Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    bgirl59 wrote:
    That's a line up!! ♫ ♪ ♫ WOWEEEEEEEEE :clap: :crazy: :lol: !!!

OMG!!! Soooo awesome!!!!
    xoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxox
    Its been a long time ....what great memories!! ♫ ♪ ♫ how magic it seemed.................
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    NHiding wrote:
    New Year's Eve / New Year's Day on Ten Club Radio...

Replay of the Ten Club Christmas Singles at 1pm Pacific today.

Thanks! :wave:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Happy New Year PJ Radio!! The singles special was playing for most of my day at work on Monday and I can't thank you enough for that! What a day!! :clap:
    Now I'm back on planet earth, and wondering why I am not getting the song info :geek: on my screen like before---is it too soon after the holiday?? :lolno:
    (PS) I love "No Way" Wahoooooo! Thanks!!!
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    by bgirl59 » Jan 2nd, '13, 13:20
    Happy New Year PJ Radio!! The singles special was playing for most of my day at work on Monday and I can't thank you enough for that! What a day!! :clap:
    Now I'm back on planet earth, and wondering why I am not getting the song info :geek: on my screen like before---is it too soon after the holiday?? :lolno:
    (PS) I love "No Way" Wahoooooo! Thanks!!

The song info issue seems to be an intermittent thing. Happening to me too. Sometimes I need to just relaunch the player completely and then give it a good ten seconds, like I just did, and the info came up.
    Keep in mind this is a temporary player for the moment. Hopefully bigger and better things coming with this new year!
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    by bgirl59 » Jan 2nd, '13, 13:20
    (PS) I love "No Way" Wahoooooo! Thanks!!

The song info issue seems to be an intermittent thing. Happening to me too. Sometimes I need to just relaunch the player completely and then give it a good ten seconds, like I just did, and the info came up.
    Keep in mind this is a temporary player for the moment. Hopefully bigger and better things coming with this new year!
    That's a riot!! :lol::clap: Now it is coming in and clear as day!! :P So awesome!! Thanks always! :clap::clap: cruising right along... :corn: there's nothing better than listening to PJ Radio :corn: all day long while at work! :crazy: :clap:
  • Options
    mtranfomtranfo Posts: 89
    Buenos Aires 2011 now on pjradio. Reliving that magic night for 1234th time :D:D
  • Options
    mtranfo wrote:
    Buenos Aires 2011 now on pjradio. Reliving that magic night for 1234th time :D:D

How would you know what show you are listening to? :twisted: Is there a program somewhere? :roll:
    Thanks always- whatever is playing right now sounds awesome- a live version of "Why Go" :clap::clap:
  • Options
    mtranfomtranfo Posts: 89
    bgirl59 wrote:
    mtranfo wrote:

How would you know what show you are listening to? :twisted: Is there a program somewhere? :roll:
    Thanks always- whatever is playing right now sounds awesome- a live version of "Why Go" :clap::clap:

As someone said before, the song info issue seems to be an intermittent thing.
    When I can't see the info I do right click and pick "View song History". A new window pop up with the current song info.

This concert I'd always recognise it because of the crowd :)
  • Options
    mtranfo wrote:
    bgirl59 wrote:
    mtranfo wrote:

As someone said before, the song info issue seems to be an intermittent thing.
    When I can't see the info I do right click and pick "View song History". A new window pop up with the current song info.

This concert I'd always recognise it because of the crowd :)
    WOWEEEE! Thanks so much :clap: :crazy: - I thought I right-clicked before but obviously I haven't! I love Pearl Jam fans- they are the best by far!! BTW- the Vancouver 2011 Show is playing now- very cool! :thumbup:
    Thanks Pearl Jam Radio! Happy Friday everyone! :wave:
  • Options
    snertsnert Posts: 219
    Can anyone provide me with a working URL for PJ Radio?

THANKS!

The PJ app doesn't appear to work anymore. :-( I cant find it on the UK Apple app store either :cry:
  • Options
    snert wrote:
    Can anyone provide me with a working URL for PJ Radio?

THANKS!

