I Have a "The Fixer" Orange Vinyl For Sale on eBay!

124»

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    arq wrote:
    You have to open an account in photobucket first, then upload the pictures to photobucket, and then you can use the Img function when you're replying an well more or less that's how is done :shifty:

Got that far but now it saying
    It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image :oops:

PM sent ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • PaulyWalliePaulyWallie Posts: 59
    edited February 2010
    KC2917 wrote:
    Now for some positivity... I'd like to offer a couple posters I have laying around for you to auction off for your cause. If you're up to it, PM me your address and I'll throw them in a tube and send them your way. I'd love to help you out where I can. Anyone feel like joining me in helping out a fellow PJ fan?!?!?!?!?

Thank You (#1)

SANY05271.jpg

not mint
    just for future not a complaint!
    Post edited by PaulyWallie on
  • PaulyWalliePaulyWallie Posts: 59
    edited February 2010
    KC2917 wrote:
    Now for some positivity... I'd like to offer a couple posters I have laying around for you to auction off for your cause. If you're up to it, PM me your address and I'll throw them in a tube and send them your way. I'd love to help you out where I can. Anyone feel like joining me in helping out a fellow PJ fan?!?!?!?!?

Thank You (#2)

SANY05221.jpg
    SANY05241.jpg
    Like New MINT
    Post edited by PaulyWallie on
  • KC2917 wrote:

Thank You (#3)
    SANY05251.jpg
    SANY05261.jpg
    Like New MINT
  • Ok there is what I am thanking!?!?!? A raffle here is against 10c policy. PayPal has a gambling policy so I can’t go throw them for payment.

I will put these posters on craigslist Buffalo, NY.

I will post a different topic called Posters on Craigslist asking anyone interested please PM me and I will send a link to the post with description on how this is going to work and how to send payment.

What do you follow 10c members thank???

Reply to this with any other suggestions. I will take all under consideration when putting this together.
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    I don't understand... where does it say that a raffle is against 10c policy? I've seen it done and I've done it once myself for a charity cause.

I couldn't find anything in the 10c policy that states a raffle is against the policy.

PayPal can be done....just would be best that the payment gets through first before sending out an item.
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    Ok there is what I am thanking!?!?!? A raffle here is against 10c policy. PayPal has a gambling policy so I can’t go throw them for payment.

I will post a different topic called Posters on Craigslist asking anyone interested please PM me and I will send a link to the post with description on how this is going to work and how to send payment.

Reply to this with any other suggestions. I will take all under consideration when putting this together.

dude what are you talking about ......you can buy and sell anything you want for any reason.......there is no such thing as a RAFFLE CLAUSE in the 10c....... i dont understand why you dont get it ??? ... you have a raffle of something worth $100 ..sell tickets for $5 .....i know i would say ..hey $5 for a chance to own a $100 poster. ...im in x5...... and as for your record i would have put money on that you would have made WELL OVER $1000....now im not mad or yelling at you in any way ..i respect your reasoning .....i just dont get your reasoning ......... and now your talking about Craiglist .......???? im lost...... we are a tight knit family more then willing to help a fellow fan out FOR NO REASON ...TO AN ILLNESS IN THE FAMILY ...this is how we do ..... i know your new to the board but you need to trust us ...we wont point in the wrong direction... you need money and we are more the happy to help out .........

I MEAN THIS IN THE MOST RESPECTFUL WAY ......
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Ok there is what I am thanking!?!?!? A raffle here is against 10c policy. PayPal has a gambling policy so I can’t go throw them for payment.

SCRAPE THIS POST!!! NOT THIS WAY!!!
  • Don’t get mad just post what you are thanking. I have never done this before I was just trying not to have all kinds of shit from PayPal I was told for someone that did this before that they almost lost there PayPal account over it because they say a “raffle” is gambling.

I will do what I was thanking in the first place. I will put the posters up for a gift to anyone who “donates” to my mom. The “donation” will get you in the running for one of three “gifts” for doing so.

I will do it throw the 10c site.

This is how I was thanking it would go?

People could “donate” a “gift of $5" throw PayPal
    The pixs well be posted and numbered like they are in this post.
    #1 US 2006 tour poster & my Spin magazine you see in pix
    #2 Europe 2000 tour poster
    #3 Seattle 2000 tour poster
    All “donators” will be put in a drawing and I will video and pull three tickets.
    First pulled will receive the #1 “gift” Second #2 “gift” Third #3 “gift”

What do you thank about this?
    Please post suggestions. I can’t please how everyone thanks this should go.
  • Ok I am going to start this today under the topic of

Ten Club Members helping others.

I figured this is a good topic name so that after my personal issues come to an end we can use it to help others. :D:D:D:D:D
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    PM sent!!!

I would like to help you out, by sending you a couple of posters to auction off....

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Hello Fan Club!!
    My name is Paolo and I am the proud buyer of Pauls Orange Fixer Album... I just receieved it at my door. Not only have I been looking for this vinyl for months, but about 9 months ago my mother was also diagnosed with cancer... For those sons out there - hearing that your mother may be terminal is like hearing the end of the world is coming. I'm very lucky to live in a country where top notch health care is a free service... I couldnt even imagine having pay someone to be healthy... I do understand that some of us do not have this luxury... So, Paul, from one hopeful son to another, I pray that my small contribution in exchange for your record helps your mother in her battle.

Good Luck,
    Paolo