*** Tweet tweet tweet ***

Comments

• Bands seem to only play SNL when they have something new coming out. Maybe the tour will coincide with an EP release! That would be the shit!
    Chicago 8-23-09

• Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    They better not be having a pre-sale on Thursday!

Ps. That's right. I thought I'd get a heads up with the douchiness :P

You go Girlfriend put it all out there, bwahaha! You're as sick as the rest of us, if they announce it, we will buy it no matter the date. :lol: It's really like Homecoming on here today!!! Spring has indeed sprung apparently. Now if only my checking account would magically fill with gold for St Paddy's Day and at least one show is announced within 3 hours of here, all would be perfect in my pathetic little world. :lol::lol:
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Does anyone know where to check how many members there are to see where I rank?

doesn't exist

touringfans.net is the closest thing

and that only has a small %age of actual members at the show

but it gives an idea

also here's another hint

the lower the better ;)
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,627
    Kat wrote:
    Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet! tweet! tweet!! tweet!!!

A little American birdie flew by our window, flapping his wings and tweeting loudly to get our attention. He was happy to finally have news because things happened so fast and almost didn’t happen at all! We were so happy to see him so we could tell you that he said that you should be sure your Ten Club memberships are up-to-date as of March 10 or come Thursday you could be singing a sad song. You can log into your accounts from the main page on http://www.pearljam.com to make sure your ducks are in a basket and eggs in a row.... errr, meaning your membership is current, addresses correct, and so on.

Love,
    Sea and Kat :wave:
    x

Groovy P.S. Have you heard Stone and Jeff's Celebrity Playlist Podcast on iTunes yet?
    See http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cele ... d302913881

I love you
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    good thing Friday is Payday.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Gremmie03Gremmie03 Posts: 504
    Im just hoping none of the dates fall on some weddings i need to attend.

I wont be able to sleep ,

"Mmm, Wide awake and he shakes in a panic." waiting for the dates of some pearl jam shows. Yeah, yeah!!
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    I think us Canadians will be making a trip to the South this year. Does anyone have a couch I can crash on?

if the shows are in Texas, and your from Atlantic Canada you can crash on my couch.... Torontoians need not apply.... Unless I met you on while I lived there :)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • vercemanverceman Posts: 681
    Maybe it's an announcement of a celebration marking the tenth anniversary of the release of Binaural
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    Woooo hoooo come on Columbus show!!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Thursday?? damn it, I don't get paid till Friday. :?
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

announcement thurs...on sale hopefully next week
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    What a time for my tax refund to come in!!!! Awesomeness.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    Kat wrote:

A little American birdie flew by our window, flapping his wings and tweeting loudly to get our attention. He was happy to finally have news because things happened so fast and almost didn’t happen at all! We were so happy to see him so we could tell you that he said that you should be sure your Ten Club memberships are up-to-date as of March 10 or come Thursday you could be singing a sad song. You can log into your accounts from the main page on http://www.pearljam.com to make sure your ducks are in a basket and eggs in a row.... errr, meaning your membership is current, addresses correct, and so on.

Love,
    Sea and Kat :wave:
    x

Groovy P.S. Have you heard Stone and Jeff's Celebrity Playlist Podcast on iTunes yet?
    See http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cele ... d302913881

I love you
    +1
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited March 2010
    Does anyone know where to check how many active members there are so I can find out where I rank?
    70749 are right now ,but this number will go up tomorrow
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    ticketmaster will, once again, yield choice single seats to those with higher numbers.
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    norm wrote:

Norm saves the day again :D
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    The east coast, AUS/NZ & Europe have all had recent shows...i think its time Los Angeles gets a few more!
  • Kat wrote:

A little American birdie flew by our window,

What about latin american bird sometime soon? :(
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

Norm saves the day again :D

remember, i said 'hopefully' ;):D
  • mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    Do they always mention your address? I wonder if any qualification will be based on proximity to venues?
  • mjb wrote:
    Do they always mention your address? I wonder if any qualification will be based on proximity to venues?

oooh....how awesome would it be if they gave priority to people in the area of the show. ....or even better 10c shows for members in the area. :)
  • j_web18j_web18 Posts: 186
    Plllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeee St Louis
    4-22-2003 St Louis, 10-5-2004 St Louis, 5-16/17-2006 Chicago, 6-24-2006 Cincinnati, 8-5-2007 Lollapalooza, 6-14-2008 Bonnaroo, 8-22-2008 EV Chicago, 6-18-2009 EV Nashville, 8-23/24-2009 Chicago, 9-21-22-2009 Seattle, 5-4-2010 St Louis, 5-7-2010 Indy, 7-1/2011 EV St Louis, 9-3-2011 Alpine, 7-19-2013 Wrigley
  • mjb wrote:

they have never done that before and I doubt they will now.
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    The east coast, AUS/NZ & Europe have all had recent shows...i think its time Los Angeles gets a few more!
    And yet it's still gonna be the East Coast with a bit of Midwest and south dates sprinkled here and there :)
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • mjb wrote:

wasn't there are fan club only show at the showbox for the release of no code?
  • mjb wrote:

wasn't there are fan club only show at the showbox for the release of no code?

I don't think they sold tickets based on people's addressess though.
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,461
    It better be the Philly Boots!!!!! :lol:
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    mjb wrote:

They have definitely limited ticket sales to certain areas before.
  • JV130312 wrote:
    It better be the Philly Boots!!!!! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Check out my covers http://www.youtube.com/wickedwkd

Amsterdam 26/6/12, Manchester 21/6/12, Manchester 20/6/12, PJ20 4/9/11 PJ20 3/9/11 Hyde Park 25/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, Dublin 22/6/10, Philly 30/10/09, Philly 28/10/09, O2 18/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Shepherds Bush 11/8/09, Goeffert Park 28/6/07, Wembley Arena 18/6/09, Marseille 9/6/06, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Astoria 20/4/06
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    thursday?!
    fuck...pearl jam must hate tax professionals ;)....possibly having a 10c ticket sale 2 business days before one of the biggest filing deadlines of the year. ugh. :?

that said, woohooo on a probably tour - hope i can score tix!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

This discussion has been closed.