The PJ app doesn't appear to work anymore. :-( I cant find it on the UK Apple app store either :cry:
    You can listen to it here, through Tunein Radio. :)

http://tunein.com/radio/Pearl-Jam-Radio-s124658/
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    snertsnert Posts: 219
    I have passed that on to PURE CONNECT which used to be the PURE Lounge technicians who are looking into it.

They said that the original URL had been changed but couldn't determine what it had changed to.

Any other 'free' URLs for PJ Radio would be appreciated!
  • Options
    Rob, if suggestions for the new player are being read/considered at all, I'd like to make one:

As it is, when you listen to the 10C radio player on a smartphone, you can't leave it. I.e., if I wanted to listen to it while doing other stuff on the phone like go to another website or use an app, or even just turn off the display to save batteries, I couldn't. It doesn't keep playing unless you've actually got it up on your screen (as opposed to, say, Tunein Radio, which stays open in the background. Of course, I can listen to it on Tunein Radio, so for the time being, no problem at all! But I worry that it might disappear from Tunein Radio (and lots of people aren't aware that it's available on Tunein). Anyway, just a thought. :)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    NHiding wrote:
    Friday on PJ Radio...

Special Record Store Day Bonus Performance from Dierks Bentley with Mike McCready at 9am Eastern/6am Pacific and encore play at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific.

Can't find the saved audio but found the video. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... wcug0sIbkc
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,301
    demetrios wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    Friday on PJ Radio...

Special Record Store Day Bonus Performance from Dierks Bentley with Mike McCready at 9am Eastern/6am Pacific and encore play at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific.

Can't find the saved audio but found the video. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... wcug0sIbkc

Very nice! Thanks! :mrgreen:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Buenos Aires, 1 am, I cannot listen to Ten Club radio with mozilla... is it just me? need help, thanks...

edit; 12 hours later it works just fine...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    OK so why can't I listen to Pearl Jam radio off this website? It just shows me a Sirrius logo and thats it? Are we not allowed to listen anymore from this website?
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    But.. am I wrong or right now pj radio is airing a SOUNDBOARD version of the 1994-03-09 Pensacola Show?!! Could this be the next vault show?
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Every once in a while, I'd like to hear pj radio pick an album and play it front to back. I pulled out my no code cd the other day because I hadn't listened to the whole thing in a while. It would only play 5 songs! Lol. Just a thought.
  • Options
    albany 03 was on earlier.

i swear it felt like that show was barely an hour long. good performances, but it seemed like eddie wasnt into it. he barely spoke to the crowd. only one encore and it only had like 5 songs in it.

yikes.
    7/5/03 - Camden N1
    6/19/08 - Camden N1
    9/2/12 - Philly

Philadelphia! We're all still Alive!
  • Options
    Concert Flashback to Sendai, Japan 2/18/95 at 10am Pacific on Ten Club Radio
  • Options
    Concert Flashback to Manchester, UK 6/4/00 at 10am Pacific on Ten Club Radio
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,301
    NHiding wrote:
    Concert Flashback to Manchester, UK 6/4/00 at 10am Pacific on Ten Club Radio

One of my favourites! :D
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    5/26/00 on Sirius XM Radio right now. So many fucked up songs on this one. lol
  • Options
    by demetrios » Jan 16th, '13, 12:56

warts 'n all baby!
  • Options
    Concert Flashback to Purdue U in West Lafayette, IN 3/17/94 at 10am Pacific on Ten Club Radio
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    NHiding wrote:
    Concert Flashback to Purdue U in West Lafayette, IN 3/17/94 at 10am Pacific on Ten Club Radio
    awesome :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    by demetrios » Jan 16th, '13, 12:56

warts 'n all baby!

They must of been high man. :lol:
  • Options
    squidsquid Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere Posts: 86
    silver39 wrote:
    OK so why can't I listen to Pearl Jam radio off this website? It just shows me a Sirrius logo and thats it? Are we not allowed to listen anymore from this website?

Internet Explorer 9 does not work for me, however google chrome works fine.
  • Options
    Concert Flashback to Auburn Hills, MI 10/7/00 at 10am Pacific on Ten Club Radio