Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Time change. Again.

1121314151618»

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 32,264
    Poncier said:
    rgambs said:
    People are slaves to routine.  Shake it up!
    The extra evening light is a wonderful thing, I will make good use of it preparing the garden for planting.
    Yes.  Like I said before.  I want more daylight in the evening, not in the morning!
    Eh, I was just getting used to the sun starting to rise as I left the house, now its still an hour away.
    Morning is supposed to be dark.  The late afternoon, not so much.

I like it dark from about 5 PM until about 9AM.  8 hours of sunlight is enough for me.  Bring on the night!
    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 38,026
    brianlux said:
    Poncier said:
    rgambs said:
    The extra evening light is a wonderful thing, I will make good use of it preparing the garden for planting.
    Yes.  Like I said before.  I want more daylight in the evening, not in the morning!
    Eh, I was just getting used to the sun starting to rise as I left the house, now its still an hour away.

I like it dark from about 5 PM until about 9AM.  8 hours of sunlight is enough for me.  Bring on the night!
    I want to throw tomatoes at your face.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,199
    brianlux said:
    Poncier said:
    rgambs said:

Ha, jokes on you!  No tomatoes with only 8 hours of Sun!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 24,638
    rgambs said:
    brianlux said:
    Poncier said:
    rgambs said:

Ha, jokes on you!  No tomatoes with only 8 hours of Sun!
    My cousin is still getting them in SOCAL which is crazy, yes. But I still want it dark at 6ish not 430ish...