This is what you need to do 10 club!

ruggs1996ruggs1996 Posts: 586
edited February 2010 in The Porch
THis is what the 10c must do!
1) Release the Philly Boots and 09' Boot Box.
2) Release Philly CD Package and sell all over U.S. indie stores.
3) Give us some updates on North American tour dates, anything thing, tour or no tour.
4) GIve us some info. on the holiday single and DEEP magazine.

Thanks for everything 10c but c'mon. Keep the fans updated.
Camden 2 (2008) 
Philly 1 and 4 (2009)
Newark (2010)
MSG 1 (2010)
Toronto 1 and 2 (2011)
Brooklyn 1 and 2 (2013)
Philly 2 (2013)
Greenville (2016)
Columbia (2016)
MSG 2 (2016)
Fenway 2 (2016)
EV NJPAC (2022)
MSG (2022)
Denver (2022)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Speaking of which, does anyone know when the Philly boots will be released? I haven't been on here in a while and I noticed they aren't available in the Goods section.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    Speaking of which, does anyone know when the Philly boots will be released? I haven't been on here in a while and I noticed they aren't available in the Goods section.

sold out already!
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
  • Speaking of which, does anyone know when the Philly boots will be released? I haven't been on here in a while and I noticed they aren't available in the Goods section.

Ha ha, I love your pic man! :lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Over here======================================================================>>>>>
    Speaking of which, does anyone know when the Philly boots will be released? I haven't been on here in a while and I noticed they aren't available in the Goods section.
    I think they're still converting the digital files to analog for the super ultra vinyl box set. 30 discs, 150 page booklet, 100 stickers and concert used wine bottle series. Price-$1500
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Over here======================================================================>>>>>
    I think they're still converting the digital files to analog for the super ultra vinyl box set. 30 discs, 150 page booklet, 100 stickers and concert used wine bottle series. Price-$1500

:lol:
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    This post and your avatar go SO fucking well together! :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    pdalowsky wrote:

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Release Australian Touring band DVD. Hell YES!!!!

But, Philly first then Aussie. Pretty Please
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    ruggs1996 wrote:
    3) Give us some updates on North American tour dates, anything thing, tour or no tour.

You make it sound like the fan club's job is to keep the fans posted.
    Funny.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • meme wrote:
    ruggs1996 wrote:

Funny.

Not really. I'm just asking for some news because some things should come when they're supposed to not months later.
    Camden 2 (2008) 
    Philly 1 and 4 (2009)
    Newark (2010)
    MSG 1 (2010)
    Toronto 1 and 2 (2011)
    Brooklyn 1 and 2 (2013)
    Philly 2 (2013)
    Greenville (2016)
    Columbia (2016)
    MSG 2 (2016)
    Fenway 2 (2016)
    EV NJPAC (2022)
    MSG (2022)
    Denver (2022)
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    ruggs1996 wrote:
    meme wrote:
    ruggs1996 wrote:

Funny.

Not really. I'm just asking for some news because some things should come when they're supposed to not months later.

I was being sarcastic. It blows my mind that we NEVER hear it here first.
    Most often, when there's news, they'll have the nerve to sticky the post of whoever it was who found out the news somewhere.

They should rename it "10store"

PS: love you guys ;)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • pdalowsky wrote:

sorry but this philly boots box is sold out

joke.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Having access to the Goods, Tixs, Deep and the X-Mas Single seem to be worth the $20 to me...no matter when I get my 'stuff'. Think of the single as a 'late', or an 'early' present, same with Deep, Philly Boots, Tour Dates, etc. We are all fans of the band, and many of us 10c members, but really how many threads do we need bashing 10c?! The sad thing for me is the fact that if I responded to this original post on how I really 'feel', I would, and should be thrown out of this venue. The Band works hard, 10c works hard, hell...we all work hard. Be grateful we have this venue, and everything that goes with it...oh I know, it cost $20. Again, well worth it.

A few months ago I posted on this forum that I had two of the three Spin Magazines for some sort of trade. Not expecting much, I ended up with two Sniper programs from a 10c member...However, it took me a couple of extra weeks to get my mags to him, and he was getting worried, and I think a bit pissed. Long story short, I had some family issues (deaths), yes plural, and things I was dealing with at the time, but was reaching out to my 'friend' that his stuff would be on the way. We still pm here, I am in NY, him PA, and we plan on getting together 'next' tour...That's what 10c, and this forum are all about to me...

10c does a great job....could they be better in some areas....not for me to say, because I have never had a bad experience, and even if I did....I would not bring it here.

VH1 :idea:
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    When your paying to be in a fan club..You have the right to give your input on what could help improve the fan club...Also, have the right give praise to what is good about the fan club...

In my own opinion...The 10c has a lot of room for improvement...Will it happen?....I doubt it....10c motto is take it or leave it..Will I quit renewing my 10c membership....No because I have been a member for a long time..

