Where are the single Pearl Jam ladies?!?!?

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,573
    Kevinman wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    It's almost a 50/50 thing that my friends tease me with when i'm looking for the one. To go for a PJ woman or don't go for a PJ woman. But it's kinda hard when you're an art, music & huge Pearl Jam collector that's been collecting PJ goodies since '91.

So you're in this serious relationship. You're having makeup dinner @ a fancy resturant. You're thinking it's time to ask her to move in with you. "You don't mind living in a house filled with alot of Pearl Jam stuff, do you?" I can already see her eyes dazed & scared! No is gonna be the first thing that I know she is gonna say first, then I would have to talk her into it or something. She's thinking to herself while coughing on some pita bread 'Too move into a house filled with Pearl Jam stuff with the man I love? Or ask him to sell 2 rooms worth of Pearl Jam stuff so I can put my shit. If he say's yes, it's a deal!' .. D'oh!!!!

It's hard man! It's probably best to not think about being single. Just have fun. Focus on work. Make the money. Party as much as you can. Someday, the right woman will fall for you. Cause if you keep on trying, you're gonna be climbing the walls forever!

I think that's the best way to think about it. When you don't care life is more fun and more things happen. You see a lot more of what's going on around you.

So true! Year's back I would search & search & try & try. It took soo much of my time & energy. I'm very happy & love what i'm doing now. :)
  • PerilJamPerilJam Posts: 31
    Answer: There is Australia!
    Bloke I'm seeing has an aversion to them - just makes me play it in the car more :twisted:

In fact - I think I'm going to dump him.....
  • IsaacIsaac Posts: 137
    Hi... This isn't a blatant, desperate atempt at hooking up (disclaimer)... but... I'm a ten club member (below 300,000) and been a HUGE fan longer than that. Been to many shows all over North America, cant get enough of the lyrics, feelings, and emotions experienced through PJ's music. In fact, on some conspiracy theorist kind of way, I relate to PJ music almost as if it has been the soundtrack to my life. Now, if only I could meet that girl out there who feels the same as me! Believe me, I've tried. I've gone to the shows, listed them as favs on my online dating profiles, and even broken up with girls who declined on trips to concerts! So... Where are you?!?!? I'm 36, 6-03, not ugly, I'm a fitness fanatic (clean and healthy life), non smoker, love my big dog (his name is Mookie!), have a nice career in law enforcement (not a typical town cop), and I treat women with the respect they deserve! Email me!!! (with PJ fan as the subject). I live in New Jersey, and I'd love to chat via email! <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bobbyftrain@hotmail.com">bobbyftrain@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> non-PJ fans need not apply! ... Bobby

Why did I even click on a post titled "Where are the single Pearl Jam ladies?!?!?"... after all I am not a single lady (although I do love pearl jam).

Good luck brother!
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    I hear ya. They are hard to find, but Single PJ ladies do exist though. I found a few in my area. No hook up yet though. :( I hope my girl is a PJ chick, If it was from this board that would be cool. :)
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    So many single PJ guys?!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I would love to meet the man of my dreams in the form of a PJ guy - for our honeymoon we would follow part of that year's PJ tour. I think concerts can be pretty romantic if you're concert buddy is the same as your life partner :)

Well, I don't know about "romantic", but it would be pretty kick-ass. ;)

+!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I would love to meet the man of my dreams in the form of a PJ guy - for our honeymoon we would follow part of that year's PJ tour. I think concerts can be pretty romantic if you're concert buddy is the same as your life partner :)

PJ concerts with my beau have been romantic and very special so far. One of them we got to share his son's first PJ experience together which was priceless. I'm blessed that we can add a couple more shows this tour. The road trips for the shows are pretty romantic too, LOADS of time to be close.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    So many single PJ guys?!
    yep
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Kevinman wrote:
    Wasn't the Bridge School Benefit in San Francisco?

