Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,741
    bgirl59 wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    by Newch91 » Nov 29th, '12, 12:11
    Will we be able to hear Stone interview Edward Norton on 10C Radio?

SiriusXM exclusive
    Now?
    :lol:
    Rob, how come none of the interviews conducted on the Sirius channel never air on 10C Radio? Is it a contract issue or something, or just a programming choice? Just curious. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Rob, how come none of the interviews conducted on the Sirius channel never air on 10C Radio? Is it a contract issue or something, or just a programming choice? Just curious. :)

Not a programming choice, so you're pretty close on the first assumption.
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

That's what I figured (nice double negative in my post - oops :lol:). Thanks! :) Too bad... I'm stretched too thin to pay for Sirius Radio. Sigh.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    NHiding wrote:

That's lame.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

That's lame.
    I'm guessing Sirius wouldn't want to partner up with those who turn around and give all the content away for free ... they'd then be competing with those they're partnering with.... That's what I'm guessing, anyway. Could be totally wrong, but that makes sense to me ... sucks for us.
  • Options
    Great that now we can listen to radio using own player ( right click on it), but what about checking 10C membership with that way? I easily downloaded listen.pls, copied it to other pc and played without any permission checking...
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Ten Club Radio banner is way better, the only thing I miss is the info of the song played streaming as in the news... what are you going to do with that blank space on the right top corner?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Ten Club Radio banner is way better, the only thing I miss is the info of the song played streaming as in the news... what are you going to do with that blank space on the right top corner?

The show/song info is below the volume bar.

Although now that I look at mine, In Hiding was one or two songs ago, now Johnny Guitar is on and my window hasn't updated... :think:

HAHA UPDATE: it refreshed just now. :clap:

ok all is again right with the world.
    "If you love someone, set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck up." -ev

6/29/03 - Montreal, QC 10/1/04 - Reading, PA
    10/3/05 - Philadelphia, PA 5/12/06 - Albany, NY
    6/27/08 - Hartford, CT (FRONT ROW CENTER!)
    8/2/08 - (ev) Boston, MA 6/9/09 - (ev) Albany, NY
    8/21/09 - Toronto, ON 5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY
  • Options

Although now that I look at mine, In Hiding was one or two songs ago, now Johnny Guitar is on and my window hasn't updated... :think:

yes, the info is there, I saw it, but it isn't streamed as it used to, that's what I miss, seeing the info moving from right to left...

• Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    Newch91 wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

That's lame.

Look at it this way. Sirius is paying for this service, overall it's subsidizing our ability to get the PJ.com version for free. These extras are what makes Sirius feel OK about paying whatever they are paying for the channel while we get the "less frills" version gratis.
  • Options
    claviousclavious Northern Germany Posts: 54
    Oh man, that Salt Lake City Version of Black was amazing. :shock: Amazing.
  • Options
    Cool! Sacramento 6/22/95, my first show ever. Haven't listened to it in years. That 1995 tour was so unique with the odd venues and the tension around the band.
    06/22/95, 11/04/95, 11/15/97, 07/16/98, 10/30/99, 10/30/00, 10/31/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/08/02, 06/01/03, 06/06/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 09/28/04, 03/18/05, 09/01/05, 07/15/06, 07/16/06, 07/18/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 10/21/06, 10/22/06, 08/28/09, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 05/20/10, 05/21/10, 10/24/10, 11/26/13, 12/06/13, 06/28/14, 10/26/14, 07/10/18, 08/10/18, 10/02/21, 
  • Options
    has the audio stream ip been changed? http://75.102.43.202/live

I cant load it in my itunes anymore...
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Good Morning Pearl Jam Radio...what's wrong and when will it be fixed? :cry:
    (PS) Thank you in advance :D
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:
    Good Morning Pearl Jam Radio...what's wrong and when will it be fixed? :cry:
    (PS) Thank you in advance :D

UPDATE all is well with the world once again! :clap::clap: :corn:
    :clap: Thank you for Pearl Jam radio!

(PS) how do you refresh it so the song title is correct?? I do not wish to be logged into the Tenclub website all day- just the tenclub radio - :fp: there is no refresh button!! please HELP :-?
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Not working for me....any others? :(
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen wrote:
    Hang in there- it takes a while to load up..... :yawn:
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    bgirl59 wrote:
    callen wrote:
    Hang in there- it takes a while to load up..... :yawn:
    thanks Bee...will do.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options

What does that mean, it refreshed just now? :wtf: all by itself? when I hear something amazing I want to know what it is....so how can I get it to update the song titles? :roll: where is everybody? :wave: :lolno:
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:

What does that mean, it refreshed just now? :wtf: all by itself? when I hear something amazing I want to know what it is....so how can I get it to update the song titles? :roll: where is everybody? :wave: :lolno:[/quote]

what he meant is that while writing the message he was listening to the song In hiding, but it was over, and Johnny Guitat followed right after, but in the display the info of the song didn't change immediately, so he wrote about that, and then, the info in the display changed showing that Johnny Guitar was playing, therefore, THE UPDATE...

• Options
    Down. Fall by the wayside... no getting out...

Down. Cry me a river... dried up and dammed.

(Hint, hint)
    "If you love someone, set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck up." -ev

6/29/03 - Montreal, QC 10/1/04 - Reading, PA
    10/3/05 - Philadelphia, PA 5/12/06 - Albany, NY
    6/27/08 - Hartford, CT (FRONT ROW CENTER!)
    8/2/08 - (ev) Boston, MA 6/9/09 - (ev) Albany, NY
    8/21/09 - Toronto, ON 5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY
  • Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    Down. Fall by the wayside... no getting out...

Down. Cry me a river... dried up and dammed.

(Hint, hint)

:D:D:D:D
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I'm getting "Not currently streaming" ...

oh well ... somafm.com, Indie Pop Rocks! station to the rescue.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Tora74Tora74 Posts: 107

Same here :cry:

Sadly I have to say the new upgrades are not impressing me much. It seems to be down more than up after the great new upgrade to Ten Club Radio...

:?
    Things were different then. All is different now.
    3.29.94 St. Pete, FL
    9.21.12 Pensacola, FL
    11.1.13 New Orleans, LA
    10.14.14 Memphis, TN
    4.13.16 Jacksonville, FL
    EV 11.21.12 Memphis, TN
    EV 11.28.12 Orlando, FL
  • Options
    PeTaLuMaPeTaLuMa New Jersey Posts: 54
    I hear nooooothing
    :fp:
  • Options
    Tora74 wrote:

Same here :cry:

Sadly I have to say the new upgrades are not impressing me much. It seems to be down more than up after the great new upgrade to Ten Club Radio...

:?
    Well put, Tora74. What was wrong with it anyway? :x I want Pearl Jam!
    but for now, thanks for all your hard work and I'm sure when you get the bugs out it will be awesome! :clap:
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Sorry about that folks, gremlins were at it again, eating up our airwaves :mrgreen:

Back up and running now, so enjoy!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    i love the new style the radio window show up..woot!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    NHiding wrote:

Nice!

As always ... thanks!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    Sorry about that folks, gremlins were at it again, eating up our airwaves :mrgreen:

Thank you! But still not working for me. I click play and just a half second plays and then it goes back to stopped again.