Jeremy
  • When your paying to be in a fan club..You have the right to give your input on what could help improve the fan club...Also, have the right give praise to what is good about the fan club...

In my own opinion...The 10c has a lot of room for improvement...Will it happen?....I doubt it....10c motto is take it or leave it..Will I quit renewing my 10c membership....No because I have been a member for a long time..

Jeremy

+100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
    Camden 2 (2008) 
    Philly 1 and 4 (2009)
    Newark (2010)
    MSG 1 (2010)
    Toronto 1 and 2 (2011)
    Brooklyn 1 and 2 (2013)
    Philly 2 (2013)
    Greenville (2016)
    Columbia (2016)
    MSG 2 (2016)
    Fenway 2 (2016)
    EV NJPAC (2022)
    MSG (2022)
    Denver (2022)
    Don't get me wrong...The work the 10c does..I appreciate..It is nice to be able purchase 10c tickets to pearl jam concerts...Plus, being to able to purchase pearl jam merchandise from the 10c...Also, the annual XMAS Fan Club single...

But, these days it is nearly impossible to plan anything when it comes to going to pj concerts...We don't receive any info on tour dates/tickets until the last minute {usually}..Also, it is so flustrating to not get all the tour dates at once...Or at least 1 leg announced at a time..

Should I lay all the blame on the 10c about how the shows are announced etc?...No I shouldn't..But, the 10c represents the band pearl jam..

It is obvious that the 10c isn't like it use to be...When it is seemed like the 10c actually cared about the 10c members....That is just my own opinion...

Seems like the 10c is more worried about selling pj merchandise...Than running the 10c as a fan club..

Jeremy
  • Don't get me wrong...The work the 10c does..I appreciate..It is nice to be able purchase 10c tickets to pearl jam concerts...Plus, being to able to purchase pearl jam merchandise from the 10c...Also, the annual XMAS Fan Club single...

But, these days it is nearly impossible to plan anything when it comes to going to pj concerts...We don't receive any info on tour dates/tickets until the last minute {usually}..Also, it is so flustrating to not get all the tour dates at once...Or at least 1 leg announced at a time..

Should I lay all the blame on the 10c about how the shows are announced etc?...No I shouldn't..But, the 10c represents the band pearl jam..

It is obvious that the 10c isn't like it use to be...When it is seemed like the 10c actually cared about the 10c members....That is just my own opinion...

Seems like the 10c is more worried about selling pj merchandise...Than running the 10c as a fan club..

Jeremy

It seems the band is kinda getting like that too.
    Camden 2 (2008) 
    Philly 1 and 4 (2009)
    Newark (2010)
    MSG 1 (2010)
    Toronto 1 and 2 (2011)
    Brooklyn 1 and 2 (2013)
    Philly 2 (2013)
    Greenville (2016)
    Columbia (2016)
    MSG 2 (2016)
    Fenway 2 (2016)
    EV NJPAC (2022)
    MSG (2022)
    Denver (2022)
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    .Will I quit renewing my 10c membership....No because I have been a member for a long time..

Jeremy

and that's why things will never improve.. because why bother going out of your way to improve things when people will pay the 20 bucks either way?
    ruggs1996 wrote:

Jeremy

Yeah , with that fact in mind.. as well as how expensive tickets have started to get.. I do believe my carefree days of following my fave band are over with... makes me sad :( Was fun while it lasted though.
    .Will I quit renewing my 10c membership....No because I have been a member for a long time..

Jeremy

and that's why things will never improve.. because why bother going out of your way to improve things when people will pay the 20 bucks either way?

Hi LeatherMandi,

That is besides the point..When you pay money to join a fanclub..You expect that fanclub to do all they can to take of it's fan club members....I am willing to pay whatever fee...If they would run the fan club properly...The 10c is no longer a fan club for pearl jam..It is a merchandise store for pearl jam....

I know what some fans will state..Oh I am in this bands fan club and it sucks compared to 10c...That could be true..Since, I have really never ever been in any other fan club membership...
    Jeremy
    ruggs1996 wrote:

Jeremy

Yeah , with that fact in mind.. as well as how expensive tickets have started to get.. I do believe my carefree days of following my fave band are over with... makes me sad :( Was fun while it lasted though.

PJ/10C have it made it nearly impossible for a fan to actually make it to pearl jam concerts..Unless you have the money and time to travel across the U.S.A....

I just find it hard to believe that pearl jam can't tour the majority of the U.S.A. like in the good old days....Take a look at all the bigger name bands these days...Majority of them just don't tour a few different states..

Jeremy
    But, I have come to terms that posting on here what is wrong with the ten club....Is as good as about talking to the wall...

10C may do all they can..But, once again 10c represents the band Pearl Jam...Maybe the band doesn't know exactly what is going inside the 10c?...Maybe they do and just don't care?...We will probably never know..