Mountain View. About 35 miles from San Fran.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • i'm a single pearl jam lady but most single pearl jam guys are 30+, much too old for a 21 year old like me :twisted: but if there were any hot ones near me and near my age...
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    dunkman wrote:
    Where are the single Pearl Jam ladies?.... hiding i'd expect.

this made me laugh out loud...haha
    badbrains wrote:
    I guess Im one of the lucky few. My gf loves pj and I took her to her first show in 2000. She actualy cried when they walked on stage. Now we've seen the boys over 25 times together. The best part is that she also loves other bands I love to like tool, SD, bad religion, etc. She's really into music. Together we've seen over 50+ concerts over the years. It's a blast having someone in my life who's into music as much as I am. Shell call me up and say,"hey I picked up some tickets to see the killers." I'd be like,"sweet, another show!!!" if it's one thing I can count on is that I'll never be dateless to a show, unless we break up... :mrgreen:

everyone is different, but I love the fact that my wife doesn't do this. sports and concerts are for dudes. nice dinners and movies are great for date night.

just my preference .my wife is a chameleon, if she needs to fill in she's a gamer. I just think it's vital to a realtionship that each have your own interests and you give each other time apart
    edited April 2010
    Post edited by The Fixer on
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    I guess Im one of the lucky few. My gf loves pj and I took her to her first show in 2000. She actualy cried when they walked on stage. Now we've seen the boys over 25 times together. The best part is that she also loves other bands I love to like tool, SD, bad religion, etc. She's really into music. Together we've seen over 50+ concerts over the years. It's a blast having someone in my life who's into music as much as I am. Shell call me up and say,"hey I picked up some tickets to see the killers." I'd be like,"sweet, another show!!!" if it's one thing I can count on is that I'll never be dateless to a show, unless we break up... :mrgreen:

everyone is different, but I love the fact that my wife doesn't do this. sports and concerts are for dudes. nice dinners and movies are great for date night.

just my preference .my wife is a chameleon, if she needs to fill in she's a gamer. I think it's vital to a realtionship that each have your own interests and you give each other time apart. I'm lucky...great friends and the best girl ever

That's cool. And I hear ya. I just get a kick out of traveling with my girl from city to city to see them. We got to meet Ed in Darby and being with her for 11 years, it was cool for her to finally meet him. I'm also Lucky in that she doesn't get all crazy and screaming I love u Eddie or whoever it is we've met throughout all the shows we've been to. I've seen some of these girls with there bfs and shake my head at them when they freak out and embarass themselves and there bfs.
  • What I wanna know is where are all the single PJ guys in Australia?!!

You guys are sooo lucky living in the states, you have so many more PJ fans to potentially meet, there aren't nearly as many hardcore fans here :thumbdown:
  • You know, I thought about this subject myself a few months back...

My first show in 2006, my girl at the time and myself traveled 8 hrs to Philly... it was cool, it obviously fulfilled my dream and turned me into an addict... but it had it's drawbacks...

I spent half my attention trying to get security to get the ass hats who kept coming down front and wedging their tall heads in front of her to move that it felt like I missed the middle of the first set... I *had* to go to try to find the medical area during the MMJ set to find her a bandaid for her bleeding foot. (Which leads me to why you would wear shoes that give you bleeding blisters to a friggin' concert?)

I'll never forget my first show for how powerful it was, but I don't know if it was because she turned out to not be the *Right* woman, but I've had better times at every show since, which has involved dragging multiple different friends to their first PJ show with seats that blow their mind...

In 2008 I traveled 8+ hours one way and hit two shows on the East Coast with a female friend who had a blast, enjoyed the trip, and offered me a chance to change my life by quitting my job of 10 years and moving to Columbus to pursue other adventures. Been renting a bedroom off of her ever since, and our friendship has only grown stronger over the following years.

Last year I took one of my best friends to night one of Chicago... He'd been living there for more than a year and I had never made the time to travel up and see him. He likes to joke I only came to visit because Pearl Jam was in town, which of course isn't true, but I have seen many different cities, and met many different people because I love to travel to Pearl Jam shows...

