This is what you need to do 10 club!

13»

Comments

• FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Stole this from another thread.... I think it sums it up....

I think we should keep in mind that we have NO IDEA what kind of constraints/demands/rules/etc that the 10c operates under. I'm sure it's not entirely up to them what information gets passed to us, so maybe we shouldn't assume anything about the job they're doing...

Sounds like how most people feel about politics, .... which is never a good attitude.. ask questions! Since we don't know how it works lets just ASSUME things couldn't be any better :roll:

Don't roll your eyes at me!!!! :D

Questions are fine. Just saying it's hard to formulate an opinion without knowing all the facts behind something. And yes, without questions, you can't get facts. Fun cycle, isn't it ;)

Was rolling my eyes at the notion more so than you good sir;) Pearl jam is a band, ten club is a fan club.. it shouldn't be rocket science.. :D
  • KatKat Posts: 4,845
    Jeanwah wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:

What I get from this explanation is basically they're all too busy at 10C to be bothered with the likes of us. Thank, Kat.

I can't understand how you got that? It seems Kat took some time to explain that yes they are busy, and the few of them are doing the job that many others used to do, and that a lot of the time, they are not allowed to make certain announcements and they do as they are instructed with others. I thought it was pretty simple.

Ha! I went back and edited (a good couple times, after re-reading my poor sentence structure). She's basically saying they have more work to do in which the record company used to do. It makes sense; they're busier with other duties, whereas we aren't getting their attention, nor are they focusing on the fan club at all anymore.

This is the opposite of what I said and what I was addressing.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Hi Kat and other 10c staff,

My thread called "This is what the 10c has to do" was not meant to be an attack at you. I know you guys do your best for us fans and I really appreciate it. The list I made was only made up of my yearning for things. Like you said Kat, Some people have the "Winter Blues". The thread was only to be directed at fellow 10c members. Sadly, the thread turned into something that it was not supposed to be. I did not want this at all and I am sorry that it happened. The thread was not created to talk about the band's actions and what business tactics they're using now. PJ can do whatever they want. To me it doesn't matter. What matters is the music. Thanks for all the hard work 10c and again, I am truly sorry.
    - James

P.S. I would appreciate if no one posted on here and 10c if you can, lock this baby up!
    Camden 2 (2008) 
    Philly 1 and 4 (2009)
    Newark (2010)
    MSG 1 (2010)
    Toronto 1 and 2 (2011)
    Brooklyn 1 and 2 (2013)
    Philly 2 (2013)
    Greenville (2016)
    Columbia (2016)
    MSG 2 (2016)
    Fenway 2 (2016)
    EV NJPAC (2022)
    MSG (2022)
    Denver (2022)
  • Would Malcolm X write a sappy apology to the people he spoke out against like this? I think not....
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.