benny hall and itw for sale

leadbedr10leadbedr10 Posts: 409
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Unfortunately money issues have come up. I think I may have to let these go.

This is the benny hall

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6796/dsc00833oq.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5830/dsc00837h.jpg

and you all know what the ITW looks like.
Both are sealed. There is a small dent on the benny hall. Its in the picture.

I dont HAVE to sell these, yet.
So no low ball offers please.
I paid a lot for the benny hall and im not going to let it go for less than I paid.
PM me if you're interested.
thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• How much for Benny Hall?
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Don't let them go! You will regret it. Beg borrow and steal but don't sell.
  • Why_GoWhy_Go Posts: 87
    I'm very interested in the Benny....how much? Thanks.
    my eyes peeled both wide open, and i got a glimpse
    of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • As someone who was done this in the past with his Benny, I can tell you I really regreted doing it. I know I needed the money at that time for my furnace that had died, and it had been the right thing to do. I still regret it and have never been able to get one back.
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • As someone who was done this in the past with his Benny, I can tell you I really regreted doing it. I know I needed the money at that time for my furnace that had died, and it had been the right thing to do. I still regret it and have never been able to get one back.
    But you and your family are warm this winter, right? Man you vinyl people kill me.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    But you and your family are warm this winter, right? Man you vinyl people kill me.

No it was 2 winters ago so I forget that heat....alot easier to regret 2 years later
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • I dont really want to sell it.
    But im trying to move cross country and it will help a lot with that.
    But im not going to let it go cheap since I dont absolutely have to sell it to move.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    leadbedr10 wrote:
    I dont really want to sell it.
    But im trying to move cross country and it will help a lot with that.
    But im not going to let it go cheap since I dont absolutely have to sell it tmove.

How much for Benny Hall? How much did you pay for it?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    How much? This isn't eBay
  • pleased to see the op has not but a price..this is not ebay and he asked for pm's....

hope you didnt over pay for it in the first place. As your be keeping hold of it.

Good luck all
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    leadbedr10 wrote:
    But im not going to let it go cheap since I dont absolutely have to sell it to move.

Why not give an idea of how much you're looking for?
  • redrock wrote:
    leadbedr10 wrote:

Why not give an idea of how much you're looking for?

Im pretty sure everyone knows how much they go for.
    I know I paid more than the norm because of the number.
    Like I said, I dont have to sell it. But if I get an offer that I like I will.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,051
    The seller here is absolutely right not to name a price on the Benny....the number is a very special one...so i can see why its an open to offers scenario....would ebay be more appropriate? I'm not sure, but this gives those here with a serious intention to have this a chance.....the right offer goes in its yours.

If it was your run of a mill benny set then sure a price would be better, but how on earth do you place a value on Mikes personal copy?
  • arqarq Posts: 8,011
    :shock: pmm001! wOw that's the lowest # I've seem! You shouldn't sell it!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    What does the pmm stand for?
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
    arq wrote:

yep, (promo???) Mike Mccready.....the very first numbes are reserved for the band
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    pdalowsky wrote:
    arq wrote:

yep, (promo???) Mike Mccready.....the very first numbes are reserved for the band

Wonder how the OP got a hold of it. Were these auctioned off?
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
    youngster wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    arq wrote:

Wonder how the OP got a hold of it. Were these auctioned off?

yes it was.....

the ames bros people auctioned theirs too - they had cool numbers too but not as good as this one
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    Not sure if this is the one but last year one of the promo's thought it was 001 went for right around $600 on Ebay, i remember because i lost at the last second, i emailed the seller and they said they bought it at a charity auction in seattle, could have sworn it was Mike Mccready's. It's in a thread here somewhere because i was skeptical about what the pmm meant, kicking myself for letting it go at that price.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • arqarq Posts: 8,011
    Horse2345 wrote:
    Not sure if this is the one but last year one of the promo's thought it was 001 went for right around $600 on Ebay, i remember because i lost at the last second, i emailed the seller and they said they bought it at a charity auction in seattle, could have sworn it was Mike Mccready's. It's in a thread here somewhere because i was skeptical about what the pmm meant, kicking myself for letting it go at that price.

the last one i saw on eBay was sold for +/- $830
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • bumpy
  • bump..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    arq wrote:

Woooow!!! I would never ever sell the benny hall! What an impressive number!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • bump again...
  • bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • bump
  • one last try
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    pdalowsky wrote:
    The seller here is absolutely right not to name a price on the Benny....the number is a very special one...so i can see why its an open to offers scenario....would ebay be more appropriate? I'm not sure, but this gives those here with a serious intention to have this a chance.....the right offer goes in its yours.

If it was your run of a mill benny set then sure a price would be better, but how on earth do you place a value on Mikes personal copy?

it's easy... you type in a number and click submit

no one HAS to name a price on anything... I guess it's just us old school people are used to this sort of practice being frowned upon on this board

and it's not like mike took this home and then made sweet love to it... they put his initials on it... i understand the rarity of it... but
    pdalowsky wrote:

it's easy... you type in a number and click submit

no one HAS to name a price on anything... I guess it's just us old school people are used to this sort of practice being frowned upon on this board

and it's not like mike took this home and then made sweet love to it... they put his initials on it... i understand the rarity of it... but

you clearly dont....

personally i think this may have to go to ebay for its full value to be determined,

but i say fair play to the OP here for inviting offers first, he may have been struck by a crazy offer...so why not try it first?