I got a single night two Chicago 10c ticket off of a wonderful lady from Wisconsin... had incredible conversation, had a blast at the show, and developed a new friendship...

This year I'll be seeing Pearl Jam 3 times in 8 days... including a road trip with two of my boys to New Orleans for the Jazz Fest, which let's me see Pearl Jam while fulfilling my dream of seeing Aretha Franklin and BB King perform.

I'm hitting the Columbus show with the wonderful room mate/landlord and the Cleveland show with a different friend (Pearl Jam virgin)...

I'm still waiting to meet my "Mrs. Right". And I'd love it if she happened to love Pearl Jam and music as much as I do... but I'm pretty sure that is not the end of the world... I mean, she'll also need to love literature, politics, football, and maybe hiking and writing... and, you know, good taste in Movies, limited interest in television, a general distaste for all things inherently stupid, and a strong desire to randomly ride across the country on a motorcycle in search of the perfect piece of Peanut Butter Pie.

If she happens to have a voice like Aretha Franklin, well, bonus.
    If Adam and Eve had Taco Bell they would have never eaten that filthy fruit...
  • MissBeeGirlMissBeeGirl Posts: 233
    magnolia77 wrote:
    What I wanna know is where are all the single PJ guys in Australia?!!

You guys are sooo lucky living in the states, you have so many more PJ fans to potentially meet, there aren't nearly as many hardcore fans here :thumbdown:

I agree where are they in Australia.
  • i'm a single pearl jam lady but most single pearl jam guys are 30+, much too old for a 21 year old like me :twisted: but if there were any hot ones near me and near my age...

I'm male, :D i'm 21, :D
    but not in New York :(
    but I will be at some point this year ;)
  • Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    i'm a single pearl jam lady but most single pearl jam guys are 30+, much too old for a 21 year old like me :twisted: but if there were any hot ones near me and near my age...

How about 26? :mrgreen:
  • I'm a 32 year old single PJ fanatic and I can't for the life of me find a nice, sweet, good-looking PJ guy!
    Where are they???????
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    i'm a single pearl jam lady but most single pearl jam guys are 30+, much too old for a 21 year old like me :twisted: but if there were any hot ones near me and near my age...

Well I'm 20 and from the UK :P
  • If you are still single, then there is probably something wrong with you.
  • like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    The Fixer wrote:
    sports and concerts are for dudes.

oh, shit, really?!! All these years I've been watching the Sox and the Pats and going to concerts... I had no idea I was breaking the rules! :roll:
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    If you are still single, then there is probably something wrong with you.

Well that's a given, lol.
  • am i the only one who finds it funny that the OP's board name is "sleightofhandman" and he is looking for a lady?!?!?1.....was he sleighted by his own hand?.....or has he "waved goodbye to himself" a litle too much?(sleightofhairyhand :lol: ).....oh well......see you on the other side. ;):mrgreen:
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    The Fixer wrote:
    sports and concerts are for dudes.

oh, shit, really?!! All these years I've been watching the Sox and the Pats and going to concerts... I had no idea I was breaking the rules! :roll:
    +1

I'm single love Pearl Jam, going to concerts and sports and I'm a girl. :roll:
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • you need to find a girl, Then turn her on to Pearl Jam. thats what I did 7 years ago and my wife is now a hardcore fan.
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Let me just say that years ago i dated another die hard pj fan, and it did not work!! I thought it would be awesome, but it was not. I always thought, no one can like them as much as me! I mean Yield was even her favorite album... Ugh it was so predictable... The next girl I dated after her loved Korn. THat relationship was much better ;)
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    If you are still single, then there is probably something wrong with you.
    why?
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    Where are all the single PJ men EVs age ? Find me some.......I need one in Florida for myself and I'm placing an order for a friend in Berlin that is a die hard PJ 10c member. Any takers. Before you reply. You also must be in great shape that EV is. If not applications will not be taken. :D:D
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver