Comments

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    long red wrote:
    are awful creatures.
    and you men are confusing as all fuck.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    How could you not adore us? We smell amazing! :mrgreen:

And taste so so good!!!!! (I had to, hope no women got offended)..... :mrgreen:
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    :) u sould learn some Greekglish for comunicate perfect :mrgreen:[/quote]

And thanks to D, I'm learning greeklish on the fly......fucken 10c, always helping and teaching each other all the time.. Hey D don't forget Wednesday the Catalan take down your Jose mourinho...vieska el barca D!!!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    badbrains wrote:
    :) u sould learn some Greekglish for comunicate perfect :mrgreen:

And thanks to D, I'm learning greeklish on the fly......fucken 10c, always helping and teaching each other all the time.. Hey D don't forget Wednesday the Catalan take down your Jose mourinho...vieska el barca D!!!!!
    dont worry..never forget the time when Barca will be sad.....but today i hope lyon kick Bayer munich ass.. :twisted:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    you have no idea how pissed i am that all you happy jokesters took over my melancholy thread.

boooooooooooooooooooo.
    Jam out with your clam out.
    long red wrote:
    you have no idea how pissed i am that all you happy jokesters took over my melancholy thread.

boooooooooooooooooooo.
    u just post something,without explain why,u sould expect that..sorry if a woman heart u,but as for me,im not gonna apolifize cos i love women,find them lovely,and disaggree to your original post..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    long red wrote:

boooooooooooooooooooo.
    u just post something,without explain why,u sould expect that..sorry if a woman heart u,but as for me,im not gonna apolifize cos i love women,find them lovely,and disaggree to your original post..

He loves them so much he would like to carry them around in jars and smell them.

;)
  • norm wrote:
    you must be doing something wrong...women are glorious creatures ;):mrgreen:
    x2
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    long red wrote:
    are awful creatures.
    and you men are confusing as all fuck.
    yeah that's me
    confusing as all fuck
    :shock:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,573
    norm wrote:
    x2

Hell yeah! But just stay far away from pot heads, drunks, obsessed women who chant on what other's do & wear plus the ones that want to go out @ parties & party every single night. If you're looking for a relationship, stay far FAR away from these types of women. I personally don't like smokers. It's sick kissing one & giving the deep throat when you come back for air & it sticks like pot ash in their. It's disquisting. If you smoke & she smokes, it's a match made in heaven. I personally want my air clean & my kids (in the future) to breath & have a healthy life. If you're a pot head, you're a pot head for life. You might be funny & cool, but get a life. Might of been cool back in High School but get a life. That's one of the reasons USA & CDN has the highest deforce rates on the planet. You're looking for that cool person, but later you find out, that's not what you really wanted. It was a mistake. THINK, before you make that decision. WHY? Cause it's the children you bring up in life that have to deal with all this bullshit. Put the pot down, put the drugs down, put the alcholol down. Change your life.

Ok, where was I. Oh yes, women are glorious creatures, norm. God's greatest art. :)
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    demetrios wrote:
    norm wrote:
    x2

Hell yeah! But just stay far away from pot heads, drunks, obsessed women who chant on what other's do & wear plus the ones that want to go out @ parties & party every single night. If you're looking for a relationship, stay far FAR away from these types of women. I personally don't like smokers. It's sick kissing one & giving the deep throat when you come back for air & it sticks like pot ash in their. It's disquisting. If you smoke & she smokes, it's a match made in heaven. I personally want my air clean & my kids (in the future) to breath & have a healthy life. If you're a pot head, you're a pot head for life. You might be funny & cool, but get a life. Might of been cool back in High School but get a life. That's one of the reasons USA & CDN has the highest deforce rates on the planet. You're looking for that cool person, but later you find out, that's not what you really wanted. It was a mistake. THINK, before you make that decision. WHY? Cause it's the children you bring up in life that have to deal with all this bullshit. Put the pot down, put the drugs down, put the alcholol down. Change your life.

Ok, where was I. Oh yes, women are glorious creatures, norm. God's greatest art. :)

So, what I got out of all this was that I'm funny and cool but that I still need a life. Got'cha. No time like the present. :P

Or maybe that just applies to women...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:

So, what I got out of all this was that I'm funny and cool but that I still need a life. Got'cha. No time like the present. :P

That, and he ain't gonna make out with ya!
    demetrios wrote:

yeah them there potheads are real horrible people. :?
    i can't stands 'em myself.

take this morning for example.
    i look in my bowl & it is empty. :o
    what the fuck?

why is my marijuana pipe empty?
    because some bob marley type smoked all my pot-marijuana yesterday

what a lowdown good for nothin.....
    why i oughta.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    eyedclaar wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    norm wrote:

It's probably both, I guess. There's ones that ocasionly do it. But there's the few that GOTTA HAVE IT, NOW!! type! They would sell whatever they see in their house for it. Would blow their whole weeks work check for a few puffs. It's sad.

