Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    lets here this next to the ocean... :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    by demetrios » Oct 24th, '12, 01:54
    Rob man, please let us know what the story is behind MIA. Pretty please!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.I.A._%28artist%29 :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,827
    NHiding wrote:

D'oh! So it's her fault the Philly '12 PJ bootleg isn't released? :x
    j/k
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

D'oh! So it's her fault the Philly '12 PJ bootleg isn't released? :x
    j/k

But yeah, what's the "official" word why?

The Ron Howard film? Cause it was a charity gig? Jay Z wanting higher then volume royalty checks for 99 Problems jam?
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    NHiding wrote:

:lol:
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,249
    of the earth.... fucking rocks....!

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    We didn't belong, we didn't belong...
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    Murderers. wrote:
    We didn't belong, we didn't belong...
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    demetrios wrote:
    MIA is MIA...

I'm blaming Beyonce

No MIA Bootleg & No MIA 24 Bit Flac-HD release makes Homer something something ...

Homer+gets+the+axe.gif
    Go crazy?
  • Options
    Show's over & Inside Job studio track is playing. It's a sign. It's telling us .. who's behind the no MIA bootleg? .. and no Florida '12 bootleg/poster today? , being that it's Wednesday & all. :geek:
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    demetrios wrote:
    Pap wrote:
    :o Right now, Tres Mts. - Holes In The Road live in New York 24/03/11 :D

Was it soundboard or an audience recording?

Audience recording, but pretty good.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,753
    Ugh. Better Things. To each their own, but I personally think this song sounds like a sitcom theme song. Also, it kind of sounds like "The Boys Are Back In Town" by Thin Lizzy at times. I just really hope it's not on their new album (they don't normally put a Christmas single on their next album, do they?).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,249
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Ugh. Better Things. To each their own, but I personally think this song sounds like a sitcom theme song. Also, it kind of sounds like "The Boys Are Back In Town" by Thin Lizzy at times. I just really hope it's not on their new album (they don't normally put a Christmas single on their next album, do they?).

It's a cover song so don't worry :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXioctDPGn0

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

It's a cover song so don't worry :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXioctDPGn0
    Oh, pphhheeeewwww. :lol: I actually knew that before, but totally forgot! ... The Kinks' version is better.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ Radio will be undergoing some maintenance today, so you may experience some outages here and there.
  • Options
    JAA just posted this on facebook:

Tune in today at 3pm PT / 6pm ET to hear Jeff talk about the debut album "Acts"

... Rob, will this be aired on 10C PJ Radio? If so, when? Thanks! :)
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    NHiding wrote:
    PJ Radio will be undergoing some maintenance today, so you may experience some outages here and there.

Indeed.

Poop.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    thanks for the update :)
  • Options
    Tune in to Sirius XM - Pearl Jam Radio Channel 22 today at 6pm ET / 3pm PT to hear Jeff Ament talk about the RNDM debut album "Acts".

For those that have Sirius, would you be able to capture this recording for those of us that don't have Sirius?

Thanks!!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Tune in to Sirius XM - Pearl Jam Radio Channel 22 today at 6pm ET / 3pm PT to hear Jeff Ament talk about the RNDM debut album "Acts".

For those that have Sirius, would you be able to capture this recording for those of us that don't have Sirius?

Thanks!!
    Yes please! Think freecorder.com :)
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,135
    Can you still listen to it through this site?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    I just heard Brain of J from San Jose, California 04/11/1995 :o A typo or did they premiere it before the release of Yield? You can't see the setlist of that show in the TOUR section. Spooky!...
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    hey YOU...

psssstt..

yeah yeah..im talking to you

this is NOT FOR YOU....

This is a great post. :lol:
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Pap wrote:
    I just heard Brain of J from San Jose, California 04/11/1995 :o A typo or did they premiere it before the release of Yield? You can't see the setlist of that show in the TOUR section. Spooky!...

There was an earlier, alternate version. "The world will be different soon...go to hell if you don't believe it."

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Pap wrote:

There was an earlier, alternate version. "The world will be different soon...go to hell if you don't believe it."

PBM

Oh!... Thanks. I didn't know that. It started with Eddie singing some lyrics from So You Wanna Be A Rock 'N' Roll Star.
  • Options
  • Options
    ladydocNYC wrote:
    hey YOU...

psssstt..

yeah yeah..im talking to you

this is NOT FOR YOU....

This is a great post. :lol:
    :D
  • Options
    Re-live the Epic Philly Spectrum 10/30/09 Concert at 10am Pacific :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    Re-live the Epic Philly Spectrum 10/30/09 Concert at 10am Pacific :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ah yeah! 8-)