***2010 NFL Draft***

Comments

• Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    MayDay10 wrote:
    I love Buffalo taking the best player available.

CJ Spiller. The man is a Force of Nature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFcecMcS ... r_embedded

The AFC East is going to be a blood bath this year.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • cajunkiwicajunkiwi Posts: 984
    imalive wrote:
    I'm gonna start using the line "I have a high motor and tremendous upside" when trying to pick up ladies this weekend.

don't forget to mention your "unique skill set"!

leave out the "character issues" though...

How coachable are you?
    And I listen for the voice inside my head... nothing. I'll do this one myself.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,826
    How does Tebow get drafted before Clausen??? That makes zero sense.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895

Tebow has a higher power watching over him
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Revis,cromartie, and now Wilson

with the pressure on qbs, those guys are gonna have alot of fun

Yes. With it being such a pass friendly league getting some elite CB's is important. If they need to they could let Cromartie walk at the end of the year
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    crazypjfan wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Denver is a mile high.... makes sense his maker wanted him closer to him.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182

Clausen = Cutler Light

Why draft another crybaby when the Broncs just got rid of one?! Plus, Clausen/Cutler have yet to win at any level of football.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    CServant wrote:

Clausen = Cutler Light

Why draft another crybaby when the Broncs just got rid of one?! Plus, Clausen/Cutler have yet to win at any level of football.
    good points.

i live in florida and have hate tim tebow for the past few years.
    now he isn't a gator i'm starting to root for the guy. if he succeeds then..well hard work can make anything happen
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    oh and the lions have a defensive line for the first times since my balls dropped.

go lions.

i love best...so many dump offs. can not wait.

go lions
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    MayDay10 wrote:

I like the player but come on. you now have 3 RB. can you say another boring year for the bills where they don't throw a ball more than 6 yards. I think they could have traded down and got an extra pick and the same player.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,623
    fife wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

I like the player but come on. you now have 3 RB. can you say another boring year for the bills where they don't throw a ball more than 6 yards. I think they could have traded down and got an extra pick and the same player.

they're so bad they needed to take the best player available though...
    www.myspace.com
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    mcdaniels won't be coaching for to much longer. given up your whole draft for a player thats only a 3rd rounder is pretty dumb. can anyone name me one good qb florida has produced in the nfl in the last 20 years.

btw-love dat cowboyz move
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

CServant wrote:

Clausen = Cutler Light

Clausen had an outstanding prep career at Oaks Christian High School in Westlake Village, California. In 2006, he threw 49 touchdown passes for the season to lead the Lions to their first ever Division III state title. Clausen never lost a football game he started in his prep career (42-0) and also holds California state records for career touchdowns (146). He threw for 10,677 yards in his career at Oaks Christian.[2][5] As a senior Clausen won the 2006 Hall Trophy for the nation's top high school football player and was also named “Offensive Player of the Year” by the USA Today.[6] Clausen was also named the Co Player of the Year, along with USC running back Joe McKnight, by Parade Magazine

he's the most nfl ready qb besides colt mccoy. so what if he's a crybaby. look at all the wr's and qb's that are crybabies.

btw- he holds almost every qb record at notre dame. a school thats had a football team since 1887.

• blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    metsfan wrote:
    mcdaniels won't be coaching for to much longer. given up your whole draft for a player thats only a 3rd rounder is pretty dumb. can anyone name me one good qb florida has produced in the nfl in the last 20 years.

He only wasted one pick... and with all of the shuffling around, they actually gained a pick yesterday.

The McDaniels experiment will be interesting to see... They have made some bold moves, either he's going to end up looking like a genius, or it will be a complete disaster. Right now I'm leaning towards disaster, but it's fun to watch :)
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    metsfan wrote:

He only wasted one pick... and with all of the shuffling around, they actually gained a pick yesterday.

The McDaniels experiment will be interesting to see... They have made some bold moves, either he's going to end up looking like a genius, or it will be a complete disaster. Right now I'm leaning towards disaster, but it's fun to watch :)
    i'd say disater just cause the gators haven't produced a good qb in ages. the only one that's been halfway decent is rex grossman.

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    metsfan wrote:
    . the only one that's been halfway decent is rex grossman.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    . the only one that's been halfway decent is rex grossman.

:lol:
    i knew you or speedy or mca would get a kick outta that

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    No 2nd day draft banter, guys?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I thought Clausen going to Carolina was good for him. They'll need a QB in a few years, he can learn and be with a good franchise.

I'm pretty happy with the Seahawks moves so far. Let the Pete Carroll era begin!
    NERDS!
  • Hopefully the Steelers take Everson Griffin here.
    NERDS!
    I love you Seahawk fans...I spent a few weeks in the pacific northwest this winter, drinking and talking with all the 12th men. You guys have a great stadium and a great fanbase. Shit, you guys made the Super Bowl a few years ago. I even wore my Seahawks tee the other day. So I'm gonna let you in on a little secret...be afraid of the Pete Carroll Era. Be very afraid. See 1999 New England Patriots. The message falls on deaf ears. Quick.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,045
    Hopefully the Steelers take Everson Griffin here.
    Saunders as a Holmes replacement!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    as a family of penn state season ticket holders, it sucks balls that sean lee went to the cowboys.
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    I haven't seen much of this Saunders kid.
    NERDS!
  • I love you Seahawk fans...I spent a few weeks in the pacific northwest this winter, drinking and talking with all the 12th men. You guys have a great stadium and a great fanbase. Shit, you guys made the Super Bowl a few years ago. I even wore my Seahawks tee the other day. So I'm gonna let you in on a little secret...be afraid of the Pete Carroll Era. Be very afraid. See 1999 New England Patriots. The message falls on deaf ears. Quick.

I'm optimistic since he was a first time coach and the team wasn't that good. He still made it to the playoffs in two of those seasons. It's not like the guy was the worst coach in the league or anything.
    NERDS!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,045
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I haven't seen much of this Saunders kid.
    Have no clue myself. But his stats look decent.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    I love you Seahawk fans...I spent a few weeks in the pacific northwest this winter, drinking and talking with all the 12th men. You guys have a great stadium and a great fanbase. Shit, you guys made the Super Bowl a few years ago. I even wore my Seahawks tee the other day. So I'm gonna let you in on a little secret...be afraid of the Pete Carroll Era. Be very afraid. See 1999 New England Patriots. The message falls on deaf ears. Quick.
    don't forget that one season with the jets

:lol::lol:

I thought Clausen going to Carolina was good for him. They'll need a QB in a few years, he can learn and be with a good franchise.

I'm pretty happy with the Seahawks moves so far. Let the Pete Carroll era begin!
    clausen will be the starting qb this season

Cliffy6745 wrote:
    as a family of penn state season ticket holders, it sucks balls that sean lee went to the cowboys.
    is sean lee any good. maycock(pun intended) sorta slammed the pick but said lee will be a starter this season.

I'm optimistic since he was a first time coach and the team wasn't that good. He still made it to the playoffs in two of those seasons. It's not like the guy was the worst coach in the league or anything.
    I agree on all counts. Just a warning.

BTW on a completely unrelated topic, Paul Pierce just hit a game-winning shot to beat the Heat. Wade goes down with an injury on the 2nd to last play of the game. Drive home safely baby!!!!!! 3-0 series lead!
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    I like the 2 Bills picks tonight.

Got a NT and DE for the 3-4. 2 run-stoppers which are much needed here.

Still a ton of holes, should be a long rebuild, but a good start this weekend.