Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    by ceska » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:52 pm
    Sorry if I didn't read back far enough - are these broadcasts professional recordings, or just the same audience tapes that have been floating around for years?

A combination of both for the time being. As soon as we crack the combination to the Vault, you all will be the first to know!
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    NHiding wrote:
    by ceska » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:52 pm
    Sorry if I didn't read back far enough - are these broadcasts professional recordings, or just the same audience tapes that have been floating around for years?

A combination of both for the time being. As soon as we crack the combination to the Vault, you all will be the first to know!
    :o:o:o
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    smiley-happy094.gif thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Gonna See My Friend from the ACL taping! I wasn't sure I'd ever hear it!!!!!
  • Options
    Concert Flashback to Austin City Limits Festival 10/4/09 at 10am Pacific
  • Options
    TK46426TK46426 Posts: 29
    Please play 10/4/1996 Charlotte at 3:00 pm pacific for concert flashback today... can't listen earlier due to working on the east coast.
  • Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 920
    NHiding wrote:
    Concert Flashback to Austin City Limits Festival 10/4/09 at 10am Pacific

THANK YOU. What a great show to listen to!!! Go is so amazing, such energy!!!!!!!!!
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    Coming up on PJ Radio:

Tuesday 10/5 Concert Flashback to Toronto '00 at 10am Pacific

Wednesday 10/6 Concert Flashbacks to LA '91 at 8am Pacific / Asheville, NC '04 at 9am Pacific / LA '09 at 11am Pacific
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    NHiding wrote:
    Coming up on PJ Radio:

Tuesday 10/5 Concert Flashback to Toronto '00 at 10am Pacific

Wednesday 10/6 Concert Flashbacks to LA '91 at 8am Pacific / Asheville, NC '04 at 9am Pacific / LA '09 at 11am Pacific
    buzy week!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Concert Flashbacks Coming up on PJ Radio:

Tuesday 10/5 : Toronto '00 at 10am Pacific

Wednesday 10/6 : LA '91 at 8am Pacific / Asheville, NC '04 at 9am Pacific / LA '09 at 11am Pacific

Thursday 10/7 : LA '09 at 10am Pacific

Friday 10/8 : East Troy, WI '00 at 10am Pacific
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    thanks for this!!! I look forward to getting online every night to just to hear PJ radio!! Is there a way to stream it on say an mp3 player or Ipod? sorry if this is a question already asked..but I'd love it if it were!! I'd go buy one !
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

what a show!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    by dimitrispearljam » Oct 5th, '10, 00:10

NHiding wrote:

what a show!!!!!!!!!

yes, but 10/6 has the Hunger Strike with Chris Cornell !
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

NHiding wrote:

what a show!!!!!!!!!

LA3-4 and SLC 09 are my favo from Usa 2009 :)
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

NHiding wrote:

what a show!!!!!!!!!

I was just going to say that also. Can't forget Jerry Cantrell playing the solo on Alive.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Binaural Era...just awesome!!!
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    I cant believe this show was 10 years ago. I remember cutting out of class early, taking the train down to Toronto to meet my friend...what a great show...

Where does the time go?
  • Options

I know, right!!
    I missed this tour sadly...didnt catch any shows till '03
    shame!
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    I was unaware of who Pearl Jam was then. I was only 9 and the only music I knew of was The Beatles.
  • Options
    ur choices tonight... date and song choice are ripping my heart out....I am a mess on the floor smiley-sad021.gif
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    speaking of Binaural :D , I finally got to play it today..ahhh so absolutely gorgeous on vinyl thanks again Dimitri, you are the poop!!! I love my new vinyl!! And it looks so beautiful next to Yeild and No Code..yeah I know I gotta work on bulding back up my vinyl..But trust.. It will get done I swear!! Thanks again and to the PJ Radio guys.. thanks for the night ya played my Indio show!! that brought back such crazy memeories.. It was fitting you played it on such a crazy night..Anyhow thanks.. :D:D
  • Options
    speaking of Binaural :D , I finally got to play it today..ahhh so absolutely gorgeous on vinyl thanks again Dimitri, you are the poop!!! I love my new vinyl!! And it looks so beautiful next to Yeild and No Code..yeah I know I gotta work on bulding back up my vinyl..But trust.. It will get done I swear!! Thanks again and to the PJ Radio guys.. thanks for the night ya played my Indio show!! that brought back such crazy memeories.. It was fitting you played it on such a crazy night..Anyhow thanks.. :D:D
    im glad you feel happy.. spin it :)
    and happy birthday and thanks to our guy here ,Rob,that runs pearl jam radio and make us so happy!!
  • Options
    I already got a jump start listening to LA today.
  • Options
    smiley-greet002.gif
  • Options
    wash ..awesome!! :)
  • Options
    TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    So, who did they open for at the Palladium?
  • Options
    how awesome was Venice...arms aloft.. :) never saw Eddie so happy before..
  • Options
    how great is Nothing as it seems..how fuckin great!!!!its a wave,a poem...
  • Options
    TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    Hey Rob,
    The setlist for the Santa Barbara show on October 28th, 2003 is very intriguing. Any chance you have that one?
  • Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849
    Happy Happy Birthday Rob! Thanks for the kick ass job you do !! :D Hope you picked a personal favorite show today.
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Options
    by TiaMija » Oct 6th, '10, 08:11
    Hey Rob,
    The setlist for the Santa Barbara show on October 28th, 2003 is very intriguing. Any chance you have that one

Yes we do, and have played the "Reach Down" from this show. Might have to give it a full show nod later this month.