****Official SNL Viewing Thread****

1101112131416»

Comments

• i thought the show was totally saved by PJ. Super raunchy early but only b'coz Jude Law is owed a 2nd song whilst hosting b'coz of Ashley Simpson before, right? I mean Jude Law is fierce & the goose hip hop bit was ill. but sometimes they call up help like Seinfeld's type good like I mean but I thought I'd seen some of the bogus commercials before. They could'a played Come Back at the end would have been ripe. Jude is still owed another tune mang! :lol:
    04-22-92
    08-04-92
    03-28-94
    08-09-00
    08-27-00
    04-13-03
    06-12-08

"maybe it me or it maybe you"
  • RS5479RS5479 Posts: 3
    The only reason anyone has to watch SNL these days is for the musical guests.... PJ was great...but it was brutal having to watch SNL's terribly unfunny skits.
  • momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    pjsnlbetter.jpg

Ahhhh PJ :)

:lol: :thumbup: best part last night

so fuckin funny... i love it... I LOVE IT!!!

I laughed out loud. Definitely the bonus of the night. Even my husband laughed. Too super funny. I have replayed the songs a couple times now. I think it was a pretty good performance. Glad I watched it live. Glad I have a dvr. I am very much looking forward to May.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i thought the show was totally saved by PJ. Super raunchy early but only b'coz Jude Law is owed a 2nd song whilst hosting b'coz of Ashley Simpson before, right? I mean Jude Law is fierce & the goose hip hop bit was ill. but sometimes they call up help like Seinfeld's type good like I mean but I thought I'd seen some of the bogus commercials before. They could'a played Come Back at the end would have been ripe. Jude is still owed another tune mang! :lol:

what do i chose on Babelfish to translate this?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    i thought the show was totally saved by PJ. Super raunchy early but only b'coz Jude Law is owed a 2nd song whilst hosting b'coz of Ashley Simpson before, right? I mean Jude Law is fierce & the goose hip hop bit was ill. but sometimes they call up help like Seinfeld's type good like I mean but I thought I'd seen some of the bogus commercials before. They could'a played Come Back at the end would have been ripe. Jude is still owed another tune mang! :lol:

I believe Scottish :thumbup:
    NERDS!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dunkman wrote:

Aye, I was just thinking something similar indeed :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12