and when we got on ship
    he pulled out something for the trip
    he said "it's old but it's good"
    80686977.jpg
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Hinn wrote:
    Wow....kinda mixed emotions here.
    Happy more shows are on the way...sad cause it's an AMERICAN bird...so still no Canadian date on the Backspacer tour :(
    Vancouver was 6 days after the East Street release party.

Bracelets and early entry is for GA only, and only where 10c gets an allocation.

aahaaaaa...i knew it'd be in here somewhere....thanks for clarifying that.

i distinctly remembered bracelets, glad i wasn't hallucinating lol! :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Will there be love for Montreal????? ;)
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    just got my taxes. get paid friday. have 2 weeks of vacay stacked up..
    i finally did it right
    oh man :P :P
    so much pj
  • Corey LynnCorey Lynn Posts: 681
    oh good. This thread is still here. I was drinkin last night when I read it...and thought I might have been dreaming it.

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this
  • garling23garling23 Posts: 11
    Mudfest wrote:
    garling23 wrote:
    Hopfully a toronto show!

Lets hope so ..However it does say an American Birdie ..........

Muddy

ya that is what makes me worried! im hoping that since we have alot of birds fly south for the winter and return for summer that there might be a few shows up here.... We did just have a great show here last september so my guess is no not this time.... but we will see!
  • inMytree_19inMytree_19 Posts: 177
    ahhh the excitment!!! is today the day we here the announcements, or tomorrow? Come on Halifax, plllease
    2008 - Mansfield
    2008 - Montreal (EV Solo)
    2011 - East Troy PJ20
    2011 - Ottawa
    2014 - Denver
    2015 - Rio de Janeiro
    2016 - Toronto x2
    2018 - Boston x2
    2022 - Quebec, Hamilton, Toronto
  • pj.uw.laurapj.uw.laura Posts: 553
    Kat's post says Thursday.
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667

no.

by the tone of her post, the assumption is that tickets will be on sale thursday. my guess is that dates will be announced this afternoon.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Kat wrote:
    Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet! tweet! tweet!! tweet!!!

A little American birdie flew by our window....

I guess this means no Canadian dates?
    And this means only a small tour?

Am I reading too much into this?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804

no.

by the tone of her post, the assumption is that tickets will be on sale thursday. my guess is that dates will be announced this afternoon.

agreed.
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
  • Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    This means scrambling for cash in every direction for me as always. Fortunately over the last 20, it has always worked out somehow.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    Birds usually wake up pretty early in the morning...unlike 10C staff :) so how did they get the tweet...inquiring minds want to know!
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    THANK YOU KAT AND SEA !!! This is as welcome as the recent good weather here.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • RGarabed21RGarabed21 Posts: 467
    Anybody else refreshing the Home page every 5 minutes? Or do I have a "problem" :lol::lol:
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11
  • pj.uw.laurapj.uw.laura Posts: 553

no.

So then that means people can wait to see what cities they're hitting and then decide whether to renew their 10C membership, since it has to be current as of 3/10?

To me, it sounds like if they don't renew by today, they'll be sorry because Thursday will be too late, as that's when dates will be announced. It would be great if we found out today though.
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667

no.

So then that means people can wait to see what cities they're hitting and then decide whether to renew their 10C membership, since it has to be current as of 3/10?

To me, it sounds like if they don't renew by today, they'll be sorry because Thursday will be too late, as that's when dates will be announced. It would be great if we found out today though.

i might be wrong, but i took it as "better have your memberships in order today or you won't be able to buy tickets on thursday"

time will tell. i'm expecting a rubysdad post sometime around 3-4pm eastern.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    It sounds like Kats post means that as of midnight tonight PST- 3/10 you need to be an active 10c member. At least that is what it was in the past. Tomorrow afternoon it sounds like the tour dates will be released, and then I would guess starting Monday, they will have staggered ticket sales through maybe Thursday for the shows beofre the public on sale.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Steelers sounds 100% correct.
    It sounds like Kats post means that as of midnight tonight PST- 3/10 you need to be an active 10c member. At least that is what it was in the past. Tomorrow afternoon it sounds like the tour dates will be released, and then I would guess starting Monday, they will have staggered ticket sales through maybe Thursday for the shows beofre the public on sale.
    sounds about right
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,627
    I can't take the pressure

must find out before brain explodes
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722

tweek-296x300.jpg
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    CJMST3K wrote:

tweek-296x300.jpg

nice tweek blast :lol:
  • I can't imagine they'd release the tour dates AND have them go on sale at the same time. Call me crazy, but that would be downright nutty. :?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020

Technically, though, wouldn't you just have to have your membership active by Monday (assuming that is when tix go on sale)?

I agree with you in that my initial reaction to Kat's post was that tour dates would be announced on Thursday, but reading it closer, I wonder if tix are going on sale Thursday? Your membership really wouldn't need to be active for an announcement of tour dates, only for when tix are on sale.

Who knows? I know there' s not much work getting accomplished today, that's for sure.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977

Technically, though, wouldn't you just have to have your membership active by Monday (assuming that is when tix go on sale)?

I agree with you in that my initial reaction to Kat's post was that tour dates would be announced on Thursday, but reading it closer, I wonder if tix are going on sale Thursday? Your membership really wouldn't need to be active for an announcement of tour dates, only for when tix are on sale.

Who knows? I know there' s not much work getting accomplished today, that's for sure.

point is, 10c doesn't want to encourage scalpers to join the club, knowing ahead of time tour dates/venues.
    sooooo....must have your membership active BEFORE tour announcement, - thursday - to be able to purchase tix for said tour - hopefully sometime next week, but please....NOT monday.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• KatKat Posts: 4,842

no.

If you hang around all day expecting something today...please do not blame me when it's NOT today...the deadline is March 10...that means at 11:59pm/midnight tonight and you can't make a deadline for after an announcement. :) kapish? (Did I spell that right?)
    :wave:

x
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Kat wrote:

no.

If you hang around all day expecting something today...please do not blame me when it's NOT today...the deadline is March 10...that means at 11:59pm/midnight tonight and you can't make a deadline for after an announcement. :) kapish? (Did I spell that right?)

x

announcement only thursday? as in we don't need to be ready to act?
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Thanks Kat! See ya tomorrow!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Kat wrote:

no.

x
    Thanks kat :)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
This discussion has been closed.