Jeremy
    edited February 2010

Jeremy

Hi LeatherMandi,

That is besides the point..When you pay money to join a fanclub..You expect that fanclub to do all they can to take of it's fan club members....I am willing to pay whatever fee...If they would run the fan club properly...The 10c is no longer a fan club for pearl jam..It is a merchandise store for pearl jam....

I know what some fans will state..Oh I am in this bands fan club and it sucks compared to 10c...That could be true..Since, I have really never ever been in any other fan club membership...
    Jeremy

What i meant was there's no initiative on 10clubs part because people like you and i will still pay the money. Fact of the matter is.. alot of other fan clubs are set up like ten c. Don't get me wrong.. Ive had great experiences and i do think they care about us as individuals to a certain extent (They've gone above and beyond for me before) But really the only thing that separates ten c from other band's fan clubs is a Christmas single. They do genuinely listen to their fans, which i really appreciate (ie, the haiti relief ed single idea, setlist wishes ect ect ect) I was thinking recently.. about other bands i dig.. and alot of them should probably be stuck up for how good they are but they have meet and greets and other things of that nature and keep ticket prices low for fans by playing slightly smaller venues. It always baffled me that pearl jam never did that, especially with how down to earth pj has always struck me (as far as meet and greets go). I think we were spoiled in the beginning and we expect out of the club and pearl jam as a whole. Not gonna lie.. i hold pearl jam to a pretty high standard, only because they have been melting my face for a really long time and i love them for it :) I'm pretty lit so i'm just gonna say VIVA LE PEARL JAM Long Live the Ten C and its members :D
    Post edited by Fahka on
    ruggs1996 wrote:

Jeremy

PJ/10C have it made it nearly impossible for a fan to actually make it to pearl jam concerts..Unless you have the money and time to travel across the U.S.A....

I just find it hard to believe that pearl jam can't tour the majority of the U.S.A. like in the good old days....Take a look at all the bigger name bands these days...Majority of them just don't tour a few different states..

Jeremy

Your right.. its not even half as easy as it used to be to catch five or six shows in a row just because you can on the cheap.They go where they can make the most amount of money while spending the least (touring alot obviously equals alot of dough, even just in moving equipment) It was a breeze even a few years ago to see the band (seems like we were given very fair warning of up coming shows with enough time to plan and tickets weren't stupid expensive), and now i start thinking of it in my head like wow.. going to a show seems like more of an ordeal these days. Like its an investment for just the basics (transportation and tickets alone) god forbid you want to eat, drink or buy a shirt and be merry :D If i have to be stressed out about how i'm gonna pay for it all kind of it takes the fun out of it! (ok so all the stress equally goes away once i'm in the parking lot but still :P ) I've met a few fans who have gone into to debt over pearl jam and that's one thing i won't do. Not for anyone :P So , so be it.. if i have to see pearl jam less and see other bands that i really enjoy for 1/6th of the price well then that's fine too. I'll take what i can get, as a younger fan I'm lucky to have been seeing them as long as i have.
    Not too many years back....Pearl Jam was all about the music...I guess that has all changed now...From what it looks like now...It is all about making the money...Not the music or even fans..

When pearl jam decided not to go with a label on Backspacer...They knew what that was going to cause..No major record label to back them...Now the fans are paying the price for their no record label...That is my own opinion...Maybe I am way off on this..I understand pearl jam has to make so much profit to keep going on..But, just seems odd they can't tour other states than the east and west..

Jeremy
  • how in the HELL does it go from "where are the tour dates/philly boots/xmas single?" to "Pearl Jam is all about the money now".

Seriously people, GET A GRIP.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    how in the HELL does it go from "where are the tour dates/philly boots/xmas single?" o "Pearl Jam is all about the money now".

Seriously people, GET A GRIP.

Hi,

It is my own opinion buddy...I have been following this band from back in the day...The money seems to be the most important thing to the band right now...Hey we can't tour here because we can't make enough money...I call bs on that..

Jeremy

• Hi,

It is my own opinion buddy...I have been following this band from back in the day...The money seems to be the most important thing to the band right now...Hey we can't tour here because we can't make enough money...I call bs on that..

Jeremy

yes, I know it is your opinion. And I stated mine. No difference. I have been also following this band since the beginning, like most people on this board......and....?

How can you possibly claim to have a clue what is the band's current priority? This is what I call BS on.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Bought!
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz

Hi,

Jeremy

yes, I know it is your opinion. And I stated mine. No difference. I have been also following this band since the beginning, like most people on this board......and....?

How can you possibly claim to have a clue what is the band's current priority? This is what I call BS on.

How can you explain the reason pearl jam only tours the major cites in east and west?...Example, NYC, Boston, San Fran etc...Members of pearl jam have stated they don't want to be on the road for more than 3 weeks at a time...It all comes down to making money...Which is understandable...

Jeremy
This discussion has been closed.