Because this team not only needs to win the division, they need to win at least 1 playoff game.

At this point all we can hope is that they don't get creamed, either by Philadelphia in week 17, or in the playoffs.
    lukin2006 wrote:

At least they're at home where they're 5-1. It's their division to lose. Giants and Redskins are out. Eagles were a couple of games back at one point. But with their defense, even if they win the division, how far can they make it? Realistically? Because this team not only needs to win the division, they need to win at least 1 playoff game.

At this point all we can hope is that they don't get creamed, either by Philadelphia in week 17, or in the playoffs.

True ... And if they win out there in the playoffs ... Can they win 3 in a row. I have mixed feelings though, I think it'd be terrible for Garrett to be back next year, other than Marinelli I really don't want any of the current coaches back and that includes the strength and conditioning staff , does any team have more hamstring injuries than the Cowboys?

• dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544

Nice showing by the Eagles D today against the Vikings without Adrian Peterson :P
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    dougfloyd wrote:

Nice showing by the Eagles D today against the Vikings without Adrian Peterson :P

Door's wide open for the Coboys now. GB with that State Farm Discount Double check guy!
    Good opportunity for the boys ... Win today and the game against Philadelphia means something ... But I have very little confidence in this team, not much about this team to like. I will say this, today is the day Romo has to absolutely carry this team, every once in a while in a team sport an individual has to make the difference, this 100 million dollar QB needs to step it up today, be the difference.

GO BOYS!!

And bench Austin, he's done. More Beasley! More Murray!

lukin2006 wrote:
    Good opportunity for the boys ... Win today and the game against Philadelphia means something ... But I have very little confidence in this team, not much about this team to like. I will say this, today is the day Romo has to absolutely carry this team, every once in a while in a team sport an individual has to make the difference, this 100 million dollar QB needs to step it up today, be the difference.

GO BOYS!!

He's looking superb so far.
  • lukin2006 wrote:
    Good opportunity for the boys ... Win today and the game against Philadelphia means something

GO BOYS!!

Not necessarily. If eagles lose to bears and Pokes beat Skins next week, cowboys clinch without that game mattering.

But getting way ahead of ourselves.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Get off the sideline Jerry. It's not even freaking half time
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Good opportunity for the boys ... Win today and the game against Philadelphia means something

GO BOYS!!

Not necessarily. If eagles lose to bears and Pokes beat Skins next week, cowboys clinch without that game mattering.

But getting way ahead of ourselves.

Ok didn't realize that ... Thanks.

Get off the sideline Jerry. It's not even freaking half time

I think that shot was before the game, my wife thought the same thing.

lukin2006 wrote:

GO BOYS!!

He's looking superb so far.

I don't think he is, hardly calling any run plays since quarter 1, just took a big sack ... No idea who's calling the plays, or whatever the game plan is ... But this team has no direction.

Watched the Minnesota game and they are by far better coached than this team is. When healthy Murray is probably our best player, he needs to be used far more.

• lukin2006 wrote:

Ah! Ok. I watch games with music on, so don't hear narration. Announcers suck (other than Vin Scully). Thanks.
    lukin2006 wrote:

Ah! Ok. I watch games with music on, so don't hear narration. Announcers suck (other than Vin Scully). Thanks.

Agree about the announcers

:shock:
    :shock:

Atta boy Romo, atta boy Garrett, could have run the ball with Murray ... He's having a great day ...

• If Jason Garrett isn't fired I'm done with the Cowboys. Don't care if they end up making playoffs.