*** Tweet tweet tweet ***

Comments

• This can't be happening this can't be happening this can't be happening...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! :D
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    AHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU! FINALLY! ABOUT TIME! YESSSSS!!!!
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    so are u guys thinkin this will be an east coast tour?

is there another pearl jam type tour?
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    i like candy
  • AHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU! FINALLY! ABOUT TIME! YESSSSS!!!!

You're not excited, are you?
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • PJTEXASPJTEXAS Posts: 222
    "It's all happening." - Almost Famous :D
    "Love ain't love until you give it up." - Amongst The Waves
  • PJfanPAPJfanPA Posts: 130
    Anywhere the wife says I have free rein! It's my vacation! Come on Hawaii!
    09/02/00 04/28/03 07/05/03 07/06/03 07/12/03 10/01/04 10/03/05 05/13/06 05/27/06 05/28/06 06/01/06 06/03/06
  • god damnit i just got my credit card bill down from the philly shows thanks to my tax return!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    OK 2 things....

One...if fans with higher numbers have to resort to ticketmaster or live nation or whatever, won't that kinda ruin the early entry thing? If there is one? And whatever other perks might come round with having a 10C ticket?

And TWO...not so long ago there was a thread that found out somehow the number of us, and so we could kinda figure out where we stand....If no one else has, when I get back on in a bit, I'll try to find it and post a link here.

That is all for now.

Love you ALL today!

<3
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    IOWA....2010...make it happen!
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    StillHere wrote:
    OK 2 things....

One...if fans with higher numbers have to resort to ticketmaster or live nation or whatever, won't that kinda ruin the early entry thing? If there is one? And whatever other perks might come round with having a 10C ticket?

there is no early entry...the only "perks" are access to purchase tix before the general public and the lottery for run row
    StillHere wrote:
    And TWO...not so long ago there was a thread that found out somehow the number of us, and so we could kinda figure out where we stand....If no one else has, when I get back on in a bit, I'll try to find it and post a link here.

the only one's that know how many members there are is 10c and they ain't telling us how many there are
    norm wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    OK 2 things....

there is no early entry...the only "perks" are access to purchase tix before the general public and the lottery for run row
    StillHere wrote:

the only one's that know how many members there are is 10c and they ain't telling us how many there are
    sooo..why did we get in early with our cute lil bracelets? Or are those times over and done with Norm? Help me out here ;)
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • SB117186SB117186 Posts: 346
    :D:D:D
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Hopeful in Carolina
    Brian
    norm wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    OK 2 things....

StillHere wrote:

Here ya go...now I may be wrong...maybe its only partial, or whatever, I didn't take the time to go through and check it all out...but anyway...according to this...as of right now....351124 users .ACTIVE USERS...now that may mean a number of things, but it may give us some sort of clue...sounds really high doesn't it?

memberlist.php?mode=searchuser&form=postform&field=username_list&select_single=
    peace,
    jo

• UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    edited March 2010
    1) hopefully we see full PJ dates, not just festivals.

2) I'm going to have to search for some travel buddies for midwest (ohio) / northeast shows....

3) I will win the lottery this time around......I am due.

4) heres to the 10c announcing the majority/all of the dates at once..........pretty please.
    Post edited by UpSideDown on
    StillHere wrote:
    Here ya go...now I may be wrong...maybe its only partial, or whatever, I didn't take the time to go through and check it all out...but anyway...according to this...as of right now....351124 users .ACTIVE USERS...now that may mean a number of things, but it may give us some sort of clue...sounds really high doesn't it?

http://forums.pearljam.com/memberlist.p ... ct_single=

that is the members of this forum...that does not mean all of those are active members of the fan club...people can have accounts here without being members of the 10c

and as for the bracelets...what bracelets? i went to 5 shows last tour and there were no bracelets and i can't remember any for any us show :?
  • i met a man from mars
    he picked up all of my guitars
    and played me travellin' songs

