take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    long red wrote:
    long red wrote:
    you have no idea how pissed i am that all you happy jokesters took over my melancholy thread.

boooooooooooooooooooo.
    u just post something,without explain why,u sould expect that..sorry if a woman heart u,but as for me,im not gonna apolifize cos i love women,find them lovely,and disaggree to your original post..

does anyone know what this is supposed to mean?
    i know..and women get it for sure as well
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    long red wrote:
    are awful creatures.

yes.. and all men are bastards... get over it. :roll:
    awful+bastards=great sex!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    tinkerbell wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    I find men to be amazing. Especially men working. There's nothing like that, they come in and due to sheer strength, size, know how a job is done. I very much admire that. The very basic sex drive is also appealing. The honesty in that.
    It is comical how men and women think so differently though, God's little joke, one amongst many. I have lived with my man now 31 years. This after not having brothers nor a father in the home so I came to the relationship without much understanding of men and they are more complex than you think. But I found out what's important and what keeps my husband happy and its not so different from my needs and wants. That understanding has lead to camaraderie, a bond in friendship.
    So for the OP, I hope you can let whatever it is go and work towards a friendship with a women that brings understanding. We are complex but our needs are much like yours.

You have such a beautiful way of explaining things! I hope that my relationship with Mr Tinkerbell can grow and strengthen like yours & Mr Pandora's! He has and always will be my best friend...

I told my husband about the Mr. Tinkerbell & Mr. Pandora, he got that big belly laugh I love. Thank you! Fairies do spread love!!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    dangerous subject red

just accept that women think and see things differently than we do

and you will be much better off
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    long red wrote:
    are awful creatures.

yes.. and all men are bastards... get over it. :roll:
    awful+bastards=great sex!!! :D

......... you missed something... = GREAT MAKE UP SEX!!!!! :lol::lol: