Summer grilling!!! I love it!!!!

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,756
    I mean winter :lol:
    and THIS ^^^^^ folks is our countries future. :fp: :corn:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    strip > bacon wrapped anything. yeah..i said it.
    Did you see me retweet of the new bacon wrapped hot dog and brat thing at Miller park?

i did not

i do like a bacon wrapped hot dog, slit down the middle with cheese stuffed inside. mom used to make those...so good.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    mickeyrat wrote:

:corn:
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    strip > bacon wrapped anything. yeah..i said it.
    Did you see me retweet of the new bacon wrapped hot dog and brat thing at Miller park?

i did not

i do like a bacon wrapped hot dog, slit down the middle with cheese stuffed inside. mom used to make those...so good.

It looks like a brat split down the middle with a hot dog inside wrapped in bacon on a pretzel bun. Looks glorious!
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    81. Those dogs sound amazing

My mom used to stuff hot dogs with mashed potatoes topped with cheese. Those were glorious as well.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    81. Those dogs sound amazing

My mom used to stuff hot dogs with mashed potatoes topped with cheese. Those were glorious as well.

that sounds tasty too

use a toothpick to hold the bacon and broil them in the oven.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055

Thought you just hated the sun. :lol:
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
    mickeyrat wrote:

:corn:

School is over rated. My edumacation got me ta guvner.
    edumacated..jpg
    My buddy just picked up a grill, so we're cooking steak, brats, and chicken this evening.
    My buddy just picked up a grill, so we're cooking steak, brats, and chicken this evening.

What, no fish?
    and hot dogs

What, no fish?

Meh

What, no fish?

Meh

Yeah, me too. Not a seafood person unless it is battered and fried. Love crab legs though.
    Awesome... haven't been able to grill up some food in about two years.

Sun dried tomato marinade was outstanding on the chicken
    Burgers tonight
    Burgers tonight

yup...

only question is turkey, bison or beef. i'm leaning bison...

on a toasted onion roll.

maybe a smattering of tater salad for a side.

than the question becomes.....what beer :think:

maybe some 90 minute....haven't had that in a while....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Burgers and brats on the grill tonight
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    NY STRIP STEAKS.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    NY STRIP STEAKS.

Be right back, gonna go cry
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    1.5" Ribeyes
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chicken spinach mozzarela bratwursts, burgers on the charcoal. corn on the cob boiling in water in the kitchen. & strawberries, blueberries, raspberries & peaches over some kinda homemade cake biscuits. no cake biscuit or buns for uncle chad. i'll be adding spinach salad to my plate as i stab others in the hand with my fork if they try & steal my spinach leaves.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    chadwick wrote:
    chicken spinach mozzarela bratwursts, burgers on the charcoal. corn on the cob boiling in water in the kitchen. & strawberries, blueberries, raspberries & peaches over some kinda homemade cake biscuits. no cake biscuit or buns for uncle chad. i'll be adding spinach salad to my plate as i stab others in the hand with my fork if they try & steal my spinach leaves.

Ya gotta keep those ears of corn in the husks, soak them in water, and then just throw them on the grill with everything else - there's no better way to eat corn.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,782
    lamb chops last night
    pork chops tonight
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:

Ya gotta keep those ears of corn in the husks, soak them in water, and then just throw them on the grill with everything else - there's no better way to eat corn.
    great plan. great food. i didn't have enough room on the grill this go'round. but yes i've prepared corn in this fashion before; it is tasty
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:

I wrap em in foil and toss them on 20 minutes or so before the steak goes on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,782

+1
    Take the silk out, soak em, and put em on the grill. Awesome!
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Just cooked some sweet Italian sausages. You can smell them from down the street.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    We grill haloumi cheese every summer, it's delicious.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    Ya gotta keep those ears of corn in the husks, soak them in water, and then just throw them on the grill with everything else - there's no better way to eat corn.[/quote]

This is the best and only way to eat corn on the cob!

Cheers and be well,
    BS
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    bluegrace wrote:
    We grill haloumi cheese every summer, it's delicious.
    I've always wanted to try cheese on the BBQ;
    paneer or whatever.
    Tell me more, tell me more!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.