and when we got on ship
    he pulled out something for the trip
    he said "it's old but it's good"
    1993 08-18 Toronto ON CNE w/ Neil Young, Soundgarden
    1998 08-22 Barrie ON Molson Park
    2003 05-02 Buffalo NY HSBC, 06-28 Toronto ON Molson Amp.
    2004 10-02 Toledo OH Vote For Change w/ Neil Young
    2005 09-19 Toronto ON ACC, 09-13 Hamilton ON Copps, 09-11 Kitchener ON Memorial Gardens
    2006 05-10 Toronto ON ACC, 05-09 Toronto ON ACC
    2007 EV 09-11 Toronto ON Body of War TIFF Screening Isabel Bader Theatre - Grateful to have met Ed!!
    2008 EV 08-12 Toronto ON Massey Hall
    2009 08-21 Toronto ON Molson Amp.
    2010 05-10 Buffalo NY HSBC
    2011 09-15 Hamilton ON Copps, 09-11 Toronto ON ACC, 09-12 Toronto ON ACC,
    2011 EV 06-26 Detroit MI Fox Theatre
    2013 10-12 Buffalo NY First Niagara, 07-16 London ON Bud Gardens
    2016 05-10, 05-12 Toronto ON ACC
    2022 09-06 Hamilton ON First Ontario Centre
  • I Believe In Miracles !
  • I know we're spoiled here in Philly but I don't care......c'mon Philadelphia!!!!

BTW this icon :idea: looks somewhat like a vagina
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    getting tickets for this new hopeful tour better not be as much of a pain as it was getting tix for msg two years ago?

how was it getting tix for the shows in the fall? anyone remember? two years ago, the site completely shut down and was inoperable and they had to resort to ticketmaster for second-rate 10 club tickets.

also, anyone here have a number above 450XXX?
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
    norm wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

that is the members of this forum...that does not mean all of those are active members of the fan club...people can have accounts here without being members of the 10c

and as for the bracelets...what bracelets? i went to 5 shows last tour and there were no bracelets and i can't remember any for any us show :?

ahhhh..right you are..that accounts for the number....non-members using the forum...ok well got that

and...i never made any of the shows on the last tour if by the last tour u mean philly in oct, etc. so, I don't know bout those....ok well, I'll do this one on my own ....

Thanks for the info Norm :)

My brain may not be fully functioning since this Tweet nonsense you know? Imagine a woman my age :roll: ...lol! Makes me feel like a kid again....and I'm LOVIN IT!! :lol:
    peace,
    jo

Lookie here .....powers that be...

I, humble lil ol me...

Have NEVER, and I mean NEVER....

Not even ONCE....

Gotten in on the "good seats lottery" or whatever you wanna call it...

You know..

The EXTRA Special Seats <3

Just sayin' :lol:
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    norm wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

ahhhh..right you are..that accounts for the number....non-members using the forum...ok well got that

and...i never made any of the shows on the last tour if by the last tour u mean philly in oct, etc. so, I don't know bout those....ok well, I'll do this one on my own ....

Thanks for the info Norm :)

My brain may not be fully functioning since this Tweet nonsense you know? Imagine a woman my age :roll: ...lol! Makes me feel like a kid again....and I'm LOVIN IT!! :lol:

ahhhaaaa.. I think I've got it...

If you modify the search for Paid members...you come up with a grand total of

wait for it

70777 users

Now that's a more workable number, don't you think so Norm?

That's cheerier! :D
    peace,
    jo

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    StillHere wrote:

wait for it

70777 users

70K sounds much more realistic to me.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    can't wait to see the dates!!! great news!!! :thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Wilds wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

wait for it

70777 users

70K sounds much more realistic to me.

that sound about right
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    Paaaaahhhhleeeease hit the DC/Baltimore area this year! I'll take my 13-year old niece, who as we speak is practicing her guitar.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Hey PJ world...

If you want to wait to hit up Boston until my little brother
    gets home from serving in South Korea...
    this dude (and aforementioned bro) would be much obliged.

Oh... that would be early this August.
    (He's finally home for good - can't wait!!!!)

He, like me, puts PJ above all melodies, beats and rhythms.

And he IS serving our country...

Just saying...
    I wish I was as fortunate...
    as fortunate as me.
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Paaaaahhhhleeeease hit the DC/Baltimore area this year! I'll take my 13-year old niece, who as we speak is practicing her guitar.

My 10 yo (step) grandson is begging to go too...

Of course I'm not old enough to have biological grandsons of that age, they are all 3 yrs and younger, mind you. :lol:

Anyway I'm not too sure of the wisdom in that...it depends on your kid in each case I suppose.

I may just be acting selfishly in thinking that it might put a damper on things....we'll see .... ;)
    peace,
    jo

This discussion has been closed.