Options

My Morning Jacket

Comments

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890

kasedoug said:

5 days left for anybody considering signing up. Here's a referral for a $10 credit good for future use: http://fbuy.me/d8WjZ

Just saw that Z and the other record I bought shipped. Eager get them and check out the rest of what VMP has to offer.Thanks again to those that got in touch for the referral!

Thanks for the referral. I don't know why I was holding out, someone posted pics of the Z vinyl on one of the MMJ Facebook pages today, and I folded. Absolutely beautiful job they did on this. If I don't like next month's vinyl, I'll swap it for Weezer - Pinkerton. Cool they allow you to do that.
    Thanks for using the referral! Much appreciated. Just received Z yesterday, along with RATM - Evil Empire, and they both look awesome. Getting down to the last day to sign up for MMJ - Z. Also, the reissues of No Code and Yield are coming to their member shop on Tuesday, 8/16. $29 shipped for No Code and $23 for Yield, so $52 total for both is a buck or two less than domestic shipping in the shop here. One last time, here's the code for a $10 credit for future use if anybody's still interested in signing up for MMJ and getting access to the member store on Tuesday. Thanks! http://fbuy.me/d8WjZ
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Anybody check out Carl's solo album. Some really feat stuff. The title track is fucking epic and would be a great addition to MMJ's live repertoire.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577
    seeing him at a small place here in austin when they're in town with ray. i fully expect the rest of the band to show up too. should be great.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    kasedoug said:

kasedoug said:

5 days left for anybody considering signing up. Here's a referral for a $10 credit good for future use: http://fbuy.me/d8WjZ

Just saw that Z and the other record I bought shipped. Eager get them and check out the rest of what VMP has to offer.Thanks again to those that got in touch for the referral!

Thanks for the referral. I don't know why I was holding out, someone posted pics of the Z vinyl on one of the MMJ Facebook pages today, and I folded. Absolutely beautiful job they did on this. If I don't like next month's vinyl, I'll swap it for Weezer - Pinkerton. Cool they allow you to do that.
    Thanks for using the referral! Much appreciated. Just received Z yesterday, along with RATM - Evil Empire, and they both look awesome. Getting down to the last day to sign up for MMJ - Z. Also, the reissues of No Code and Yield are coming to their member shop on Tuesday, 8/16. $29 shipped for No Code and $23 for Yield, so $52 total for both is a buck or two less than domestic shipping in the shop here. One last time, here's the code for a $10 credit for future use if anybody's still interested in signing up for MMJ and getting access to the member store on Tuesday. Thanks! http://fbuy.me/d8WjZ
    I'm assuming Z is gone now?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,901
    DewieCox said:

Anybody check out Carl's solo album. Some really feat stuff. The title track is fucking epic and would be a great addition to MMJ's live repertoire.

not yet, I know he's touring though. Will probably check him out when he comes to philly
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    LukinFan said:

kasedoug said:

kasedoug said:

I'm assuming Z is gone now?
    They still have it available to buy in their archive of Album of the Month titles, but I believe if you sign up now, you'd receive the September record. You'd have access to buy Z, but it would be on top of whatever the next Album of the Month will be.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    DewieCox said:

Definitely @DewieCox ! Great record!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    MMJ's set from Lockn festival will be webcast tonight. Info here: http://www.locknfestival.com/livestream
  • Options
    Should be starting soon.
  • Options
    Did they come on yet? I think I'm on the right avenue for the stream but it looks like it is between sets right now
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

Did they come on yet? I think I'm on the right avenue for the stream but it looks like it is between sets right now

nope. this is gonna be fucking great. tedeschi trucks band killed it and set the bar high. I think we are in for a great set here
  • Options
    the feed on qello is better than nugs IMO. been watching all night
  • Options
    Thanks. Yeah coming on now!
  • Options
    Nice start. Love the Victory Dance
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,901
    The Fixer said:

thanks for the info watching now. good timing cause they are on now :smiley:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    2. Compound Fracture
  • Options
    pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,812
    edited August 2016
    3. Off the Record

(Absolutely crushing the outro)
    Post edited by pledgeagrievance on
  • Options
    4. Circuital
  • Options
    The Fixer said:

Totally agree.
  • Options
    coming out strong!! hopefully that means some guests and covers later
  • Options
    Ah, this love sweet love shit just killed the entire vibe. come on
  • Options
    A.E.I.O.U. Should bring the vibe right back for u!! I love that they play this
  • Options

YES!!! that song KILLS

makes me wonder when his next solo tour is coming. One hiccup, but so far this set has been pretty fucking great -- as always.

They are the best
  • Options
    Wow. Nice set and some cool covers. I've never heard them do Could You Be Loved and Rebel Rebel
  • Options
    I have Apple TV and it was the first time using Quelo. Sounded great and obviously awesome view. Couldn't hear the crowd much if at all. Makes me wish PJ were cooler about streaming shows. Seems like there's always an issue or they are just against it. Either way, last nights stream was a nice bonus
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,874
    Some cool covers last night
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Crap I missed it :(
    Anyone record it?
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    RobbyD462 said:

Crap I missed it :(
    Anyone record it?

I'm guessing Nugs should release it in a few weeks
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577
    The Fixer said:

YES!!! that song KILLS

makes me wonder when his next solo tour is coming. One hiccup, but so far this set has been pretty fucking great -- as always.

They are the best
    He's playing a few solo shows in September.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    that stream on saturday night was SICK!

when not there live i feel like people tend to be over critical and not really enjoy it, but i was loving it all. they seriously brought it.
    thought they killed their material, rocked it, and threw in some choice covers for the festival crowd, and while im not usually a huge fan of a lot of covers, i thought they nailed them. they all came across as sincere, true to the original, but with enough mmj to make them special.

when will pj start doing legit quality streams, please do it!!
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1