*** 2010 FIFA World Cup ***

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    81 wrote:
    the US is just going to beat the shit out of the slovs. i'm going with a 1-0 final
    :lol: You just never stop 81!

I'm saying 2-0 or more.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    Lets' go! I am fucking nervous.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    81 wrote:
    the US is just going to beat the shit out of the slovs. i'm going with a 1-0 final
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    bet usa cmon boys score a goal
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    its not an easy game,this isnt basketball....
    btw those 2 usa fans has linkol and washington fotos was all the money!!! :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    :lol: You just never stop 81!

I'm saying 2-0 or more.

i've got world cup fever.

oleeeeeeeee ole ole, oleeeeee ole ole
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    We're all done.
    Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
    told u..isnt easy game..
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Wtf??
    :x
    "That's what Slovenia's known for, their organization"

What does that even mean? Sounds communist to me!
    edited June 2010
    im such an asshole knew it was a trap
    Post edited by neilybabes86 on
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Really would like a goal before half.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    USA SUCKS

any good team would wipe the streets with them
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Horseshit yellow card!!
    Getting the chances now .. .c'mon boys!

The Yellow Card on Finley was a HORRIBLE call .... even the brit announcer said it was the worst he's probably ever seen (a little hyperbole there, no doubt)

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ....

GAME OVER

OVERRATED
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    That ref is unreal and is completely incompetent....2-0
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

This really sucks
    pff!!what a stupid goal!!they forget to go to defence!!and why donovan didnt tacle??he would go goal whit the ball...and i told u,,no easy game..
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Well, maybe in 2014 we'll do something
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    how does this work?

if US loses today are they done? i know they have one more game, but if they lose today is there no chance of them advancing?
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    This looks horribly easy to me.
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    rival. wrote:
    how does this work?

if US loses today are they done? i know they have one more game, but if they lose today is there no chance of them advancing?
    Depends what England do tonight. If England only draw or lose then it's still possible. 3 points for a win 1 for a draw.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Well fuck. here is hoping to one of the greatest second half comebacks for the US.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    rival. wrote:
    how does this work?

Hopes would be horrifically slim, they'd need a lot of help. We'll know more after the Algeria v England game ... but the best result is either a tie or an Algeria win.

If Slovenia holds on and beats the US and Algeria and England tie ... Slovenia is guaranteed to advance, so, they would have nothing to play for vs England.