Where are the single Pearl Jam ladies?!?!?

124»

Comments

• Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    BUSH-lager wrote:
    i'm a single pearl jam lady but most single pearl jam guys are 30+, much too old for a 21 year old like me :twisted: but if there were any hot ones near me and near my age...

How about 26? :mrgreen:
    as long as you're hot :D :twisted:

Haha, where in NY are ya? We should meet up for a drink before MSG ;)
  • BUSH-lager wrote:

i'm from yonkers what about you?
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    demetrios wrote:
    It's almost a 50/50 thing that my friends tease me with when i'm looking for the one. To go for a PJ woman or don't go for a PJ woman. But it's kinda hard when you're an art, music & huge Pearl Jam collector that's been collecting PJ goodies since '91.

So you're in this serious relationship. You're having makeup dinner @ a fancy resturant. You're thinking it's time to ask her to move in with you. "You don't mind living in a house filled with alot of Pearl Jam stuff, do you?" I can already see her eyes dazed & scared! No is gonna be the first thing that I know she is gonna say first, then I would have to talk her into it or something. She's thinking to herself while coughing on some pita bread 'Too move into a house filled with Pearl Jam stuff with the man I love? Or ask him to sell 2 rooms worth of Pearl Jam stuff so I can put my shit. If he say's yes, it's a deal!' .. D'oh!!!!

It's hard man! It's probably best to not think about being single. Just have fun. Focus on work. Make the money. Party as much as you can. Someday, the right woman will fall for you. Cause if you keep on trying, you're gonna be climbing the walls forever!

OMG I would never ask a guy to sell his PJ stuff! Perhaps build an extension or a shed for it all would be a much better suggestion and then he could buy me as much PJ stuff as his heart desires!

Oh and I am always the odd one out as all my friends are married...yep brissie concert I was going off like a frog in a sock...had lost my voice too....to look across at my friends all huggied up to thier respective partners.

The last guy I was in a relationship with, well we completely different tastes, not just in music but everything, the only thing in common we had was the love of the horizontal tango! LOL

Yep I want a PJ man so I have someone to go crazy with!
    BUSH-lager wrote:

i'm from yonkers what about you?

Long Island. Work in Queens and go to grad. school in Manhattan. Desperately want to live in the city again...

You attending any upcoming shows?
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    What's a "Pearl Jam Lady" and are they for sale?.. I'll take a dozen, please. 8-)

even if we were what makes you think you could afford one of us, let alone a dozen.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • BUSH-lager wrote:
    Long Island. Work in Queens and go to grad. school in Manhattan. Desperately want to live in the city again...

both MSGs actually, you?
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Hi!! Just wanted to say HI single PJ gal here who'd love to find a PJ guyto luuurve PJ stuff with!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    BUSH-lager wrote:

both MSGs actually, you?

Hartford & MSG I through the 10C. Couldn't get through for MSG II but one way or another I'll be there.

You got fan club seats for both? Lucky!
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    If I ever met a single PJ gal I would put her on an alter and worship her for loving my favourite band

doubt it will happen though :cry:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The Fixer wrote:
    sports and concerts are for dudes.

oh, shit, really?!! All these years I've been watching the Sox and the Pats and going to concerts... I had no idea I was breaking the rules! :roll:
    +1

I'm single love Pearl Jam, going to concerts and sports and I'm a girl. :roll:

sorry if that came out the wrong way. I was talking about my personal preference, not in general terms. I'll bring my wife to phillies games once in a while and she loved the EV solo shows, but I have more fun at PJ shows and most sporting events when I'm with my buddies.

everyone is different with this stuff, there is no right or wrong. I like having stuff I can go do with my friends. PJ concerts just happen to be one of them. She has her own hobbies, so our relationship works well. I think it's vital to be able to do your own thing and be apart from one another.
  • canoegirlcanoegirl Posts: 295
    now that is a healthy relationship two people maintaining their own identity and respecting one another, not trying to be one another
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Hi... This isn't a blatant, desperate atempt at hooking up
    :lol:
    ok. sure.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I was a single PJ lady for a few months in about 92/93. You must have missed me.
  • BUSH-lager wrote:

Hartford & MSG I through the 10C. Couldn't get through for MSG II but one way or another I'll be there.

You got fan club seats for both? Lucky!
    not lucky, just awesome ;)
  • AnarionKingAnarionKing Posts: 170
    A common passion for the same band can only take a relationship so far :)

I'd love to find a woman that is pretty and who loves Star Wars, South Park, Manchester United, literature, history, the same music and the same video games as me, but I've come to the conclusion that the odds of her existing and actually meeting her is close to none :lol:

At least my current gf has gone to a United match and a Pearl Jam show with me, and has watched all of the Star Wars movies, and even though she isn't as passionate about it as I am it's probably the closest I'm gonna get :)
  • LauriLauri Posts: 748
    Uhhhh, I know quite a few single women that are pj fans that feel the exact same way.....

Some of the pj guys should come with a warning as well: Do not mix with beer- may turn into sudden DB.

haha yeah, even with the disproportionate number of males at a show...well I've been to 21 of them and never met a guy. First, if you look around the ten club seats, most pairs are a guy (usually the fan) with a girl (usually the reluctant companion). Although, I will admit you can't make assumptions about these pairs- I'm usually with a guy, but we're related. Secondly, I am often surprised by the level of douchebaggery at Pearl Jam shows, especially in more recent years. Douchebag just isn't really my type. Seems to me when I go to a show the people around me can vary significantly, but more often than not I get the two buddies who seem more interested in the bud light than the music, or the guy who's busy consoling his pouty girlfriend/wife. I mean I have nothing against these people going to the show but in terms of meeting eligible men it's not a good scene!

I really have no preference for whether or not a guy I date likes Pearl Jam, and I really don't need to meet someone to go to shows with or appreciate the music with. It just seems like with the multitudes of men about my age at Pearl Jam shows they have some kind of potential for meeting up, so it's somewhat surprising that it's never the case.
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    smarchee wrote:
    If I ever met a single PJ gal I would put her on an alter and worship her for loving my favourite band

doubt it will happen though :cry:

Come to the show in Cleveland, and we'll see if you can put your money where you mouth is :lol:
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I'm a hot, young single lady that loves pearl jam and cops!
    Yes eyed, we're all well aware of you! ;):lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Lauri wrote:
    douchebaggery

hahahaha, is that like debauchery but with a douche?
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    To bad for me. :roll: You seem ripe for the picking. :) Some lucky PJ lady Is going to snap you up.
    Where are all the single PJ men EVs age ? Find me some.......I need one in Florida for myself and I'm placing an order for a friend in Berlin that is a die hard PJ 10c member. Any takers. Before you reply. You also must be in great shape that EV is. If not applications will not be taken. :D:D

I am only a couple of years older then Eddie and I have less than 10% body fat which I don't think Eddie can claim.
    However, I am not in Florida.
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Any luck yet man?
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."