When I rule the world......( add laws if you like )

Comments

• cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    People that wear crocs will be stoned to death.

Requesting special permission to wear crocs for professional cooks? :?
  • cdp1223 wrote:

Request denied. :lol:

They should wear Birkenstocks!!
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    cdp1223 wrote:

Speaking from experience, those don't hold up so good to grease! :lol:
  • cdp1223 wrote:

They should wear Birkenstocks!![/quote]

Speaking from experience, those don't hold up so good to grease! :lol:[/quote]

I really hate Crocs...

:evil:

but I suppose if they don't leave their work place in them we don't have to stone them...just point and laugh ;)
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Let the punishment fit the crime when it comes to abusing animals!!!

I agree 100%
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    cdp1223 wrote:

Speaking from experience, those don't hold up so good to grease! :lol:[/quote]

I really hate Crocs...

but I suppose if they don't leave their work place in them we don't have to stone them...just point and laugh ;)[/quote]
    Go ahead and point and laugh. These people make your food. Don't be surprised when the special ingredient is a nice big loogie.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:

Speaking from experience, those don't hold up so good to grease! :lol:

I really hate Crocs...

but I suppose if they don't leave their work place in them we don't have to stone them...just point and laugh ;)[/quote]
    Go ahead and point and laugh. These people make your food. Don't be surprised when the special ingredient is a nice big loogie.[/quote]

It was a joke and I thought that was obivous?!

I have had plenty of serving jobs so trust me I respect the staff.

:)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    oh and people that once they've paid for whatever they bought must move away from the cashier...if the stand there and organize their shit while other people (me) are waiting to pay, that person must pay for everyone behind them in line
  • People that wear crocs will be stoned to death.

I have a very sad story which involved me having to wear...Mickey Mouse Croc's in Disney World :o . I had no choice though. It was that or barefoot I swear and they haven't been worn since... but, I have worn out 2 pairs of Birkenstocks and am going on my 3rd...that makes up for it right? ;)
  • norm wrote:
    oh and people that once they've paid for whatever they bought must move away from the cashier...if the stand there and organize their shit while other people (me) are waiting to pay, that person must pay for everyone behind them in line

That happened to me yesterday...at the grocery store. Even the cashier was rolling his eyes at her. I second this law!

I have a very sad story which involved me having to wear...Mickey Mouse Croc's in Disney World :o . I had no choice though. It was that or barefoot I swear and they haven't been worn since... but, I have worn out 2 pairs of Birkenstocks and am going on my 3rd...that makes up for it right? ;)

:o:lol: hahaha awesome.

Don't you love Birk's?? :)

:o:lol: hahaha awesome.

Don't you love Birk's?? :)

Yep... wore them everyday with my scrubs (the clog style ones). I love them, so comfy :)
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    When you are grocery shopping, and you are stopping to look at something for more than 30 seconds you must pull your cart over to the side and not block the isle. You would think it would be common sense, but apparently it is not :roll: So, that would be my law :)

I think we should all start something new for our traffic jam causing foes...
    when they're not looking (usually ob-fuckin-livious anyways) start putting small random shit in their buggy. They'll be quite confused when they go to check-out and maybe next time, they'll pay more attnetion in the aisles. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • When you are grocery shopping, and you are stopping to look at something for more than 30 seconds you must pull your cart over to the side and not block the isle. You would think it would be common sense, but apparently it is not :roll: So, that would be my law :)

I think we should all start something new for our traffic jam causing foes...
    when they're not looking (usually ob-fuckin-livious anyways) start putting small random shit in their buggy. They'll be quite confused when they go to check-out and maybe next time, they'll pay more attnetion in the aisles. ;)

:lol: Maybe I will try this next time. But, I'm the type of person that would, without a doubt get caught in the act :roll:
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980

It isn't possible to get so stoned you die. Trust me, I've tried almost every day for my entire life.

Also, and before I admit this, I want y'all to keep in mind that I have an extensive knife and gun collection. Crocs make the best secondary backpacking shoe you can take on a long brutal hike. When backpacking and I have to cross a swollen stream or river, I take off my boots, slip on my ninja black crocs, cross over, shake them for one second and they are dry and then back into the real boots. They also weigh like nothing at all and once you finally drag your sore and tired ass into camp, trust me, taking off the hiking boots and slipping on the crocs is heaven. I call mine combat crocs.

Now, who wants to get to shot?

Bear in mind, people wearing those fruity color crocs can be killed. I am fine with that. Forest green or black, that's it!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    eyedclaar wrote:

It isn't possible to get so stoned you die. Trust me, I've tried almost every day for my entire life.

Also, and before I admit this, I want y'all to keep in mind that I have an extensive knife and gun collection. Crocs make the best secondary backpacking shoe you can take on a long brutal hike. When backpacking and I have to cross a swollen stream or river, I take off my boots, slip on my ninja black crocs, cross over, shake them for one second and they are dry and then back into the real boots. They also weigh like nothing at all and once you finally drag your sore and tired ass into camp, trust me, taking off the hiking boots and slipping on the crocs is heaven. I call mine combat crocs.

Now, who wants to get to shot?

Bear in mind, people wearing those fruity color crocs can be killed. I am fine with that. Forest green or black, that's it!
    You CAN get too stoned that you get straight though :shock: :lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    people will say "you're welcome" not "no problem" in response to a "thank you"
    its those little things that make it a nicer world
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    people need to take a competency test and then be given a code to enter into the self-scan grocery line
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Men would be kept underground and used for breeding purposed only...

Ahhhhhhh, what a perfect world
    ;)
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Men would be kept underground and used for breeding purposed only...

;)

Hey now...when you get sexual desires (ones not meant for breeding), those toys just aren't going to cut it. ;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • dcfaithful wrote:

;)

Hey now...when you get sexual desires (ones not meant for breeding), those toys just aren't going to cut it. ;)
    Well, of course!
    "Practice makes somewhat perfect."
    But, duct tape would be involved so y'all couldn't speak and ruin everything...
    :D
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Eveyone is given one golden bullet at birth and they can do whatever they want with that bullet. No questions asked. People might think before doing something stupid and pissing someone off.

Greatest rule ever.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • RoughMixRoughMix Posts: 385
    Unsolicited telemarketers,who call at inappropriate times.
    Right when you sit down to a nice dinner.

Banished.
    "They don't give a shit Keith Moon is dead,
    is that exactly what I thought I read."
  • 4 day working weeks as standard.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • It shall be a law that those who purposefully take up two parking spaces to avoid having their precious vehicle dinged or scratched will be waited on at their vehicle and punched in the nose.
    By that time, all four tires shall have been slashed
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    4 day working weeks as standard.

HELL YES !!!
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    the wolf wrote:
    4 day working weeks as standard.

HELL YES !!!
    Why not 3?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

;)

I'd apply for this job with no pay if they hooked up some speakers and gave me a little PJ too. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i would start psychedelic funk town.
    i guess i'd be the mayor.

funkedelic psych town.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    victims families reserve the right to shoot the murder who killed their family member. anyone aborts a baby shall be put to death. flordia will only be used to plant and harvest MY marijauna.
    I'll be back