10club lying about extra stuff with Backspacer?

124»

Comments

• hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    Kat wrote:
    Ok....I have it... :wave:

The Ten Club has not forgotten you or what was said. They're working on something. Please be patient.

Now, I know you want more...but that's all there is....and there is no timeline on when it will happen.

Again, your patience is appreciated.

Have a great weekend everyone! 8-)

THANK YOU. Now we can shut up about it :lol:
  • Thanks Kat!

(and my thread forced a response from 10C -weee!)

BUT, it should be noted that waiting 30 weeks without 10club so much of giving ANY information is really weak. REALLY weak. That answer coming know (to keep staying tuned) - should have come earlier and without "us" pushing.

Yeah, 7 pages of bitching wasn't enough of a NOTE.

And clearly just saying thanks is just not in your DNA.
    There's a lot to be said for nowhere...
  • Thanks Kat!

BUT, it should be noted that waiting 30 weeks without 10club so much of giving ANY information is really weak. REALLY weak. That answer coming know (to keep staying tuned) - should have come earlier and without "us" pushing.

That's freaking hilarious!!!!
    1998 - St. Louis
    2000 - St. Louis
    2003 - West Palm Beach, St. Louis, Champaign, Bonner Springs, and East Troy
    2004 - St. Louis, Asheville, and Kissimmee
    2005 - Kitchener and London, Ontario
    2006 - Chicago Night 1, Cincinnati, and St. Paul Night 1
    2007 - Lollapalooza
    2010 - St. Louis and Noblesville
    2011 - East Troy PJ20 Night 1 and Night 2
    2013 - Wrigley and Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis and Memphis
    2016 - Lexington
    2018 - Wrigley Night 1 

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine"
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Thanks Kat!

That's freaking hilarious!!!!
    What's funny is that the people ripping into the OP are just as negative as he/she is. :lol:

Everyone have some warm milk and relaxxxxxxxxx.....
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,177

I thanked Kat because she(?) took her time to get info and posted it. Really nice of her(?).

But still, 30 weeks without a word on whats happening with the "stay tuned"-deal is sort of weak according to me. So I think my "note" to tenclub concerning their handling of this is not out or order. Even if the big boss of the tenclub, or better Stone, called me up and told me "we will have something, but nothing yet" after 30 weeks I would comment on it being handled "bad"

I don't really know why I should jump with joy and thanking tenclub without a reason (in this specific case) - but I thanked Kat. So what's the problem?`

But to me it's really not that big of a deal. It has been a long time since I bougt the album but hasn't thought of that "bonus features" alot - but still I think tenclub could have handled it (the information first and foremost) ALOT better. And that is not taken away by the fact that they respond to Kat asking them.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • on2legs wrote:
    They never promised any shows from the vault. The vault never really even actually opened except for one show.
    Ten Club should have called "The Vault" "The Safe Deposit Box" instead. Who needs a vault for one show? :lol:
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • I've never seen backspacer for 9.99.

This has sort of nothing to with the topic... And I'm sorry, I should have written 99SEK (swedish krona) so that people would focus on the essence of my topic:)

If it has nothing to do with your topic why did you mention it?
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    pants on fire?
    If it has nothing to do with your topic why did you mention it?

To emphazise(sp) that I could have gooten it cheaper and faster than from 10club. 9.99 was just an example of a cheaper price, even though I buy from swedish sites so the cheapest is 79SEK (99SEK at the time of pre-ordering).
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    OP, you were right, no need to apologize to anyone for anything. The only point I'd make is the use of the word "lying" in your title. All those insisting we were promised nothing and berating you because you dare to question something owe you an apology. Thanks to Kat for stepping up with an answer instead of staying on the sidelines and allowing the back and forth "bashing" to continue. If the band saw this thread, I think they'd be pretty happy with how it developed. A question, heated exchange, a weeding out of the truth from misinformation and emotional response, enlightenment, and some sort of liveable resolution. Quite democratic.
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
    Kat wrote:
    Kat....you took the time to copy and paste the posting guidelines but you completely ignore the issue causing people to act this way. Come on now. You have the power to put out the flames by giving some semblance of information here. I understand you can't comment on tickets/upcoming tour dates but you seriously can't tell us what happened with free downloads you told us we were getting?

Please contact the Ten Club with your membership and/or product questions.

And please take the cautions and hints about the forum environment to heart. Thank you.

Kat, I took your advice and addressed my questions to the Ten Club and haven't heard anything. Did you guys get it? I sent to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->

Thanks
  • force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    Kat, I took your advice and addressed my questions to the Ten Club and haven't heard anything. Did you guys get it? I sent to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->

Thanks
    Kat wrote:
    Ok....I have it... :wave:

The Ten Club has not forgotten you or what was said. They're working on something. Please be patient.

Now, I know you want more...but that's all there is....and there is no timeline on when it will happen.

Again, your patience is appreciated.

Have a great weekend everyone! 8-)

here´s your answer, dude.
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
    force-10 wrote:

here´s your answer, dude.

I asked about some other things as well
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    Don't some Pearl Jam fans just remind you of spoiled little brats. Some more great threads by Generation Y-ners.....
    Don't some Pearl Jam fans just remind you of spoiled little brats. Some more great threads by Generation Y-ners.....

And some act like stupid A-holes...

In what way is it spoiled behavior to ask about what happens to things _promised_ when purchased of something? It's not like it was something Pearl Jam gave away, it was bought from their shop. If Amazon stated that "something will be given to those who buy article X from us - just stay tuned!" I would react if nothing was said regarding this - wouldn't you?

Come on please. I don't feel the need to treat the 10C like a non-profit organsiaton or "my best friend" when they lack in giving out information - especially when it concerns a purschase.
This discussion has been closed.