Oh I also forget to add, gamblers. But that's another story. lol
    chadwick wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

yeah them there potheads are real horrible people. :?
    i can't stands 'em myself.

take this morning for example.
    i look in my bowl & it is empty. :o
    what the fuck?

why is my marijuana pipe empty?
    because some bob marley type smoked all my pot-marijuana yesterday

what a lowdown good for nothin.....
    why i oughta.

I didn't say potheads are horrible people.
    I just said I wouldn't get into a relationship with a pothead.
    demetrios wrote:
    It's probably both, I guess. There's ones that ocasionly do it. But there's the few that GOTTA HAVE IT, NOW!! type! They would sell whatever they see in their house for it. Would blow their whole weeks work check for a few puffs. It's sad.

Oh I also forget to add, gamblers. But that's another story. lol

yeah a whole week's paycheck is worth a few hits of weed.... :?

a few hits of weed is about $1.00 which is pretty far from a whole week's wages

last sack i had was worth $40.00 and lasted about 4 days.
    im guessing i had a good 5,000 hits out of it.
    40's these days last forever... well, almost :mrgreen:

btw, one time i sold my mom, my dad, and my aunt helen for a 1/8 oz of some superb afghani

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    demetrios wrote:

every woman i ever dated smoked greenery.
    oddly enough
    each one also worshipped the devil and ate children

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Poor Aunt Helen...
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    long red wrote:

boooooooooooooooooooo.

He loves them so much he would like to carry them around in jars and smell them.

;)
    and eat them :shock:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"

How could I forget that part.

;)
    :shock: .. :mrgreen:

i only need women to be smart and smile...i can go from there,everywhere...

;)
    :shock: .. :mrgreen:

i only need women to be smart and smile...i can go from there,everywhere...

and inflatable

:D:D
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    long red wrote:

boooooooooooooooooooo.

does anyone know what this is supposed to mean?
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    seems like there are a lot of men that may or may not love women...
    this thread is VERY confusing! :?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    long red wrote:

does anyone know what this is supposed to mean?
    yep :). Understood perfectly. But I can't explain it to you...only women are allowed to know.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    long red wrote:
    are awful creatures.
    :think: :wtf:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    chadwick wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

every woman i ever dated smoked greenery.
    oddly enough
    each one also worshipped the devil and ate children

Nothing wrong with a pothead however a drunk/alcoholicis are the worst. A woman like that I want nothing to do with mainly cause i don't really drink or smoke. I see nothing wrong with women who choose to smoke...the herbal kind of course. :mrgreen:

Cigarettes are a definite turnoff too, why suck on something that can kill ya?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

edited April 2010
    g under p wrote:

Nothing wrong with a pothead however a drunk/alcoholicis are the worst. A woman like that I want nothing to do with mainly cause i don't really drink or smoke. I see nothing wrong with women who choose to smoke...the herbal kind of course. :mrgreen:

Peace

sure cigarettes are terrible and a turnoff.
    i smoke a bit so it doesn't bother me.

btw, if i were interested in a woman and she smoked dynamite laced cigarettes dipped in rat poison and hydrochloric acid then by golly i guess i am fucked.
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    chadwick wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

sure cigarettes are terrible and a turnoff.
    i smoke a bit so it doesn't bother me.

btw, if i were interested in a women and she smoked dynamite laced cigarettes dipped in rat poison and hydrochloric acid then by golly i guess i am fucked.

YEAH, I guess you are. :D

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    pandora wrote:
    I find men to be amazing. Especially men working. There's nothing like that, they come in and due to sheer strength, size, know how a job is done. I very much admire that. The very basic sex drive is also appealing. The honesty in that.
    It is comical how men and women think so differently though, God's little joke, one amongst many. I have lived with my man now 31 years. This after not having brothers nor a father in the home so I came to the relationship without much understanding of men and they are more complex than you think. But I found out what's important and what keeps my husband happy and its not so different from my needs and wants. That understanding has lead to camaraderie, a bond in friendship.
    So for the OP, I hope you can let whatever it is go and work towards a friendship with a women that brings understanding. We are complex but our needs are much like yours.

You have such a beautiful way of explaining things! I hope that my relationship with Mr Tinkerbell can grow and strengthen like yours & Mr Pandora's! He has and always will be my best friend...
    all you need is love, love is all you need