Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    "we are in Dublin,and you looser you listen to Pearl jam Radio"...Barbs
    :thumbup: :wave: :clap::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Portugal 2000 - Animal.. :) when they play there always amazing!!im not gonna miss ever a show in Portugal :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    cortez the killer!!! :arrow: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Portugal 2000 - Animal.. :) when they play there always amazing!!im not gonna miss ever a show in Portugal :)

That's true! and they always get the best improv now

Portugal :clap: Portugal :clap: Portugal :clap: Portugal!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOwgMNb90pM :) was one of the greatest moments of the show,,i was just watching the crowd and claping!!!! :)
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Yeah, great! I've heard this show. I seem to remember it was you who sent us the setlist over here - back when I didn't really know who you were...! 'how could this possibly be tremors??'

that must have been great - though I love the original 2000 version best, cos Ed kind of picks the chant up from the crowd. I think they chant like this in the football as well - they seem a very musical nation (always sing well!!). I think ed kind of made up his own version this time - pretty similar but the guy needs to listen to a bit more live Pearl Jam!!

So, when are they playing Greece then??
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOwgMNb90pM :) was one of the greatest moments of the show,,i was just watching the crowd and claping!!!! :)
    Ah, the memories...
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Yes! I'm proud to be half-Portuguese.

"I'd rather be, I'd rather in, I'd rather be in...PORTUGAL!!!!"

Makes me proud.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849
    so I'm gathering that Mt. View gets some great shows :roll: ...(planning next road trip)
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Yes! I'm proud to be half-Portuguese.

"I'd rather be, I'd rather in, I'd rather be in...PORTUGAL!!!!"

Makes me proud.
    :D
  • Options
    Are PJ Radio and Sirus/XM going to be one and the same as far as content come tomorrow?
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    embrace wrote:
    Are PJ Radio and Sirus/XM going to be one and the same as far as content come tomorrow?
    NHiding wrote:
    Ok, some answers here...I hope...

PJ Radio as it is now online isn't going anywhere, and will remain and continue on its quest to bring you, the ten club member and fan the greatest ongoing stream of PJ music and tour updates, interviews, etc.
    And what's special about PJ Radio online is the international reach and how it brings us closer.

PJ Radio on Sirius/XM will have the same vibe, but will also be for the not so hardcore fan, as well as the hardcore ones. There will be opportunities to do things there that we have yet to explore online, so everyone should consider this a great thing for both avenues of PJ Radio. Personally, I'm really looking forward to the fan roundtable show where we can get all of you involved calling in and having great weekly topics to explore. Live broadcasts of shows? It's my dream as well as yours, so let's all just keep our fingers crossed and see where it goes.
    Rob
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=142516&start=30#p3260684
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    embrace wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    Ok, some answers here...I hope...

PJ Radio as it is now online isn't going anywhere, and will remain and continue on its quest to bring you, the ten club member and fan the greatest ongoing stream of PJ music and tour updates, interviews, etc.
    And what's special about PJ Radio online is the international reach and how it brings us closer.

PJ Radio on Sirius/XM will have the same vibe, but will also be for the not so hardcore fan, as well as the hardcore ones. There will be opportunities to do things there that we have yet to explore online, so everyone should consider this a great thing for both avenues of PJ Radio. Personally, I'm really looking forward to the fan roundtable show where we can get all of you involved calling in and having great weekly topics to explore. Live broadcasts of shows? It's my dream as well as yours, so let's all just keep our fingers crossed and see where it goes.
    Rob
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 0#p3260684

Definately provides answers (thank you for the clue in) and I love the idea but which one do I tune into?? The not for hardcore, but also for hardcore throws me and I have the option for both via computer.

• Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Thanks Rob for Black from Cleveland '10
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    not Comeback...if you play I got Id next, I'll have nothing left.
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Definately provides answers (thank you for the clue in) and I love the idea but which one do I tune into?? The not for hardcore, but also for hardcore throws me and I have the option for both via computer.

well if you have the option for both, check em out and I think you'll see the difference. consider the fact of who sirius/xm's general audience is (lots of older demographic in their cars for the most part) and that they have a wide audience of people who will be checking out the channel and won't be as familiar with the band as we all are. while at the same time, its the goal and challenge to appeal to the big time fans as well, and that's where the other programming opportunities like the roundtable and other plans come in. there will be 2 full commerical free concerts on sirius/xm per day, and there will continue to be one per day on the one here as I've been programming for just about every day. so check it out, give it time to grow and those that have the option for it will hopefully enjoy it. As for PJ Radio online here, the only thing that will change will be my constant pursuit to make it better every day and continue to add more and more content, so in other words, nothing's really changing on this end.
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    well if you have the option for both, check em out and I think you'll see the difference. consider the fact of who sirius/xm's general audience is (lots of older demographic in their cars for the most part) and that they have a wide audience of people who will be checking out the channel and won't be as familiar with the band as we all are. while at the same time, its the goal and challenge to appeal to the big time fans as well, and that's where the other programming opportunities like the roundtable and other plans come in. there will be 2 full commerical free concerts on sirius/xm per day, and there will continue to be one per day on the one here as I've been programming for just about every day. so check it out, give it time to grow and those that have the option for it will hopefully enjoy it. As for PJ Radio online here, the only thing that will change will be my constant pursuit to make it better every day and continue to add more and more content, so in other words, nothing's really changing on this end.

This... This on the dawn of the anniversary and is why the band is so good to us. We've been spoiled by a fantastic, fanatical version of what a fanboy radio station should be and now there is a potential for it to slowly be introduced to the world... I cannot wait for the rest of them to see what has slowly been crafted and slowly been building over these months... Play it loud!!!
  • Options
    today at 20th Anniversary ,i feel so honored and happy that i listen my voice in Pearl Jam radio..thanks my brother.. :)
  • Options
    arms aloft..
    mood_excited.gif
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    damn it now I have to go buy one of those silly satellite radios for my car and home.. lmao thanks alot PJ ya'll live like Kings, and I starve, cause I give you all my money..you guys should pay MY bills one month seeings how I've paid you alls for the last 20 yrs!! LMAO I WISH!!! JK, all the same, thnx for the radio I love it!!
  • Options
    PJ Radio 20th Anniversary Celebration UPDATE:

Coming your way today....

All Day 20th Anniversary Celbration begins at 9am Pacific with the Sitdown With Stone Gossard Part 2.
    Then at 10am Pacific, the one and only Cameron Crowe helps us kick things off with his thoughts on the beginnings of Pearl Jam with a perspective into the Concert Flashback of the first show at the Off Ramp from 10/22/90. Seattle musician Rick Friel also gives us a great account of his time in Shadow with Mike McCready and what it was like for him to be at the Off Ramp that historic evening.
    Things will then progress with complete airings of Las Vegas 10/22/00 at 11am Pacific, followed by Seattle 10/22/01 (Groundworks), 10/22/03 at Benaroya Hall, and 10/22/06 from the Bridge School.
    The marathon will repeat at 6pm Pacific.

Happy Anniversary Pearl Jam and may you all celebrate with us in fashion. Champagne breakfast for everyone!
  • Options
    :thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    That was cool... I clicked on just in time to hear 4 songs or so from the very first gig. I gotta say, these guys got a lot better since then. :)

They went from Just a Girl 10/22/90 to Of the Earth from this summer... I guess oldest to newest! Pretty neat.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    Two BirdsTwo Birds Posts: 256
    Thank you for the listening therapy here at work today and Pearl Jam cheers to another beautiful 20 years of wonderful music, and good times!!! K.O.R.I.F.W. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Peace and Love,

XOXOXO
    Peace,
    wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    I'm getting a little bit nostalgic here... would love to celebrate the anniversary with all of you somewhere on a great concert..
    hm..
    and I missed the part with the Stone + Cameron Crowe interviews and now I have to stay awake till 5 in the morning :?

lots of love to all of you today :)
  • Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 920
    Thin Air..Benaroya...Love it...Thank You...
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    Nothing as it Seems

Benaroya...

fuckin great..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    So.....can i be a round table member on the Sirius PJ station :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
  • Options
    So.....can i be a round table member on the Sirius PJ station

Yes, mostly so I can harass you about your smoking baby! :lol::lol::lol::lol: