Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    NHiding wrote:
    and will be playing both Bridge shows later this week, so get ready!
    posting.php?mode=edit&f=5&p=3264746

im always ready!!!!wanna listen the strings from Black!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    OctopuS27OctopuS27 Portugal Posts: 569
    NHiding wrote:
    I think the Walk With Me with Neil is so great that it literally blew up our system earlier and caused an outage!
    That my friend, ist just Pearl Jam away to deliver. While others stand and fight wars, other give away this love bombs.
    I'm expecting even better show for today, let's wait, it ain't over yet.
    improv. hardcore s**t, i love it :P
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Paulina87 wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    and will be playing both Bridge shows later this week, so get ready!

:D:D

+1!

Just make sure to give us a couple of days advance notice please. I usually only have the computer on Friday - Monday.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    PJ radio has been funky here pretty much all weekend. All I get is lag and cut offs. I am lucky if I get 6 straight seconds of play. Any one else having problems?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

• Options
    THANK YOU.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    YES YES YES!! what dimitris said!! jam on my friends
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    Release from Manchester, TN 2008 just played and I wanted to say that Boom was horrible on that. He freakin murdered the song!

• Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849
    All right gotta know where the Beavis and Butthead clip came from ?! Ah it takes me back :lol:
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849
    oooh! and I hadn't heard the Clayton Ligget intro :D:D What a treasure!
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Walk with me! :o:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Beautiful just beautiful, Betterman!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    :shock:
    Is that the whole Bridge playing now? :shock:
    YAAAAAAY!!!!
    Thank you Rob! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    woohoo!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 920
    WOW THANKS ROB!!!!! Black on now from 10/23. Eddie sounds amazing. YAY for PJ Radio!!! This made my day! :D
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    I love this Black
    Thanks Rob! :mrgreen:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    THANK YOU.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D
  • Options
    What a B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. version of Betterman....

Thanks again Rob,that was a very nice surprise! ;)
  • Options
    Surprise = no fun
    Advance notice = fantastic!

PJ radio has been funky for the past few hours here any way, so I would not have been able to enjoy the show.

• Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    sounds like Rafie needs a reboot or something. all the funkiness on our end from the other day has been resolved. and whaddya mean you don't like surprises? come on!
    well as soon as i get the bridge shows worked up, they'll be on as a regularly scheduled concert, either tomorrow or wed. the latest, and i'll do many repeats of them as it was so awesome and needs to be heard by all of you and often!
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    NHiding wrote:
    well as soon as i get the bridge shows worked up, they'll be on as a regularly scheduled concert, either tomorrow or wed. the latest, and i'll do many repeats of them as it was so awesome and needs to be heard by all of you and often!

Can't wait :D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    sounds like Rafie needs a reboot or something. all the funkiness on our end from the other day has been resolved. and whaddya mean you don't like surprises? come on!

mood_excited.gif
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    Thanks Rob! :)
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    I knew there was a reason I liked you Rob :D

• Options
    hey whats up everyone..

i now have sirius radio, and i downloaded the siriusxm app for my iPhone.. i was told that the PJ channel would be available on the app for iPhone, but it's not. i've checked 5 times already and i re-downloaded it twice, i even called up and the dude on the other line had no answers for me.

has anyone else had this problem?? is the channel being delayed to the app??

any feedback is much appreciated, thanks!
  • Options
    i tried it on my sirius app too and wondered the same. i'll try and get an answer.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    NHiding wrote:
    i tried it on my sirius app too and wondered the same. i'll try and get an answer.

i can't find it on the android app either...it was there before i went to bridge :?
  • Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    I signed up for the sirius online free trial and found it (PJ radio) on channel 813 (some sort of all encompassing "special" channel). Don't know if it's the same for the iPhone app.

I also have it on channel 6017 on Dish Network. I was listening to Sirius PJ radio yesterday at home and this morning at work and I'm now back to PJ.com PJ radio.

So far I like PJ.com PJ radio better.

Peace,
    KJ
  • Options
    by robgreene » Oct 25th, '10, 13:13
    hey whats up everyone..

i now have sirius radio, and i downloaded the siriusxm app for my iPhone.. i was told that the PJ channel would be available on the app for iPhone, but it's not. i've checked 5 times already and i re-downloaded it twice, i even called up and the dude on the other line had no answers for me.

OK, answer to the Sirius App. IT IS ON THERE RIGHT NOW. For the time being, it is in the Showcase Category. Once in Showcase Category, it's the first one SiriusXM MUSIC SHOWCASE
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    NHiding wrote:
    hey whats up everyone..

OK, answer to the Sirius App. IT IS ON THERE RIGHT NOW. For the time being, it is in the Showcase Category. Once in Showcase Category, it's the first one SiriusXM MUSIC SHOWCASE

Thank you!!
  • Options
    jordan kjordan k Posts: 196
    NHiding wrote:
    hey whats up everyone..

Any possible idea as to why its not available on the Sirius App in Canada?
    Key Arena - Nov 05 2000, General Motors Place - May 30 2003, General Motors Place - Sep 02 2005, Canada Olympic Park - Aug 08 2009,Key Arena - Sep 22 2009, GM Place - Sep 25 2009, The O2 - Jun 22 2010, Odyssey Arena - Jun 23 2010, Hyde Park - Jun 25 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011, Scotiabank Saddledome - Sep 21, 2011, Rexall Place - Sep 23, 2011, Pacific Coliseum - Sep 25, 2011, Portland OR 11-29-2013, Spokane WA 11-30-2013, Vancouver BC 12-04-2013, Seattle WA 12-06-2013, Toronto ON 05-10-2016, Toronto ON 05-12-2016, Seattle WA 08-08-2018, Seattle 08-10-2018

EV Arlene Schnitzer Hall - July 14 2011, EV Benaroya Hall - July 16 2011