Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    NHiding wrote:
    PJ Radio will be undergoing some maintenance today, so you may experience some outages here and there.
    Is this maintenance still going on? There were audio outages galore this morning. It was basically unlistenable for me at some points. None of the other channels I tried had the same problem.

(I flipped over to Lithium at one point and YL was playing.)
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    Any word on MIA premiere and boot?
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Concert Flashback 1 Year Celebration of Buenos Aires 11/13/11 at 10am Pacific on Ten Club Radio.
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    Concert Flashback 1 Year Celebration of Buenos Aires 11/13/11 at 10am Pacific on Ten Club Radio.

Reliving it now. What a night :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    NHiding wrote:
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    verceman wrote:
    Any word on MIA premiere and boot?

Waiting on this too. What an amazing night, and was hoping to relive it before Christmas! Please SANTA!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    For those interested, Soundgarden on at 6PM today:

From Wednesday FB post: Soundgarden will perform at the legendary Electric Lady Studios in NYC as part of SiriusXM’s Town Hall series which will also feature an intimate Q&A session moderated by Foo Fighters’ drummer Taylor Hawkins. It will take place today and will air on Pearl Jam Radio, channel 22, on Friday, November 16 at 6:00 pm ET.
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Suziemay wrote:

From Wednesday FB post: Soundgarden will perform at the legendary Electric Lady Studios in NYC as part of SiriusXM’s Town Hall series which will also feature an intimate Q&A session moderated by Foo Fighters’ drummer Taylor Hawkins. It will take place today and will air on Pearl Jam Radio, channel 22, on Friday, November 16 at 6:00 pm ET.
    Where's norm?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    Sessions (1990) - Hold On (Instrumental) :o:clap:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,748
    Suziemay wrote:

Soundgarden SXMTownHall 2012 Sirius XM 11-16-12 (MP3) - http://wtrns.fr/OrQKka4-4cHUCGE

:)

I wonder if we will get PJ's Atlanta '12 .. 24 Bit Flac-HD passion this afternoon ...
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Soundgarden SXMTownHall 2012 Sirius XM 11-16-12 (MP3) -

http://wtrns.fr/OrQKka4-4cHUCGE

Thanks for that! :)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,747
    Pensacola - not the greatest sounding boot; probably because they're outside and by the ocean. BUT, Of The Earth is just an awesome song!! And they killed it in September in Pensacola. I really love it. I am hoping that it is on their next album, just because that would say something about what else might be on it. :) Either way, I really hope they record this song one way or the other.

Oh, and any show where they perform Parachutes is awesome. They got lucky down in FL. It's a really good set list, especially for a festival.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Soundgarden SXMTownHall 2012 Sirius XM 11-16-12 (MP3) - http://wtrns.fr/OrQKka4-4cHUCGE

I wonder if we will get PJ's Atlanta '12 .. 24 Bit Flac-HD passion this afternoon ...
    TYVM for the link! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    lyearslyears Posts: 212
    Nice snippet of part of the shoe rant from Indio there :)
    Hyde Park 25/06/10 - Manchester 20/06/12 - Leeds 08/07/14
  • Options
    lyears wrote:
    Nice snippet of part of the shoe rant from Indio there :)
    Lol. Gotta love the shoe rant.
  • Options
    Philly '09 #4 on now!! :)
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Right now, PJ Radio is playing a show from Salt Lake City, 11/1/1995. I am wondering if anyone was at this show? Ed sounds pretty rough 8-) Is there a story behind this show? :corn: anyone want to share anything about it if they were one of the lucky ones?
    Thanks always :wave:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:
    Right now, PJ Radio is playing a show from Salt Lake City, 11/1/1995. I am wondering if anyone was at this show? Ed sounds pretty rough 8-) Is there a story behind this show? :corn: anyone want to share anything about it if they were one of the lucky ones?
    Thanks always :wave:

From the PJ20 book:

November 1-2
    Delta Center, Salt Lake City

Back in Utah to make up the June show scrapped due to heavy rain, Pearl Jam debuts two new songs that would become future staples of its live sets: the slide-guitar-heavy, midtempo rocker "Red Mosquito" and the furious, punkish "Brain of J".
  • Options
    Sweet! I should purchase the PJ20 book - then I would know all that cool stuff!! :fp:
    Thanks for responding PAP! :clap:
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:
    Sweet! I should purchase the PJ20 book - then I would know all that cool stuff!! :fp:
    You really need to get it - it is a REALLY good book!!!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    bgirl59 wrote:
    You really need to get it - it is a REALLY good book!!!

^ What PJ_Soul said.

You're welcome. And please don't worry: http://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Jam-Twenty/dp/1439169217/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1354132220&sr=1-1&keywords=pj20

You can also order it from amazon.co.uk and play.com.
  • Options
    We're undergoing some maintenance currently, so hang in there with us
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

Thank you! :thumbup:

Any idea how long we're lookin at? I'm dyin at work :crazy:
    "If you love someone, set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck up." -ev

6/29/03 - Montreal, QC 10/1/04 - Reading, PA
    10/3/05 - Philadelphia, PA 5/12/06 - Albany, NY
    6/27/08 - Hartford, CT (FRONT ROW CENTER!)
    8/2/08 - (ev) Boston, MA 6/9/09 - (ev) Albany, NY
    8/21/09 - Toronto, ON 5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    NHiding wrote:

I see now why Pearl Jam Radio isn't working...

By the way, what is Ten Club Radio? why did you change the name? just asking, in fact, new name is more suitable, however, will we get the stuff at the time the seriusxm listeners do? Along with the PJ ones, will we get EV, Brad, RNDM and Tres Mts shows/boots?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    by javis el errante » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:01 pm

NHiding wrote:We're undergoing some maintenance currently, so hang in there with us

I see now why Pearl Jam Radio isn't working...

By the way, what is Ten Club Radio? why did you change the name? just asking, in fact, new name is more suitable, however, will we get the stuff at the time the seriusxm listeners do? Along with the PJ ones, will we get EV, Brad, RNDM and Tres Mts shows/boots?

Two different PJ Radios was causing too much confusion, so hence the new Ten Club Radio. This will give us the option to do some distinct things on here as well.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,748
    NHiding wrote:
    Two different PJ Radios was causing too much confusion, so hence the new Ten Club Radio. This will give us the option to do some distinct things on here as well.

Hopefully some exclusive live PJ show's on Ten Club Radio that Sirius PJ radio can't do maybe's. :P
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

Thank you! :thumbup:

Any idea how long we're lookin at? I'm dyin at work :crazy:
    Ditto- I'll be forced to listen to Tucson Radio- KFMA- no Pearl Jam there! :x but if you love System of a Down or KORN you can hear their "sounds" every 30 minutes on KFMA! :x The waiting drove me mad.............

(PS) Thanks for working on Ten Club Radio - I am sure you will make it even better! :clap::clap:
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Will we be able to hear Stone interview Edward Norton on 10C Radio?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    by Newch91 » Nov 29th, '12, 12:11

SiriusXM exclusive
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    by Newch91 » Nov 29th, '12, 12:11

SiriusXM exclusive
    Now?