***2010 NFL Draft***

12346»

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,045
    I think the Steelers had an excellent draft. Oh Man, D Worthington and T Gibson. Oh buddy these guys are killers. Absolute beasts.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I think the Steelers had an excellent draft. Oh Man, D Worthington and T Gibson. Oh buddy these guys are killers. Absolute beasts.
    don't forget dwyer. i love him
    jones wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    don't forget dwyer. i love him
    Plus they got back 3 former players? I smell the seventh ring!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    mickeyrat wrote:

and rapelsburger smells his third victim too.... :lol:
  • mnesbittmnesbitt Posts: 16
    [quote]

[/quote]
    • [img][/img]
    [url][/url]O.J. SIMPSON OR HOMER?
  • mnesbittmnesbitt Posts: 16
    we will all find out soon ben rapeaburger is a serial rapist when they discover the bodies...signed: Santonio Holmes
    crazypjfan wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

and rapelsburger smells his third victim too.... :lol:
    third? I think not. Hearing wisps of/about the college days. Plus I'm fairly certain this happens on a regular basis.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,623
    prisco's draft ratings for nfc east:

birds- a+
    giants- a
    skins/cowpokes both at b-
    www.myspace.com

birds- a+
    giants- a

Let's crown Pete Prisco. lol That guy has no clue. He picked the Cowboys to go to the Superbowl late last year.

Anyway, the Cowboys only needed 1 pick and that was Dez Bryant! The guy is the steal of the draft, IMO.

The Boys will be dangerous next year and will easily win the NFC East, hands down!
    crazypjfan wrote:

birds- a+
    giants- a

Let's crown Pete Prisco. lol That guy has no clue. He picked the Cowboys to go to the Superbowl late last year.

Anyway, the Cowboys only needed 1 pick and that was Dez Bryant! The guy is the steal of the draft, IMO.

The Boys will be dangerous next year and will easily win the NFC East, hands down!
    crazypjfan wrote:

I might tune in for the first 3 picks but that is usually all I could handle until these guys start proving their worth come Sept.

not sure how much we can value your opinion here...
    www.myspace.com
    well with ratings up 30% or so i guess we will continue to see the draft in prime time.

i must say though that i liked it more than i thought i would. though it sucked that we couldnt have our draft party on thursday, i did enjoy the pace. with only 10 minutes in between and most teams not waiting until their time was almost up, it seemed to move along much smoother than in year's past.

and a 2nd/3rd round draft party on friday turned into a drunken good time.

prime time draft = jeagler approved. :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com

Speak for yourself and shouldn't you be out selling something..
    crazypjfan wrote:

i'm not the one saying i only watch the first three picks whilst talking mulititudes of smack in different threads :wave:
    www.myspace.com
    crazypjfan wrote:

i'm not the one saying i only watch the first three picks whilst talking mulititudes of smack in different threads :wave:

I happen to visit that little network called espn. You should check it out, they usually recap ALL sporting events ;)

I just don't have time to sit in front of the tv for three hours when I can get the info faster after the draft is over. THere is a lot of fluff during the actual draft...
    crazypjfan wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:

I happen to visit that little network called espn. You should check it out, they usually recap ALL sporting events ;)

I just don't have time to sit in front of the tv for three hours when I can get the info faster after the draft is over. THere is a lot of fluff during the actual draft...

you're right. they might as well save everyone the trouble and not televise it :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

birds- a+
    giants- a

B- for the cowboys is better than last year which so far is an f. But this years b- seems overly optimistic. I do like Dez, but we'll see how he does in the nfl. A+ for the eagles is no surprise. How do you think Kolb will do? or will you miss mcnabb?
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    lukin2006 wrote:

birds- a+
    giants- a

B- for the cowboys is better than last year which so far is an f. But this years b- seems overly optimistic. I do like Dez, but we'll see how he does in the nfl. A+ for the eagles is no surprise. How do you think Kolb will do? or will you miss mcnabb?

gotta be concerned about bryant's character issues though right? he was suspended for his senior year. if he stays in line that is a solid pick.

i miss mcnabb but kolb will be fine. he's not as mobile and does not have nearly as good an arm, but is more accurate and gets rid of the ball fast. that will work well in the west coast offense. he's got so many weapons all he needs to be is average really.
    www.myspace.com
    you're right. they might as well save everyone the trouble and not televise it :lol:

To each their own.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    lukin2006 wrote:

birds- a+
    giants- a

gotta be concerned about bryant's character issues though right? he was suspended for his senior year. if he stays in line that is a solid pick.

i miss mcnabb but kolb will be fine. he's not as mobile and does not have nearly as good an arm, but is more accurate and gets rid of the ball fast. that will work well in the west coast offense. he's got so many weapons all he needs to be is average really.

Character is always a concern, at least to my knowledge he's not involved in anything crooked. Should be a fun year in the division. Probably the strongest division and the toughest to win. Very possible 3 teams could make the playoffs or just 1. The Eagles-Cowboys games should be fun and I suspect lots of scoring.

Edit-when I say crooked iI mean not in trouble with the law, I know he had problems with the ncaa.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    lukin2006 wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

Character is always a concern, at least to my knowledge he's not involved in anything crooked. Should be a fun year in the division. Probably the strongest division and the toughest to win. Very possible 3 teams could make the playoffs or just 1. The Eagles-Cowboys games should be fun and I suspect lots of scoring.

Edit-when I say crooked iI mean not in trouble with the law, I know he had problems with the ncaa.

i just think its funny that deion sanders played a role in his suspension and now he's on deion's old team :lol: pretty fitting!
    www.myspace.com

i just think its funny that deion sanders played a role in his suspension and now he's on deion's old team :lol: pretty fitting!

That old team that won the superbowl? :shh:
    crazypjfan wrote:

That old team that won the superbowl? :shh:

well obviously not the falcons or redskins or ravens (wasn't that his last stop?)....so by process of elimination, yes: dez bryant is on the cowboys. i thought you knew this?
    www.myspace.com