ISO vote for change DVD

13»

Comments

• bumpito :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • arq wrote:
    iso

Are you going to start an ISO in my own thread? that's SHAMELESS! :evil:

Well the more the merrier :lol: You're more than welcome!

and i make no apologies! ;)

what i find weird is that some of these copies have been sold on ebay but none have surfaced in the group of people who share pj dvds/torrents. it's almost like we all shud just buy one the next time it shows up on ebay and split the cost and make EVERYONE happy!

i need this one.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    i need this one.

Well i downloaded the movie when it came out, but i don't have a DVD quality copy, and that's what i'm looking for.

Jose
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    arq wrote:
    i need this one.

Well i downloaded the movie when it came out, but i don't have a DVD quality copy, and that's what i'm looking for.

Jose

i guess its so limited its like looking for a needle in a haystack
    pdalowsky wrote:
    i guess its so limited its like looking for a needle in a haystack

Sometimes PJ made some items so limited that is painful, but the treasure hunt is part of the collector's pleasure (masochist pleasure :P )
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    arq wrote:
    i need this one.

Jose

The .flv > DVD online download of the film has much more mb's then the original DVD release of the film. True story.
    demetrios wrote:
    The .flv > DVD online download of the film has much more mb's then the original DVD release of the film. True story.

:shock:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

:shock:

yep totally foreign talk to me too ;)

still as a collecting nerd, its the orginal dvd that is important because its a physical item put out by the band

totally sad but its just the way it is
    pdalowsky wrote:

Maybe if there was some kind of "the making of..." that would make the DVD more appealing...
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Maybe if there was some kind of "the making of..." that would make the DVD more appealing...

that would be awesome.....kinda thing though that will only be found in the 'vault'
    I'm sure PJ's headquarters are just like willy wonka's chocolate factory (but the original not the one with johnny deep)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    I'm sure PJ's headquarters are just like willy wonka's chocolate factory (but the original not the one with johnny deep)

it would be to me......I'd be like that fat kid, but i wouldnt be trying to eat stuff, just trying to fill a bag with as much of the vault as possible....and nick a surfboard too...probably not an easy task..

Kat 'stop right there, whats that under your jumper?'
    Me 'erm nothing, just an ironing board, i dont leave the house with out it'.....
    pdalowsky wrote:
    just an ironing board, i dont leave the house with out it'.....

:lol: it was painful to see the pictures of the HQ in the magazine the other day, it looked better than i imagine :geek:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    arq wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

:lol: it was painful to see the pictures of the HQ in the magazine the other day, it looked better than i imagine :geek:

What magazine? Link please :-)
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
    arq wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

The Q mag from a few months back? the idiots didnt a picture of the vault though did they?

imagien going all that way and missing the good bit

like taking pics of the bank of england offices and then not getting one of the gold bars and piles of cash in the basement :)
    pdalowsky wrote:
    The Q mag from a few months back? the idiots didnt a picture of the vault though did they?

imagien going all that way and missing the good bit

like taking pics of the bank of england offices and then not getting one of the gold bars and piles of cash in the basement :)

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg
    Neil deGrasse Tyson