edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
are awful creatures.
Jam out with your clam out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    ah oh do you want to talk about it?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    you must be doing something wrong...women are glorious creatures ;):mrgreen:
    and men are simply awesome 8-)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i disagree..women are lovely..the problem is that its to difficult to understand them...
    this happen for two reason,,
    1.most of the times women dont know what they want
    2.most of the times men think with the head between their legs
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • they are beautiful, bring the heaven to the earth ... ;)
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    they are beautiful, bring the heaven to the earth ... ;)

... then burn and devour all resources.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    hahaha short but funny post. I don't have a high opinion of men, especially those that once seemed faultless, lately either. Unfortunately I have dealt what I'm miserably getting in return. I guess we can just agree that in relationships, people in general are just mean, misleading, and insensitive to each other FAR too often. Real shame
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    oh, really bad you feel that way. Seems some of "us" did/said/thought the wrong things.

You obviously know the wrong women, don't give up! ;)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    long red wrote:
    are awful creatures.

Bad day?
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    long red wrote:
    are awful creatures.

Hey we all have bad days!
  • stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
    Now now.....it's not fair to generalise. We aren't ALL bad.....maybe you just know the wrong women?
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    long red wrote:
    are awful creatures.
    Let's start a pool as to what lead to this statement

My First guess - You were sitting in a chair in a Women's clothing store, waiting for her to come out for the 50th time and say: "what about this one, does it make me look fat"?
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    long red wrote:
    are awful creatures.

My First guess - You were sitting in a chair in a Women's clothing store, waiting for her to come out for the 50th time and say: "what about this one, does it make me look fat"?

And then he said, "It makes you look fat because you are fat."
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    The Monday blues huh.
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Now now.....it's not fair to generalise. We aren't ALL bad.....maybe you just know the wrong women?

Agreed, Just like ALL men don't suck...right ladies??
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    I find men to be amazing. Especially men working. There's nothing like that, they come in and due to sheer strength, size, know how a job is done. I very much admire that. The very basic sex drive is also appealing. The honesty in that.
    It is comical how men and women think so differently though, God's little joke, one amongst many. I have lived with my man now 31 years. This after not having brothers nor a father in the home so I came to the relationship without much understanding of men and they are more complex than you think. But I found out what's important and what keeps my husband happy and its not so different from my needs and wants. That understanding has lead to camaraderie, a bond in friendship.
    So for the OP, I hope you can let whatever it is go and work towards a friendship with a women that brings understanding. We are complex but our needs are much like yours.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    long red wrote:
    are awful creatures.

...Or he must have said, If you can squeeze into it then you'll look just great, now can I finish the newspaper?

BTW women are simply titillatingly awesome, most of the times...we can't do without them most of the times. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    like a family friend says...

women, ya cant live with 'em
    and ya can't kick 'em in the nuts... :mrgreen:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:

:lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    chadwick wrote:

I hear that in Brazil especially, sometimes you can kick them in the nuts...
    chadwick wrote:

I hear that in Brazil especially, sometimes you can kick them in the nuts...
    yep..i learn that when i was young,,u should try to kick first before u put your hand... :roll:
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    edited April 2010
    And then he said, "It makes you look fat because you are fat."[/quote]

HA!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad I'm not a guy...because I know how I am and I wouldn't want to have to deal with me :-)

(actually, I'm kinda awesome and I think my guy is pretty lucky...I just think that a lot of women are difficult)
    Post edited by pearljgirl2010 on
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I think any woman who dissagrees with the OPs' statement is the exact woman he is talking about!!
    Let it be shouted from the rooftops! Most women are bitches to most of us!
    I agree with the sentiments below.
    pandora wrote:
    I find men to be amazing. Especially men working. There's nothing like that, they come in and due to sheer strength, size, know how a job is done. I very much admire that. The very basic sex drive is also appealing. The honesty in that.
    It is comical how men and women think so differently though, God's little joke, one amongst many. I have lived with my man now 31 years. This after not having brothers nor a father in the home so I came to the relationship without much understanding of men and they are more complex than you think. But I found out what's important and what keeps my husband happy and its not so different from my needs and wants. That understanding has lead to camaraderie, a bond in friendship.
    So for the OP, I hope you can let whatever it is go and work towards a friendship with a women that brings understanding. We are complex but our needs are much like yours.
    Jo wrote:
    I think any woman who dissagrees with the OPs' statement is the exact woman he is talking about!!
    pandora wrote:
    believe me,its so hard to find a post of Pandora to disagree with her thoughts..its almost impossible...when feeling and logic get together = pandora posts..
    edited April 2010
    HA!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad I'm not a guy...because I know how I am and I wouldn't want to have to deal with me :-)

(actually, I'm kinda awesome and I think my guy is pretty lucky...I just think that a lot of women are difficult)

Necessity is the mother of invention, hence - BEER
    Post edited by Dissidentman on
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i have some sympathy with the OP... anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die shouldn't be trusted. ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098

HA!!!!!!!!!!

Necessity is the mother of invention, hence - BEER[/quote]

SEE??? some of us women are cool, your just not loving hard enough. 8-)
    ( leave the Paris look-alikes alone... :P )
    dunkman wrote:
    i have some sympathy with the OP... anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die shouldn't be trusted. ;);)

An oldie but goodie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skc8QJ05SEs
    Jo wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    believe me,its so hard to find a post of Pandora to disagree with her thoughts..its almost impossible...when feeling and logic get together = pandora posts..
    Thank you. I think a few here might disagree though.
    One thing they will not disagree with is this,
    Dimitris is an amazing man. Kind, smart, funny, reveled by men and women alike. A truly fine spirit he is.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    I like women
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit